Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Saher/D#10/MB/TMLS/ArYa/REQ 141/MB/MM/IS 146 (Page 49)

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 51590

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Saheri behna... EmbarrassedHug
Awesome Update by u dear..! ClapDay Dreaming
 
TaAnu avi's r simply too beautiful..! Day DreamingDay Dreaming Love the coloring u have used in the avi's.. <3
 
This update of urs is full of AK siggies..ShockedShockedShocked
They r simply gorgeous behna..! Day DreamingDay Dreaming  Love the coloring , blending and text  u have used in AK siggies.. <3
 
With such a Awesome update..Clap tu toh yahan pe cha gayi behna..! StarHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Joined: 15 April 2011
Posts: 5475

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Amaazinggg Saheerrr! Jus love the Taanu avis! Arhi sigs are beautiful!
Do make some avis on Aditya-Pankhuri from yesterday's epi!

Nahi

xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Joined: 25 November 2008
Posts: 37417

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Awwyy AK sigx are marvellous Saher !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 50817

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Saheri behna... EmbarrassedHug
Awesome Update by u dear..! ClapDay Dreaming
 
TaAnu avi's r simply too beautiful..! Day DreamingDay Dreaming Love the coloring u have used in the avi's.. <3
 
This update of urs is full of AK siggies..ShockedShockedShocked
They r simply gorgeous behna..! Day DreamingDay Dreaming  Love the coloring , blending and text  u have used in AK siggies.. <3
 
With such a Awesome update..Clap tu toh yahan pe cha gayi behna..! StarHug


Awwwiee thank you so much yaarHugcoz there was nothing to makeLOL
Aww, tum bhi hamesha hi chaa jati hai apne cmment ke saathHug

Originally posted by -Nahi-

Amaazinggg Saheerrr! Jus love the Taanu avis! Arhi sigs are beautiful!
Do make some avis on Aditya-Pankhuri from yesterday's epi!

Nahi

xxx


thank you so much yaarHugsure! will try to make someEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Awwyy AK sigx are marvellous Saher !!!


thankss alotHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nahi-Sunshine Girl-Swetha-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Gorglicious update, SaherHug
Loved the TaAnu avis and AK, of course, are AK. You're always lovely with themHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 50817

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Gorglicious update, SaherHug
Loved the TaAnu avis and AK, of course, are AK. You're always lovely with themHeart


Thank youuu dear Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..-Swetha-

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Joined: 19 November 2009
Posts: 16523

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
amazing updateee Saher! Really liking all those sggs.. Keep rockingg :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90-Swetha-

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 50817

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

amazing updateee Saher! Really liking all those sggs.. Keep rockingg :D


thanks alottHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Saher/D#6/ArHi/Mohanmgha 138/ICONS-IHLS/MDK/BS 146

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1188   Views: 36979

saher_90 1188 36979 16 March 2012 at 11:41pm by saher_90
Saher/D#5/last update pg 142

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1206   Views: 44817

saher_90 1206 44817 09 January 2012 at 4:19am by ...Mallu...
||*Happy Birthday to Saher aka saher_90 <3<3<3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Mema-   Replies: 46   Views: 7282

-Mema- 46 7282 15 October 2011 at 10:06am by saher_90
Saher/D#4/SG 140/Update 144

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1222   Views: 41438

saher_90 1222 41438 02 October 2011 at 8:54am by Illumination
Saher/D#3/Hashadaditi avis 147/ArHi big avis 148

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1191   Views: 38812

saher_90 1191 38812 30 July 2011 at 10:16am by saher_90

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index