Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Saher/D#10/MB/TMLS/ArYa/REQ 141/MB/MM/IS 146 (Page 60)

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Joined: 19 November 2009
Posts: 16523

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
miley stuff are superbbb <33  also all the sggs are mindblowing :D:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 50929

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rock-Star

An Awesome stuff Saher <333 
Amazingly done by you >33 LOve it <3 


thank so much sweetsHug

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

miley stuff are superbbb <33  also all the sggs are mindblowing :D:D


thanks alot yaarHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.SKMehwish--Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 51745

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Saheri behna.. EmbarrassedHug
STUNNING UPDATE by u dear..! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

MJHT avi's r too good..! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming Love the coloring u have used in the avi's <3

AK , Surveen guggal siggies r so awesome..! Day DreamingDay Dreaming Love the blending, coloring and text u have used in these siggies <3

KKK B'day siggy is the BEST one..! Day DreamingDay Dreaming Love the blending, coloring and text u have used in this siggy <3

Tu apne update se yahan pe cha gayi..! StarHug


Edited by -Swetha- - 05 August 2012 at 8:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain
Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 23909

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Shweta di Shocked
U didnt comment on my comment Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90-Swetha-

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Joined: 15 April 2011
Posts: 5475

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Amaaaizng updatee! Loving the MJHT avis! Miss it sooo much! AK sig is the best!

Nahi

xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
K3 b'day one is too die forShocked
I mean THE BEST above and I am not being biasedTongue but why now, save some surprise for the dayDay Dreaming I want K3 siggys in your update on his b'dayDay Dreaming to use in my dabba and this for sure going there on the dayDay Dreaming

AK one is fabDay Dreaming just loved the blending and colouring

Keep up the great work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 50929

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Saheri behna.. EmbarrassedHug
STUNNING UPDATE by u dear..! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

MJHT avi's r too good..! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming Love the coloring u have used in the avi's <3

AK , Surveen guggal siggies r so awesome..! Day DreamingDay Dreaming Love the blending, coloring and text u have used in these siggies <3

KKK B'day siggy is the BEST one..! Day DreamingDay Dreaming Love the blending, coloring and text u have used in this siggy <3

Tu apne update se yahan pe cha gayi..! StarHug


thank you so much yaar for liking the stuffHugIm really glad you liked themHug
aur tum apne comment seEmbarrassed

Originally posted by -Nahi-

Amaaaizng updatee! Loving the MJHT avis! Miss it sooo much! AK sig is the best!

Nahi

xxx


thanks alot yaarHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 50929

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

K3 b'day one is too die forShocked
I mean THE BEST above and I am not being biasedTongue but why now, save some surprise for the dayDay Dreaming I want K3 siggys in your update on his b'dayDay Dreaming to use in my dabba and this for sure going there on the dayDay Dreaming

AK one is fabDay Dreaming just loved the blending and colouring

Keep up the great work


Aww yaar thank you so muchHugactually, i wasnt planning to make anything on his bdayLOLwoh toh i wasnt having stuff to make tabhi i made itLOL will make more but prob is his pics are all old nowSleepydont feel like using themSleepyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Saher/D#6/ArHi/Mohanmgha 138/ICONS-IHLS/MDK/BS 146

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1188   Views: 37231

saher_90 1188 37231 16 March 2012 at 11:41pm by saher_90
Saher/D#5/last update pg 142

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1206   Views: 45167

saher_90 1206 45167 09 January 2012 at 4:19am by ...Mallu...
||*Happy Birthday to Saher aka saher_90 <3<3<3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Mema-   Replies: 46   Views: 7324

-Mema- 46 7324 15 October 2011 at 10:06am by saher_90
Saher/D#4/SG 140/Update 144

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1222   Views: 41704

saher_90 1222 41704 02 October 2011 at 8:54am by Illumination
Saher/D#3/Hashadaditi avis 147/ArHi big avis 148

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1191   Views: 39081

saher_90 1191 39081 30 July 2011 at 10:16am by saher_90

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index