India-Forums

Saher/D#10/MB/TMLS/ArYa/REQ 141/MB/MM/IS 146 (Page 147)

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faiza-

really lovee those imran-sonam avis..they r soo pretty
MB stuff is gorgeouss as alwayss..tell me is tht your next fav show these days after NBTLOL..pata nhi why u r not soo happy with the siggy..ireally loveed itApprove
MM siggy stunning

btw congooo3 pages to go nowDancing...next update will be in the new shopParty

NBT is not anymore my fav showLOL MB has replaced itROFL I hope rk falls 1st for madhuWink
thankieee so much jaaniyaaaHugreally? iss kambhkhti sigg ne mera pooora pauna ghanta zaya kerwayaAngry phir jaakay yeh result niklaGeek yayyy...Party 3 to go n clean boldDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faiza--Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
 * res *
NBT by u behna.. ShockedShocked MM by u so soon ? ShockedLOL Tu ne hi bona na..LOL no more MM siggies for u for some time ? ConfusedLOL - chal jhooti AngryROFL i know u so well re CoolROFL

Haiyee.Day Dreaming. MM and MB siggies - new style siggies are awesome. Day Dreaming

yay !PartyLOL 3 more pages to go PartyDancing

- edited -
Awesome Upd. by u Saheri behna ! ClapDay Dreaming
MB avi's are beautiful. Day DreamingDay Dreaming Love the coloring u have used in MB avi's. Day Dreaming

MB siggies r gorgeous re. Day DreamingDay Dreaming Love the new style of siggies that u have used here. Day Dreaming Love the coloring and blending u have used in MB siggies. Day Dreaming

Imran - Sonam avi's are lovely re. EmbarrassedDay Dreaming Love the coloring u have used in  Imran - Sonam avi's . Day Dreaming

NBT siggy from u ShockedLOL voh bhi MM siggy ? ShockedLOL MM siggy is gorgeous re. Day DreamingDay Dreaming Love the new style of siggy u have used here. Day Dreaming Love the coloring and blending u have used MM siggy. Day Dreaming

Yeh kya ? Shocked No AK / BS / MG / GurTi in ur upd. ? Shocked how could u do this ? OuchROFL Mein ne bola tha na.. ur upd. are adhoore without these ? ApproveROFL ROFLROFL
As usual, tu apne awesome upd. Day Dreaming se yahan pe cha gayi behna ! StarStar

P.S Y have u not posted ur MM siggy in NBT CG ? ConfusedAngryOuch Yeh mere order hai..Cool ja ke post kar de in NBT cg.. wen u reply back to my comment ! Big smile

Edited by -Swetha- - 24 August 2012 at 9:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Stunning updateee! Yaay ur nearly gna b on ur 11th! OMG i love ur siggies n avis!

Nahi

xxx

saher_90

-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

Originally posted by -Faiza-

really lovee those imran-sonam avis..they r soo pretty
MB stuff is gorgeouss as alwayss..tell me is tht your next fav show these days after NBTLOL..pata nhi why u r not soo happy with the siggy..ireally loveed itApprove
MM siggy stunning

btw congooo3 pages to go nowDancing...next update will be in the new shopParty

NBT is not anymore my fav showLOL MB has replaced itROFL I hope rk falls 1st for madhuWink
thankieee so much jaaniyaaaHugreally? iss kambhkhti sigg ne mera pooora pauna ghanta zaya kerwayaAngry phir jaakay yeh result niklaGeek yayyy...Party 3 to go n clean boldDancing

hain NBT no more favShocked..ye kab hua???i watched MB in the very begining but then quitted this showLOL
really i like tht siggy aloot may be coz its very different from your siggy sizes
LOL

saher_90-Swetha-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Fab update and I loved both your happy and unhappy siggys
Happy one for the colouring and blending, very pretty, very pleasant to eyes and unhappy for the style, I again loved the style there so I feel few more attempts and you would be happy with it as wellTongue

And MM siggy has to the best not coz it is of MM but I loved colouring there, white glowing type and the text running in mid giving it very elegant look the kind of pics placement giving it a meaningful look as well
so yea I am happy
using it

Into my dabbaTongueb/w someone made MM siggyTongue am happy ROFL and I hope I get one from yesterday epi as well since I found that morning shot much better than the all crap they have been dishing out from past many episStern Smile and the contentment on their faces and how serene the shot looked with Mr. Bhatnagar glancing his family basked in peace of sweet slumber
but its not suggestion or request, totally your callLOL

saher_90-Swetha-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

Originally posted by -krazyriya-

Yayy...finally got time to attack here...EmbarrassedLOL

MR avis are heavenly gorgeous...Day Dreaming.lovely... too bindaas...Wink.! loved this lightish type colouringg...awesum effects..TongueClap ! sigg is lovely as well...!!

reqs. are marvelous..Embarrassed..TMLS one is amazinggg...Day Dreaming. n dulcet ki req. came out so beautifully... the siggy is sooo cuteee...fab mergingg...Clap.looks so attractive yaar ! Day Dreaming

omggg...honge na hum judaa siggy is heavenly beautiful...Day Dreaming i loveddd it sooo muchh...Hug.its lovely...fabulous work on it yaar...Star.just too good for words ! i just loved this style..Embarrassed.!

MMNA cake-cutting siggy looks so adorable..Embarrassed.. n MM walk one is super awesomeee...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming. mindblowingg... brilliant...Clap lovely ! marvelous colouring n style... came out so lavishinggg..Blushing ! saving n using it right away...! Wink

super rocking stuff as always meri jaana...Star i'm drooling on it...Silly keep it up !

love youuu..Hug
Varshu! Heart

first of all im very veryy happy to see you here yaarHughruu? you should start watching madhubala again yaar..story is going really goodWink
thank you so much for the wonderfull comment yaarHugim so glad you liked all the stufffEmbarrassedits reallymeans alot to meHuglove youuu Heart

awww thank u sooo much yaar... Hugn tujhse zada khushi mujhe ho rahi hai..Big smile. to be here...Day Dreaming goshhh i so missed u n this place...OuchCry. talking to u again gives me immense happiness n peace...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. love you jaana..Hug..!

yup...me trying to catch up with madhubala... thode bahut scenes dekh leti hoon...Wink. afterall u know na vivian se dur nahi reh sakti main...Blushing.LOL n filhaal he's just rocking in the show...Star i'm loving his vampish scenes...rofl...ROFL

n it really means a lot to me...Day Dreaming.that u liked my comment... feels so happy to make you happy ! hamesha aise hi muskurati raha kar yaar...Big smileEmbarrassed. love youuu endless...Hug

teri pyari si...n jhalli si...Varshu..EmbarrassedLOL

saher_90-Swetha-

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Fantastic update as always hun!<3
OMGG NEWWW SHOPPP:D

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

res

EDIT:

I'M ACTUALLY FIRST TO COMMENT! YIPPEEE!! Party

Love the MB avis!! soo pretty!! the drama seems aggressive at this point anyway, the one you aren't happy with, I actually like it, it has a unique feel, kind of flows well from pic to pic, i don't know if that makes sense but hope you get what i mean. the one you're happy with, I'm MORE than happy with! It's simply beautiful, really love its blending & coloring. Imran & Sonam avis are awesome!! MM sig is gorgeous as well! love the blending! 

3 more pages to go!!! Party

thank you so much yaarHug   you know the story starts progressing from last 3 weeks..otherwise, it was hell worseDeadLOL the story was focused only on  madhu n family can you believeStern Smilewho will watch a show wherein there's no leads scenes?LOL it got interesting when MR got married..LOL thanks yaar for liking my stuffHugawww, thats so sweet of youEmbarrassed Heart

Originally posted by -Nahi-

Stunning updateee! Yaay ur nearly gna b on ur 11th! OMG i love ur siggies n avis!

Nahi

xxx

thanks alott yaarHug yayyyDancingLOL

ayaniie-chan-Swetha-

Go to top