India-Forums

Saher/D#10/MB/TMLS/ArYa/REQ 141/MB/MM/IS 146 (Page 13)

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

omggg... mera abhay... haayeee *i am dead*  AP siggy is awesomeee...gorgeous...Blushing lovely... n madhubala (its my bad luck...it was my so desire to watch it..pata nahi kismat sath kyun nhi de rahi..Ouch.ab tak i didnt get a chance to watch it properly...Cry)...the siggy is lovely... but tu mujhe explain kar sakti hai..yeh kaunse scene ki siggy hai...Ermm i mean wats happening here ?

Varshu..Hug
U want to know wats happeing in MB siggy rite..? LOL

Basically the heroine is getting engaged to mukund(2nd hero ) n main hero RK ( he is a superstar ) is hell bent in making her life hell.. it was his trick to make madhubala feel low on engagement braking coz she didnt reach on time , etc..

But still engagement of Madhubala and mukund happens..Big smile

The pics SaheriEmbarrassed used r from precap of 21st july 2012 maha epi of madhubala..EmbarrassedLOL

Precap -- Madhu falls into RKs arms Blushing n Long EYE LOCK Day Dreaming

^^^^ Mind u...LOL this pose with superstar RK..is right aftr her engagement...ROFL Madhu ki would b MIL ki expression u can see in this pic above...LOL

P.S This lady who plays mukund's mother is the same actress who plays manav's mother in pavitra rishta serial...Big smile

Edited by -Swetha- - 22 July 2012 at 10:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-saher_90

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
@Swetha : heyaa...Hug

first of all... thanks a lot for this detailed explanation...EmbarrassedLOL

okay... i knew M ki engagement ho rahi hai... but kahani kaha tak pahuchi... didnt knew...LOL

RK is a superstar..Star. that ofcourse i know... bcoz i'm crazy for him..Day Dreaming..i'm a big fan of Vivian Dsena..he's my darling..Embarrassed. ask Saher..how i used to eat up her head in pkyek CG with my comments...LOL

so ofcourse uski itni khabar toh main rakhti hi hoon...Wink

okay RK tricks... haaayeee i'm loving this bad boy...BlushingLOL... precap... omgg...Wink but M's ki mother-in-law ka reaction is...ROFL

thanks a lot for the lovely pic...Hug

PS : arey yaar... dont talk abt this lady... i know her from the very beginning...Wink. she's Savita tai na...LOL the devil mother-in-law of Mahaan Archana...ROFL...i have been tolerating her from years since my mother watches the show quite regularly...LOL so i know every bit of her !

saher_90-Swetha-

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Originally posted by saher_90

thank you so much yaar for the lovely commentHugim really happy you liked the stuffHugi only liked arsh & kashLOLnot any other coupleWinkLOLthanks to you for the pics & letting me know his dog's nameLOLnahi toh i dunno what i would have writen on siggLOLthanks so mucb yaar for posting it there alsoHug

@bold
LMAO Saheri yaara..LOL
No problem dearie..Big smile U could have come up with a nice dog name too..TongueLOL
Btw.. Kunal said in some interview somewhere that its diff. for him to take care of OliverOuch, Oliver has grown old..Confused , so kunal has given him for keeps to someone/somewhere.. n that he misses his dog Oliver a lot..Disapprove

OhLOLI never watch any interviewsLOLi found them very boringSleepy
aww, you dont get disheartned my sweetsEmbarrassed im here na for you to work on your reqs & make you more ishmileEmbarrassed

heyaaa meri saher jaana...Hug

omgg u opened ur 10th shop...Shocked. wowww congo shongo yaar...Party

i'm so happy for you...Big smile.. yayyy...Dancing

the shop is beautiful as ever... the intro is mast...Wink as always... n the updates are rocking... Star...as always too..LOL...!!

thank you so very much jaaniHugsachiEmbarrassedawww thankieee Heart

NBT offscreen icons are lovely...Embarrassed..came out so beautifully... already using them !

my req. MN avis are super cuteee...Embarrassed...adorable...lovely...just so yummylicious...Tongue i seriously cant get over them... Sillyso droolicious... haayeee...Day Dreaming

thank you so much yaar
HugI know you & your MN [ its an epic love ishtory]EmbarrassedWinkwhich cannot be describe in wordsEmbarrassedWink

wow.. a kash siggy..Day Dreaming.its beautiful... awesome yaar... the style is superb...Clap loved it ! wanted to ask... are you a kash fan too...Confused...?? i know u r shilpa's fan..LOL...but kash ka pata nahi...Ermm

arnav-khushi siggy is amazinggg...Clap...loved the colouring...just too good...mermerizing...fab work on it..Thumbs Up...!!!

ohhh...2nd update mein bhi kash... matlab toh u pakka like them...LOL... gr8...Embarrassed waise still waiting for your confirmation...!! the avis are marvelous..Day Dreaming. one of my total fav scene... haayeee inki shaadi kyun nhi hui...OuchLOL

thankiee so much reeHugnah nah! im not a kash fanLOLi liked to make creations on themWink

omggg... mera abhay... haayeee *i am dead*  AP siggy is awesomeee...gorgeous...Blushing lovely... n madhubala (its my bad luck...it was my so desire to watch it..pata nahi kismat sath kyun nhi de rahi..Ouch.ab tak i didnt get a chance to watch it properly...Cry)...the siggy is lovely... but tu mujhe explain kar sakti hai..yeh kaunse scene ki siggy hai...Ermm i mean wats happening here ?

n bada wala omggg..ShockedDay Dreaming...Kunal siggies... *i am dead again*... the siggies are super killing... Blushing...adorable... lovely... amazinggg...Day Dreaming simply droolicious yaar...Silly..hayeee !

everything is par excellence...Star what to say more... just fabulous work jaana..Clap..!!

love youuu...Hug
Varshu! Heart

thank you so much jaani for the wonderfull commentHugyour each words means world to meEmbarrassedthank you so so so much again yaar
Hugyou just made my dayEmbarrassed Heart

Edited by saher_90 - 22 July 2012 at 10:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Bautiful update Saher! Loving the ArSh, AP nd MadhubalaRK sggy <33
fabbb wrkkk on themmm :D

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Pg2 :

Madhubala avis are lovely...Day Dreaming. the colouring looks amazingg..Embarrassed..!!

AK siggies are beautiful..Embarrassed..awesome yaar... especially the second one...Wink. loved the way it came out..Tongue...!!

ramzan stuff is purely gorgeous...Day Dreaming. i loved that purple wali siggy...its mindblowing...Clap..seeing it...a natural peace vibes coming in mind...Smile i just loved it...so pleasing creation !

Pg.7

this is just the best update...Star. lol bcoz it has my MN na...LOL... no but seriously... i'm in love with these avis...Blushing so perfect...Clap lovely... awesomeee se bhi zada awesome... Day Dreaminggorgeous...Blushing heavenly adorable... jitna bhi kahu utna kam hai...!!! superb fantastic work on them.Clap...they r shining in my dabba...Embarrassed n i'm loving it to the core..Dancing..!!!

Taanu siggy is simplyy stunning...Day Dreaming. these two are just magical...haayeee !! the siggy is marvelous..lovely...Embarrassed...brilliant yaar... !!! i loved it border effect...too good !! Wink

MM siggies are heavenly gorgeous..Day Dreaming...especially the second one...Wink...saving n already used..lol...LOL

are you a fan of AK too..Ermm.?? anyways...their siggies are beautiful...gr8...mindblowinggg ! Embarrassed

super rocking stuff yaar...Star now even i'm short of words..Disapprove...aur kya kahu...!

keep it up jaan ! Thumbs Up

love youuu...Hug
Varshu! Heart

Thank you so very much my sweetheart for the lovelicious commentHugyour each words really means alot to me yaarHugI know im repeating the same line again n again but i cant describe my happiness in words.now after reading your beautifull commentHug[ im flying on cloud 9] i love you for saying all this to meHugnah nah! not at all! im neither a fan of KaSh nor of any other couplesLOLWinki know it sounds weird but its trueLOLthank you once againHug

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Sahru mindblowing avix yaar <3 just loveddd their coloring and size..fab job !!!
Arhi and madhubhala sigx are super cute !!!

thank you so muchh yaarHug

-krazyriya--Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

okay... i knew M ki engagement ho rahi hai... but kahani kaha tak pahuchi... didnt knew...LOL

RK is a superstar..Star. that ofcourse i know... bcoz i'm crazy for him..Day Dreaming..i'm a big fan of Vivian Dsena..he's my darling..Embarrassed. ask Saher..how i used to eat up her head in pkyek CG with my comments...LOL

okay RK tricks... haaayeee i'm loving this bad boy...BlushingLOL... precap... omgg...Wink but M's ki mother-in-law ka reaction is...ROFL

PS : arey yaar... dont talk abt this lady... i know her from the very beginning...Wink. she's Savita tai na...LOL the devil mother-in-law of Mahaan Archana...ROFL...i have been tolerating her from years since my mother watches the show quite regularly...LOL so i know every bit of her !

Heyaaa varshu..Hug

i nvr knew u were a fan of VD..Tongue Me liked VD - SK pairing as Abhay - Pia..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Really..? u used to pakao Saheri for VD / Abhay siggies / avi's..ShockedLOL can't belive it..LOL

den how cum u love KKK more than VD.. now..?Evil SmileLOL

Edited by -Swetha- - 22 July 2012 at 10:37am

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Varshu..Hug
U want to know wats happeing in MB siggy rite..? LOL

Basically the heroine is getting engaged to mukund(2nd hero ) n main hero RK ( he is a superstar ) is hell bent in making her life hell.. it was his trick to make madhubala feel low on engagement braking coz she didnt reach on time , etc..

But still engagement of Madhubala and mukund happens..Big smile

The pics SaheriEmbarrassed used r from precap of 21st july 2012 maha epi of madhubala..EmbarrassedLOL

Precap -- Madhu falls into RKs arms Blushing n Long EYE LOCK Day Dreaming

^^^^ Mind u...LOL this pose with superstar RK..is right aftr her engagement...ROFL Madhu ki would b MIL ki expression u can see in this pic above...LOL

P.S This lady who plays mukund's mother is the same actress who plays manav's mother in pavitra rishta serial...Big smile

you are my rockstar muahhhHugthanks for explaining her the storyHug

see shweta ne sab batadiya meri jaaniEmbarrassed i hope you get it allHug

Love you both my jaanu's Heart muahhhHug

-krazyriya--Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Saheri yaara..Hug
i have Q..LOL

this siggy was made by ur behna Sano today..Embarrassed

Such a freaking awesome ArHi scenes in this siggy...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
^^^  Saheri yaaraEmbarrassed what do u call this style as..? and do u make them also..?TongueWink 

i want to know so that... aage se..LOL i will know what style i want u to make..TongueLOL

Edited by -Swetha- - 22 July 2012 at 10:54am

saher_90

Go to top