Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Saher/D#10/MB/TMLS/ArYa/REQ 141/MB/MM/IS 146 (Page 30)

-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 18053

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
UM siggies are spectacular...they are just soo stunning
arhi ones are soo gorgeouss too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 51578

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

thanks everyoneHug

MM



P.s: I miss you shwetaDisapprovei miss your reqsDisapproveLOL
LOLMB: req by bidzie


Saheri behna..EmbarrassedHug
Eeekkksss...!Blushing Fab stuff by u Saheri behna..!ClapDay Dreaming
MM and MB siggies r simply brilliant..!ClapDay Dreaming
Love the coloring , blending and text u have used in the siggies...!Embarrassed
 
Mein ne socha..Embarrassed tujhe toda rest de doon Saheri behna..!Approve - aftr demanding so many avi's and siggies from u in ur 2 updates back..!LOL
 
Aap toh bas yahan pe chagaye Saheri behna..!StarStar
Rocking siggies by Saheri behna..!StarHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 50813

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
MM



MB: req by bidzie



KaSh


Mishal raheja: requested by indira




The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *sadffi-Nahi-.lostinthought.-Mema--Stutz--Faiza-OhmyjerryworldDark-HuesSunshine GirlSunShine_AAASUS.Jane..Lady_MacbethSomethingRandom-Swetha-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
me

will be back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Joined: 19 March 2010
Posts: 13504

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
wow wow totallly outstandinggg udate!! the MM one uff the blending and the colouring is amzinggg, and the mohan one eeks just loveee it, the effect u gave it omg its totally out of the worlddd its looking soo gorgeousss!  and the Kash one its sooo fabulousss the MR one just loveee its style!!! its is ROCKINGG!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Joined: 15 April 2011
Posts: 5475

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Stunning update! Jus love the MR birthday one! They style is sooo amaazinnggg!

Nahi

xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 50813

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faiza-

UM siggies are spectacular...they are just soo stunning
arhi ones are soo gorgeouss too



thank you my jaaniHug

Originally posted by -Swetha-

Saheri behna..EmbarrassedHug
Eeekkksss...!Blushing Fab stuff by u Saheri behna..!ClapDay Dreaming
MM and MB siggies r simply brilliant..!ClapDay Dreaming Love the coloring , blending and text u have used in the siggies...!Embarrassed
 
Mein ne socha..Embarrassed tujhe toda rest de doon Saheri behna..!Approve - aftr demanding so many avi's and siggies from u in ur 2 updates back..!LOL
 
Aap toh bas yahan pe chagaye Saheri behna..!StarStar
Rocking siggies by Saheri behna..!StarHug


Awww my rockstarrrHughayeeEmbarrassed
waise nowdays nbt is crapSleepyLOL thank you so much yaarHugim so glad you liked the stuffHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 50813

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mema-

wow wow totallly outstandinggg udate!! the MM one uff the blending and the colouring is amzinggg, and the mohan one eeks just loveee it, the effect u gave it omg its totally out of the worlddd its looking soo gorgeousss!  and the Kash one its sooo fabulousss the MR one just loveee its style!!! its is ROCKINGG!


thank youu so much my janemannHug im shoohappy you liked teh stuffHug

Originally posted by -Nahi-

Stunning update! Jus love the MR birthday one! They style is sooo amaazinnggg!

Nahi

xxx


thank youuuHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mema--Swetha-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Saher/D#6/ArHi/Mohanmgha 138/ICONS-IHLS/MDK/BS 146

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1188   Views: 36969

saher_90 1188 36969 16 March 2012 at 11:41pm by saher_90
Saher/D#5/last update pg 142

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1206   Views: 44805

saher_90 1206 44805 09 January 2012 at 4:19am by ...Mallu...
||*Happy Birthday to Saher aka saher_90 <3<3<3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Mema-   Replies: 46   Views: 7281

-Mema- 46 7281 15 October 2011 at 10:06am by saher_90
Saher/D#4/SG 140/Update 144

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1222   Views: 41427

saher_90 1222 41427 02 October 2011 at 8:54am by Illumination
Saher/D#3/Hashadaditi avis 147/ArHi big avis 148

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1191   Views: 38806

saher_90 1191 38806 30 July 2011 at 10:16am by saher_90

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index