Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

really lovee those imran-sonam avis..they r soo pretty
MB stuff is gorgeouss as alwayss..tell me is tht your next fav show these days after NBT😆..pata nhi why u r not soo happy with the siggy..ireally loveed it
MM siggy stunning

btw congooo3 pages to go now...next update will be in the new shop🥳

NBT is not anymore my fav show😆 MB has replaced it🤣 I hope rk falls 1st for madhu😉
thankieee so much jaaniyaaa🤗really? iss kambhkhti sigg ne mera pooora pauna ghanta zaya kerwaya😡 phir jaakay yeh result nikla🤓 yayyy...🥳 3 to go n clean bold
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
 * res *
NBT by u behna.. 😲😲 MM by u so soon ? 😲😆 Tu ne hi bona na..😆 no more MM siggies for u for some time ? 😕😆 - chal jhooti 😡🤣 i know u so well re 😎🤣

Haiyee.. MM and MB siggies - new style siggies are awesome. 

yay !🥳😆 3 more pages to go 🥳

- edited -
Awesome Upd. by u Saheri behna ! 👏
MB avi's are beautiful.  Love the coloring u have used in MB avi's. 

MB siggies r gorgeous re.  Love the new style of siggies that u have used here.  Love the coloring and blending u have used in MB siggies. 

Imran - Sonam avi's are lovely re. 😳 Love the coloring u have used in  Imran - Sonam avi's . 

NBT siggy from u 😲😆 voh bhi MM siggy ? 😲😆 MM siggy is gorgeous re.  Love the new style of siggy u have used here.  Love the coloring and blending u have used MM siggy. 

Yeh kya ? 😲 No AK / BS / MG / GurTi in ur upd. ? 😲 how could u do this ? 🤣 Mein ne bola tha na.. ur upd. are adhoore without these ? 🤣 🤣🤣
As usual, tu apne awesome upd.  se yahan pe cha gayi behna ! ⭐️⭐️

P.S Y have u not posted ur MM siggy in NBT CG ? 😕😡 Yeh mere order hai..😎 ja ke post kar de in NBT cg.. wen u reply back to my comment ! 😃
Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Stunning updateee! Yaay ur nearly gna b on ur 11th! OMG i love ur siggies n avis!

Nahi

xxx
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saher_90

NBT is not anymore my fav show😆 MB has replaced it🤣 I hope rk falls 1st for madhu😉
thankieee so much jaaniyaaa🤗really? iss kambhkhti sigg ne mera pooora pauna ghanta zaya kerwaya😡 phir jaakay yeh result nikla🤓 yayyy...🥳 3 to go n clean bold

hain NBT no more fav😲..ye kab hua???i watched MB in the very begining but then quitted this show😆
really i like tht siggy aloot may be coz its very different from your siggy sizes
😆
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fab update and I loved both your happy and unhappy siggys
Happy one for the colouring and blending, very pretty, very pleasant to eyes and unhappy for the style, I again loved the style there so I feel few more attempts and you would be happy with it as well😛

And MM siggy has to the best not coz it is of MM but I loved colouring there, white glowing type and the text running in mid giving it very elegant look the kind of pics placement giving it a meaningful look as well
so yea I am happy
using it

Into my dabba😛b/w someone made MM siggy😛 am happy 🤣 and I hope I get one from yesterday epi as well since I found that morning shot much better than the all crap they have been dishing out from past many epis😳 and the contentment on their faces and how serene the shot looked with Mr. Bhatnagar glancing his family basked in peace of sweet slumber
but its not suggestion or request, totally your call😆
-krazyriya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saher_90

first of all im very veryy happy to see you here yaar🤗hruu? you should start watching madhubala again yaar..story is going really good😉
thank you so much for the wonderfull comment yaar🤗im so glad you liked all the stufff😳its reallymeans alot to me🤗love youuu ❤️

awww thank u sooo much yaar... 🤗n tujhse zada khushi mujhe ho rahi hai..😃. to be here... goshhh i so missed u n this place...😭. talking to u again gives me immense happiness n peace...😳😳. love you jaana..🤗..!

yup...me trying to catch up with madhubala... thode bahut scenes dekh leti hoon...😉. afterall u know na vivian se dur nahi reh sakti main...☺️.😆 n filhaal he's just rocking in the show...⭐️ i'm loving his vampish scenes...rofl...🤣

n it really means a lot to me....that u liked my comment... feels so happy to make you happy ! hamesha aise hi muskurati raha kar yaar...😃😳. love youuu endless...🤗

teri pyari si...n jhalli si...Varshu..😳😆
aish. thumbnail
Fantastic update as always hun!<3
OMGG NEWWW SHOPPP:D
saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

res

EDIT:

I'M ACTUALLY FIRST TO COMMENT! YIPPEEE!! 🥳

Love the MB avis!! soo pretty!! the drama seems aggressive at this point anyway, the one you aren't happy with, I actually like it, it has a unique feel, kind of flows well from pic to pic, i don't know if that makes sense but hope you get what i mean. the one you're happy with, I'm MORE than happy with! It's simply beautiful, really love its blending & coloring. Imran & Sonam avis are awesome!! MM sig is gorgeous as well! love the blending! 

3 more pages to go!!! 🥳

thank you so much yaar🤗   you know the story starts progressing from last 3 weeks..otherwise, it was hell worse🤢😆 the story was focused only on  madhu n family can you believe😳who will watch a show wherein there's no leads scenes?😆 it got interesting when MR got married..😆 thanks yaar for liking my stuff🤗awww, thats so sweet of you😳 ❤️

Originally posted by: -Nahi-

Stunning updateee! Yaay ur nearly gna b on ur 11th! OMG i love ur siggies n avis!

Nahi

xxx

thanks alott yaar🤗 yayyy😆
saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

* res *

NBT by u behna.. 😲😲 MM by u so soon ? 😲😆 Tu ne hi bona na..😆 no more MM siggies for u for some time ? 😕😆 - chal jhooti 😡🤣 i know u so well re 😎🤣

Haiyee.. MM and MB siggies - new style siggies are awesome. 

yay !🥳😆 3 more pages to go 🥳

- edited -
Awesome Upd. by u Saheri behna ! 👏
MB avi's are beautiful.  Love the coloring u have used in MB avi's. 

MB siggies r gorgeous re.  Love the new style of siggies that u have used here.  Love the coloring and blending u have used in MB siggies. 

Imran - Sonam avi's are lovely re. 😳 Love the coloring u have used in  Imran - Sonam avi's . 

NBT siggy from u 😲😆 voh bhi MM siggy ? 😲😆 MM siggy is gorgeous re.  Love the new style of siggy u have used here.  Love the coloring and blending u have used MM siggy. 

Yeh kya ? 😲 No AK / BS / MG / GurTi in ur upd. ? 😲 how could u do this ? 🤣 Mein ne bola tha na.. ur upd. are adhoore without these ? 🤣 🤣🤣
As usual, tu apne awesome upd.  se yahan pe cha gayi behna ! ⭐️⭐️

P.S Y have u not posted ur MM siggy in NBT CG ? 😕😡 Yeh mere order hai..😎 ja ke post kar de in NBT cg.. wen u reply back to my comment ! 😃

Did i said that im not gonna make creations on mm?😲 i dont remember yaar😕😆
thank you my rockstar for the beautifull comment🤗your each words really means alot to me🤗
Na fikar ker😆tom, you gonna surely see something on above mention names🤣mein tera dil nahi todungi🤣

Can you please post it on my behlaf😳 actually, im feeling hell lazy🥱

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

[
  hain NBT no more fav😲..ye kab hua???i watched MB in the very begining but then quitted this show😆
really i like tht siggy aloot may be coz its very different from your siggy sizes
😆

yeh jab hua jab ridhima aayi n mm ka romance shru hogaya🤣i know yaar...but i suggest you to watch the whole last week epis..they were outstanding😃 aaaho..yeh bhi hosakta hai😆
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the madhubala stuff r just freakin awsooome.. totally love all of them :) .. and the imransonam avis r just woow :) 

great update saher :)