Arshi romance all the way:D Lovely episode! Edited

Posted: 11 years ago
The episode starts with Akash opening the door after hearing some knocks and sees its Khushi ! Khushi tells him that she is sorry for interfering and she didnt mean it in a wrong way and says that she and Payal only kept quiet about the Shyam matter because the situation was like that and she was about to continue saying something else when Payal comes and stops her ! She drags her away by force and asks Khushi why she is interfering again ! Akash is watching this with concern(supposedly)!

Khushi starts to say that she didnt mean any harm but Payal is really angry and thats when Nani,Maami and Akash come and Maami says wah wah , you both are fighting but you are the cause of everything and what is the point of telling off Khushi now ! She speaks rudely to them (as usual) then says that because of them only Anji is like that ! Nani shouts at her to stop and says they were silent just to keep the family together and asks Maamiji why she cant think that way ! Then Nani says that she wont allow the family to break like that and they cant afford to fight like this especially when Anji needs them all !

Maami leaves in a huff and Akash(Maami's chamcha sorry beta)follows her ! Then Naani consoles Khushi and leaves ! Payal also leaves ! Then Khushi is shown drinking tea,sitting on the sofa ! Anji is walking and Khushi sees that,hence to avoid her,Khushi slips into her room !

Then she goes to her cupboard and when she opens it suddenly becomes shocked to see ASR sitting in it lol 😆

Then she gives a hint of a smile but she quickly hides it ! Go Khushi,make him do more for you 👏😃 ASR comes out and then he says he was doing all this just to remind Khushi of their previous encounters and asks her if she remembers it to which she replies No !! Haha😆

Then omg i didnt expect this,he takes a glass of water and throws it on her face !! Haha ! Khushi is all gasping and then he asks her if she remembers anything now to which she again replies No !!😛

Now she is very angry and is about to leave when ASR catches her by her hand and pulls her closer and then is about to kiss her ! OMG*I have fainted now* Then she gets angry and tells him that he cant behave with her like that to which he says that he can and will do much more because she is lawfully his wife ! Khushi says it was just a contract marriage and she doesnt consider him as her husband to which he replies that he would make her agree that she considers him as her husband ! Haaye 😍

Then he brings all her hair to the front and pulls her even closer thus reminding her of the time when he breaks those pearls on her blouse(the 1st or 2nd epi where he thinks she is a spy and locks her in her room ! ) Then again he pulls himself closer to her face which is when HP interrupts them ! Sigh what would i have given to be in Khushi's place😉😍

Hp comes to tell them that Naani has called them down ! ASR tells him that to tell Nani that they would be coming down and then HP leaves ! Now Khushi is very angry and she breaks away and then she takes another cup of water and throws it at his face ! Lol,his expressions😆 He says What the ! Aaah finally got to hear his What the ! 😍 He becomes angry and is about to scream at her when he remembers NK's words of saansein in and saansein out lol and then calms himself and then they both go down !

Naani sees them both with their face and hair wet and asks Khushi why to which she replies i fell on the tea haha😆 Then she amends saying the tea fell on me 😆 And then Naani asks ASR id he fall on the coffee and then she corrects herself saying did coffee fall on him? He says yes 😆

Naani then tells them they are leaving for the Satsang to which ASR says that he too would accompany them ! Naani is really happy ! She asks Khushi of her decision again of not going to the temple and she says there will be no problem ! Then Naani leaves !

Khuhsi is going up the stairs when ASR blocks her again ! He pins her up against the wall ! 😍 Khushi still says that she wont consider him as her husband and then he tells her again that he will make sure she will change her decision !😍 Then he says that if she falls into his arms then she should agree that he is her husband ! And then they make a deal 😃

Then she wriggles away and leaves !! ASR has this adorable smirk on his face while watching her leave😍

Then ASR goes to Anji and then she asks whether he is going to the mandir along with her and then becomes really happy when he says yes 😊 Then he suddenly gets a call and Aman tells him that there's a meeting scheduled and ASR gets angry and tells Aman that he has to go somewhere with his family ! Then Anji interrupts him and tells him not to worry and continue to go for his meeting and  after great reluctance agrees !

Then the rest of the family leave for the Satsang and ASR then informs Khushi that he has to go for the meeting who feigns complete indifference lol 😆 Then ASR leaves !

The whole day passes by and then its night ! Khushi is folding her clothes and then suddenly she hears a clap of thunder and there's heavy breeze and all ! She tries to call for HP but then remembers that he has taken a vacation ! Its all dark and she tries to feel her way around ! Then she goes towards the poolside and suddenly hears a noise or feels someone is lurking around ! She convinces herself that nothing is wrong but then suddenly spots a shadow of someone and becomes scared !

Episode ends ! No precap ! So what say guys? How was the episode? For me it was awesome !! Really loved it 😃😳 Do like and comment !😊

Edit- Pic credit- .._sonii_..

Edited by sweetgal19 - 11 years ago
nyc post...i am still blushing yaar.☺️.what an epi...arnav romance was too hot to handle.😳..what will happen tomoro😆

😳👏agree with u dear...
awesome episode⭐️

ASR was in his full flirty mood today😳
...omg..he is gonna make khushi admit him as her hubby...😉
when he said tat "beevi ho tum mere...& if i want i can do more" ufff...☺️
the nok-joke b4 he was going was awesome...the way he said 2 her come with him & u can see taj mahal, agra &all...omg😲...is tat the same angry young man ASR???😊
i am dead...

{guys..pls dont bash HP the secret agent of poojali😆...he is far better than poojali...
and say a big thnx 2 him 4 taking chutti in today's night & leaving khushi alone in her paagalpan Arnav's hand}😳

completely in arhi land now...😍
cant wait 2 see khushi is gonna go near 2 him & hug him as he challenged 2day...😛
after tat she has 2 promise her word tat she'll consider him as her husband...😉
then after tatt????? after tat wat guys.😳...wat'll happen wen she admit him..? she has 2 obey & follow his words..then wat guys...????.😉..omg my gutter mind is full charged now...😆
😳
Great post , still blushing too 😳 😳
Thx for sharing

Great post.  Loved the cute bickering between Arnav and Khushi 😆 they really act like an old married couple...LOL

We're back to the bets again...YAY  And we know that Arnav does not like losing his bets 😆😆😆
Nice post :)
I absolutely loved the epi!! Was brilliant!!
Aww..most wonderful update🤗
what a romantic episode ?😲
just blew me away with their act😍
sarun..too hot n romantic❤️😍
loved naniji😊...akash slightly feel a soft corner for payal😊
i m still blushing😳 i m in arshi land😍
How he dragged her like a doll.😳❤️

lovely post...😊
loved the episode to the core...😛
still in dreamland...😍