Ksg on sbb and e24--super cute! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by XxDeansChickxX

well dear you ofended me to..if some posted something then let her be na..i dont find any bad thing in this topic..actually it is good for those who is in active they can check that video!

she didnt disobey even a single rule of IF...thats mean her topic is nice

and I am not the only one who like it one other person too!

Dude its a request dont post you *Lame Coments*In other topic!

If you want to post your lame coment made your own page and post as many coment as you want!
Well Deans chick she didnt mean you ...she thanked the other person. & if u so liked her topic then u cud ve jst comntd on it    instead of busy replying at my  lame  comnts...see the other person did jst tht ...pls show yr appreciation on her topic instead of replying me ...y the hell nobody wants to be Sams chicxx !!!!   
^ Hmm you r ri8

@Kajen_ranju I guess dear sorry i didnt comment on your post..its awsome ..thank for posting again this I saw it again and enjoyed it again...!
love yeah
maria:)
@Kajen_ranju One more thing Love your Signature
*Kajen I love Rest I like*
I was wondering whose actually signature is It,I notice it was yours:)
Originally posted by Hail_Van_Helsin

Well Deans chick she didnt mean you ...she thanked the other person. & if u so liked her topic then u cud ve jst comntd on it    instead of busy replying at my  lame  comnts...see the other person did jst tht ...pls show yr appreciation on her topic instead of replying me ...y the hell nobody wants to be Sams chicxx !!!!   

ask other why they not wana be Sams Chick
why dont you become one before...!
^  ya thts much better  !!!! 
see Ranju i helped u out there ...added  one more to yr liking list  bt u still hate me sooo muchhh !!!  hahaha...
Originally posted by XxDeansChickxX

ask other why they not wana be Sams Chick
why dont you become one before...!
still replying me !!...y dont u  continue  showering yr praises on her ... she wud like tht more ...Sams chickxx ?...uhhh i ll jst give it a thought ...if i go on to be Sams chickxx then u and I shd gt more friendly ... Deans and Sams chickxxx  ya  ...helping to make Ranjus topic a hit ...see we r connecting already !!!
👍🏼    Ya  Ranju   pg 3 !!!
@Kajen_Ranju Dear Iam sorry if I make your post bad..but was quite ofended with his/her lam coments ..so thought of just asking him once..In that process I forgot that I was posting one some one else topic..sorry if you felt bad!
Love
maria:)
Ya Ranju even i m feeling bad   fr making yr topic worst ...this will nt happen further !

Luv Van Helsing :)
TFS 😊
lovely segment ❤️