Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Saher/D#10/MB/TMLS/ArYa/REQ 141/MB/MM/IS 146 (Page 50)

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 23348

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Amazing update. TaAnu avis are beautiful <3 <3 The coloring on them is just gorgeouss <3 And ArHi sigs are awesome! Loved the last one. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90-Swetha-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain
Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 23909

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
TOM Hug
Hows you?
I am so stuck up di :(
Lovely update <33
Arhi Day Dreaming
TaAnu Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90-Swetha-

ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Joined: 19 December 2011
Posts: 2554

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hiii!! How've you been?! Sorry for being late AGAIN!!.. Congrats on your new shop which is already 1/3 complete! Party I've been too inactive lately anyways, really like the latest update and before I forget the pg#s,  I'll list my favourite ones.. AK sigs & Taanu sig on pg. 7 is just beyond amazing!! & MG ones from pg. 16 & 40 are beautiful!! Keep it up!! Hug

Edited by ayaniie-chan - 01 August 2012 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 51123

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddhi209

Amazing update. TaAnu avis are beautiful <3 <3 The coloring on them is just gorgeouss <3 And ArHi sigs are awesome! Loved the last one. :)



thank you so muchHug

Originally posted by -Stutz-

TOM Hug
Hows you?
I am so stuck up di :(
Lovely update <33
Arhi Day Dreaming
TaAnu Day Dreaming


thanks tomHug

Im good, wbu? what happend?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 51123

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

Hiii!! How've you been?! Sorry for being late AGAIN!!.. Congrats on your new shop which is already 1/3 complete! Party I've been too inactive lately anyways, really like the latest update and before I forget the pg#s,  I'll list my favourite ones.. AK sigs & Taanu sig on pg. 7 is just beyond amazing!! & MG ones from pg. 16 & 40 are beautiful!! Keep it up!! Hug


Welcome backkHugim good, you?
nps yaar! i got it to know coz didnt saw you activeLOLWink
thank you so much sweets for liking the updatesHugim really glad you liked the stuffHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Joined: 19 March 2010
Posts: 13504

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Rockinggg Update  jaani!<33 wow wow just loveedd the colouring on the avis they r looking magical and the arhi siggies they r totally out of the worlddd just loveeddd ur colouringg and ur style, just lovee all three of them!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 51123

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mema-

Rockinggg Update  jaani!<33 wow wow just loveedd the colouring on the avis they r looking magical and the arhi siggies they r totally out of the worlddd just loveeddd ur colouringg and ur style, just lovee all three of them!!


thank you somuch my janemannHug thank juuu phor liking the stuffHug
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Again another updateUnhappy mujhe koi comment edit karne ka bhi time nahi detaD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Saher/D#6/ArHi/Mohanmgha 138/ICONS-IHLS/MDK/BS 146

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1188   Views: 37931

saher_90 1188 37931 16 March 2012 at 11:41pm by saher_90
Saher/D#5/last update pg 142

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1206   Views: 45863

saher_90 1206 45863 09 January 2012 at 4:19am by ...Mallu...
||*Happy Birthday to Saher aka saher_90 <3<3<3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Mema-   Replies: 46   Views: 7409

-Mema- 46 7409 15 October 2011 at 10:06am by saher_90
Saher/D#4/SG 140/Update 144

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1222   Views: 42522

saher_90 1222 42522 02 October 2011 at 8:54am by Illumination
Saher/D#3/Hashadaditi avis 147/ArHi big avis 148

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1191   Views: 39757

saher_90 1191 39757 30 July 2011 at 10:16am by saher_90

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index