RishBala : rain drops in a desert.

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
And the rigid lion's  dusky , mountainous cheek bones moved within their sediments of skin as his jaw ruffled in its usual nature of authority and unintentional terror..his eyes in dark mock , and his pink masculine mouth in psuedo innocence of congratulations and a shower of "goodness"...while the lamb's  nimble , baby porcelain feet  took small steps towards his dark and fatally attractive garb that fascinated and repelled her heart and her almond liquid pools of naivete  and desire at the same time. No the striking magic wasn't just within the attractive , dark , amused and garbed grey wolf hit against the petite porcelain delicate doll of strength , integrity and sense with a vulnerable heart..it was about how his storms of steely grey swirls and her brunette ruffle of curly tendrils met within the same rickety bridge that reminded you of a fairy lighted fairy tale...they went back to the beginning , running in circles all over again as if they never left each others shadows all this time while there is supposed to be nothing but defiance , right? and Madhu runs, gets intimidated ..makes it a point to be a bottle of feisty attitude and righteousness in front of someone congratulating her..why such a fatal response , little lamb? The situation i pulled to the past..but with different and more heightened emotions sped at both of their hearts though the lamb is supposed to be the possession of someone else..why? and how so? Is it not ever meant to be? Or is it beyond the control of the cosmos itself? Will the wolf's approach and the lamb compulsive-repulsive reactions to him , ever know? :) Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb πŸ‘
That was one awesome piece of writing!

Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Superb πŸ‘

That was one awesome piece of writing!

πŸ€—
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

LOL maa nai kya khilake sabko paida kiya hai?Sab writer ho.LOL.Itna awesome writing & analysis toh mujhse ho hi na:PπŸ˜†.Awesome post:P

RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing writing yaar lovely post...
prcns thumbnail

nicely written😊

well, time will tell abt it...bt we already know whts gonna happen😳
-Firebolt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!! This is so magnificent koyel!!!
I'm just speechless!!
Simply beautiful
⭐️
Edited by BlueFantasy - 11 years ago
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i like your writing ,words are amazing...😊
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maddy Kya likh thi hai..i think u love science fic..tumhare posts main cosmos constellation ..yeh sabh hotha hai..very nice analogues ..i loved it

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

LOL maa nai kya khilake sabko paida kiya hai?Sab writer ho.LOL.Itna awesome writing & analysis toh mujhse ho hi na:PπŸ˜†.Awesome post:P

hahahaha papa ne chahaan tha maths brains waali  born ladki ho..milli ek sad firi ladki jo thodi bauhaut likh sakti hai. πŸ˜† kya karroon? πŸ˜†