Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Saher/D#10/MB/TMLS/ArYa/REQ 141/MB/MM/IS 146 (Page 101)

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Joined: 03 November 2006
Posts: 7445

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
some more :)


they are soo cute Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faiza--Mrs.SKMehwish-saher_90-Swetha-

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Joined: 03 November 2006
Posts: 7445

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
do lemme know if you need some more caps <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90-Swetha-

-Mrs.SKMehwish- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Joined: 23 January 2011
Posts: 38277

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Amazing Stuff as ever <33 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-saher_90

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 51590

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Saheri behna EmbarrassedHug
Fabulous update by u dear ClapDay Dreaming

TMLS siggies r awesome Day DreamingDay Dreaming Love the tumblr wala style siggy more Embarrassed Love the coloring and text u have used in these siggies <3

Arjun siggies r good Embarrassed Love the coloring and text u have used in these siggies <3

AK LOL tere upd. will surely hav them LOL unless u don't have caps of them LOL
AK siggies r beautiful Day DreamingDay Dreaming Love all the diff. styles siggies u did on AK Embarrassed Love the coloring and text u have used in these siggies <3

MM siggy from uShockedBlushing Haiyee BlushingBlushing Love this new style u have used in the siggy Embarrassed Love the coloring and text u have used in MM siggy  <3

As usual, tu yahan pe cha gayi behna ! StarStar

Happy Independence Day to u ! Hug

No Rohan - Isha siggy from u ShockedOuch Nahhiii Ouch very sad Ouch

Hope to see u have 2 siggies LOL on Rohan - isha Day Dreaming from the 2 sets of CAPS that Hina has provided to u  Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-saher_90

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 50817

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faiza-

AK and Arjun-ria ones are soo gorgeousss sehriii..
MM one is soo awsomee too

frst 2 siggies..whee are these from??



thanks so much yaarHugbtw: independence guzar gaya gall update kyun nahi huiGeek

Those are from new show Arjun Wink airs on SP every Sat-sun..

Originally posted by -Stutz-

Originally posted by saher_90

Originally posted by -Stutz-

This is unfair. I demanded a gift 2 days before. U forgot.. What kind of hubby u are :'(



I have a ghajni memoryD'ohSTML!
Are you talking about BC? if so my answer is noROFLCool
I am not talking to you. *creates a din and runs away sulking*
p.s yes about BC


See, wifey knows everythingROFLCool
Hooo. till the time your wife is with you she will never let her hubby run for anythingROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faiza--Swetha-

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 50817

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hina-

do lemme know if you need some more caps <3

YOU ROCKStar thank you so much for providing me those capsHug will surely ask for moreLOL
WinkHug

Originally posted by -Sofia-

FABBB update loved all <3


thanks alotHug


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina--Swetha-

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 50817

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Saheri behna EmbarrassedHug
Fabulous update by u dear ClapDay Dreaming

TMLS siggies r awesome Day DreamingDay Dreaming Love the tumblr wala style siggy more Embarrassed Love the coloring and text u have used in these siggies <3

Arjun siggies r good Embarrassed Love the coloring and text u have used in these siggies <3

AK LOL tere upd. will surely hav them LOL unless u don't have caps of them LOL
AK siggies r beautiful Day DreamingDay Dreaming Love all the diff. styles siggies u did on AK Embarrassed Love the coloring and text u have used in these siggies <3

MM siggy from uShockedBlushing Haiyee BlushingBlushing Love this new style u have used in the siggy Embarrassed Love the coloring and text u have used in MM siggy  <3

As usual, tu yahan pe cha gayi behna ! StarStar

Happy Independence Day to u ! Hug

No Rohan - Isha siggy from u ShockedOuch Nahhiii Ouch very sad Ouch

Hope to see u have 2 siggies LOL on Rohan - isha Day Dreaming from the 2 sets of CAPS that Hina has provided to u  Embarrassed


thank you so so much my rockstar for the beautifull commentHug means so much to meHug@ Yes! you have seen alot of my siggies on AK & you are very much aware for the reason, why i always include themROFL haan na! i was waiting for hina to post the caps..She has done with them now so im gonna make siggies todayWinkWishing you the sameHug
tera comment bhi asusual bhi chaagayaStar

Originally posted by Rock-Star

Amazing Stuff as ever <33 


thank youuuHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina--Swetha-

-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 18053

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

Originally posted by -Faiza-

AK and Arjun-ria ones are soo gorgeousss sehriii..
MM one is soo awsomee too

frst 2 siggies..whee are these from??



thanks so much yaarHugbtw: independence guzar gaya gall update kyun nahi huiGeek

Those are from new show Arjun Wink airs on SP every Sat-sun..

[

tu ne chk nhi kya..me ne 13th ko hi update kr dia tha...bus pms krne ki himmat nhi hueROFL

btw i have choried those caps of rohan-ishaWink
..say my thnkss to hinaEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-saher_90-Swetha-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Saher/D#6/ArHi/Mohanmgha 138/ICONS-IHLS/MDK/BS 146

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1188   Views: 36979

saher_90 1188 36979 16 March 2012 at 11:41pm by saher_90
Saher/D#5/last update pg 142

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1206   Views: 44818

saher_90 1206 44818 09 January 2012 at 4:19am by ...Mallu...
||*Happy Birthday to Saher aka saher_90 <3<3<3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Mema-   Replies: 46   Views: 7283

-Mema- 46 7283 15 October 2011 at 10:06am by saher_90
Saher/D#4/SG 140/Update 144

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1222   Views: 41438

saher_90 1222 41438 02 October 2011 at 8:54am by Illumination
Saher/D#3/Hashadaditi avis 147/ArHi big avis 148

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1191   Views: 38813

saher_90 1191 38813 30 July 2011 at 10:16am by saher_90

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index