India-Forums

Saher/D#10/MB/TMLS/ArYa/REQ 141/MB/MM/IS 146 (Page 145)

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Yayy...finally got time to attack here...EmbarrassedLOL

MR avis are heavenly gorgeous...Day Dreaming.lovely... too bindaas...Wink.! loved this lightish type colouringg...awesum effects..TongueClap ! sigg is lovely as well...!!

reqs. are marvelous..Embarrassed..TMLS one is amazinggg...Day Dreaming. n dulcet ki req. came out so beautifully... the siggy is sooo cuteee...fab mergingg...Clap.looks so attractive yaar ! Day Dreaming

omggg...honge na hum judaa siggy is heavenly beautiful...Day Dreaming i loveddd it sooo muchh...Hug.its lovely...fabulous work on it yaar...Star.just too good for words ! i just loved this style..Embarrassed.!

MMNA cake-cutting siggy looks so adorable..Embarrassed.. n MM walk one is super awesomeee...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming. mindblowingg... brilliant...Clap lovely ! marvelous colouring n style... came out so lavishinggg..Blushing ! saving n using it right away...! Wink

super rocking stuff as always meri jaana...Star i'm drooling on it...Silly keep it up !

love youuu..Hug
Varshu! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

Yayy...finally got time to attack here...EmbarrassedLOL

MR avis are heavenly gorgeous...Day Dreaming.lovely... too bindaas...Wink.! loved this lightish type colouringg...awesum effects..TongueClap ! sigg is lovely as well...!!

reqs. are marvelous..Embarrassed..TMLS one is amazinggg...Day Dreaming. n dulcet ki req. came out so beautifully... the siggy is sooo cuteee...fab mergingg...Clap.looks so attractive yaar ! Day Dreaming

omggg...honge na hum judaa siggy is heavenly beautiful...Day Dreaming i loveddd it sooo muchh...Hug.its lovely...fabulous work on it yaar...Star.just too good for words ! i just loved this style..Embarrassed.!

MMNA cake-cutting siggy looks so adorable..Embarrassed.. n MM walk one is super awesomeee...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming. mindblowingg... brilliant...Clap lovely ! marvelous colouring n style... came out so lavishinggg..Blushing ! saving n using it right away...! Wink

super rocking stuff as always meri jaana...Star i'm drooling on it...Silly keep it up !

love youuu..Hug
Varshu! Heart

first of all im very veryy happy to see you here yaarHughruu? you should start watching madhubala again yaar..story is going really goodWink
thank you so much for the wonderfull comment yaarHugim so glad you liked all the stufffEmbarrassedits reallymeans alot to meHuglove youuu Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya--Swetha-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Hawww... Tom i naaraaz :( Sorry!!!
And okay..PM me :$

saher_90-Swetha-

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

Hawww... Tom i naaraaz :( Sorry!!!
And okay..PM me :$

PmedEmbarrassed

-Swetha-

ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Sorry about that.. slightly inactive only checking scraps & msgs lately.. summer is almost over so, we're trying to 'enjoy' the holidays?! british weather doesn't help i tell you! it rained so much y'day & this morning!.. i'm taking a gap year, so i have a year ahead but my sister has college & parents gotta work so, having some quality family time now, went to attend wedding last week so, been travelling a lot to london, planning on going camping this weekend & LOTS of guests coming next week! wish me luck! 

why am i ranting here? LOL anyway, how've you been?! i missed you! Hug

gosh, before i forget all the last few updates i checked now, AK sig is gorgeous! Gurti & MG sigs are too amazing! love the blend & coloring, the text is very fitting too! the one with Aamna, can't remember the title Honge Juda Na hum?, those sigs are so soo pretty!! NBT ones are soo cute! love the family one in pg.123 or 130 possibly the b'day sig is sooo good! MR avis in the new style is really pretty!..& loved the MR sig as well.. as you can tell the order is pretty random, i'm trying to remember it all.. i've missed quite a few stuff i guess but seriously loved it all! Clap

& yes, I'm eager to wish you as well!! 5 more pages to go! Dancing

saher_90-Swetha-

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

Sorry about that.. slightly inactive only checking scraps & msgs lately.. summer is almost over so, we're trying to 'enjoy' the holidays?! british weather doesn't help i tell you! it rained so much y'day & this morning!.. i'm taking a gap year, so i have a year ahead but my sister has college & parents gotta work so, having some quality family time now, went to attend wedding last week so, been travelling a lot to london, planning on going camping this weekend & LOTS of guests coming next week! wish me luck! 

gosh, before i forget all the last few updates i checked now, AK sig is gorgeous! Gurti & MG sigs are too amazing! love the blend & coloring, the text is very fitting too! the one with Aamna, can't remember the title Honge Juda Na hum?, those sigs are so soo pretty!! NBT ones are soo cute! love the family one in pg.123 or 130 possibly the b'day sig is sooo good! MR avis in the new style is really pretty!..& loved the MR sig as well.. as you can tell the order is pretty random, i'm trying to remember it all.. i've missed quite a few stuff i guess but seriously loved it all! Clap

OMG! thats the reason of you being inactive her..I wish you allthe luck sweetheartHughope you enjoy your fullestHugIm good, & im also gonna be less actiive in mid oct to novOuch so many guests are comingOuchLOL awww, thank you so much yaar for checking out all of my updates n for commenting on themHugim so gladdd you liked every stuffHug

YayyyParty

ayaniie-chan-Swetha-

ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

OMG! thats the reason of you being inactive her..I wish you allthe luck sweetheartHughope you enjoy your fullestHugIm good, & im also gonna be less actiive in mid oct to novOuch so many guests are comingOuchLOL awww, thank you so much yaar for checking out all of my updates n for commenting on themHugim so gladdd you liked every stuffHug

YayyyParty

thank you! Hug that's good to hear! oh, I understand! good luck with that! Wink

I remembered some more, Salman & Madhuri one, rohan-esha friends one, aarya, Madhubala/rishab wedding black/white & colored stacked avis, emaet long avis, the one with lavanya? can't remember the title again!.. loved those as well.. i wish i had photographic memory! *sigh* you get the drift, i loved it all basically! Embarrassed

EDIT: 4 more pages! Silly

Edited by ayaniie-chan - 24 August 2012 at 4:26am

-Swetha-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
4Party

-Swetha-

Go to top