Saher/D#10/MB/TMLS/ArYa/REQ 141/MB/MM/IS 146 - Page 66

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Swetha-

[
That's great Behna..! 😃 Hope chaand nazar aap sab ko on sat itself..😆

btw.. i jst saw.. there r 2 TB video's on Janmastami - NBT

I dont know what happend this time with videos? some or so blurry n some not even working for meim sorry! i dont think i will be able to make any off-screen avis but, i will make siggs for you😳

Originally posted by -Faiza-

arhi siggies are soo gorge4ousss...rally lovee the frst one most
MB siggy is soo stunning too

thankieee jaaniyaa🤗

omg! why you're getting SOO better with the sggs😲 I seriously LOVEDDD the first nd 3rd arhi sggy!❤️😍... wonderful jbbb.. Keep rockingg :D

Saher!! i am back to comment lol

so leaving behind the MB siggy coz i am not ineterested in it though its sooo gorgeouss and lovely okay so the arhi siggies 😆😍😍😍😍 omg omg i have recovered at last

the first one gosh i just loveee its style, its rockinggg, absolutely awesomeee!! i loveee it endlessly!!<3<3 and the 2nd one uff kya colouring hay i am drooling over it!! and then the third one uff main toh uski deewani hogayi!!!! koi mujhe roke, uski colouring, uska style and everything uff is sooo gorgeousss!!
OMG, love the update! MB sig is so pretty!! & well, AK sigs are just beyond amazing! Love the colouring, style, blending and the test you used! How else can I describe it than saying AK sigs are LOVE!! 
Originally posted by saher_90

I dont know what happend this time with videos? some or so blurry n some not even working for meim sorry! i dont think i will be able to make any off-screen avis but, i will make siggs for you😳

hain..? 😲😕
is ur browser.. ok Saheri behna..? OR do u need to change to some other browser..? 😕 
ok. chodo.! i know u will get look into this browser thing. if thats the problem.

NP behna..! Embarrassed are bhai..! 😆 mera toh pura daude ga with ur siggies.. 😎Embarrassed
Thank you so much Saheri behna.! ❤️🤗

here again after ages😆
awesomelicious work :D
Love the styles. They are fabbb.

^ amazing. The blends are sooo perfect. <333
AK

^This one is mind blowing. Damn beautiful. Again the blends are coool and coloring-awesomeee.

^ *speechless* just can't take my eyes off! Damn beautifulll.
The coloring is stunnning.

^ One of the best. I am in love with it. It is so PERFECTTT.

---

stacked
http://minus.com/lxf5UHq2KgR30

Shweta's req/freebies

Originally posted by -Mema-

Saher!! i am back to comment lol

so leaving behind the MB siggy coz i am not ineterested in it though its sooo gorgeouss and lovely okay so the arhi siggies 😍 omg omg i have recovered at last

the first one gosh i just loveee its style, its rockinggg, absolutely awesomeee!! i loveee it endlessly!!<3<3 and the 2nd one uff kya colouring hay i am drooling over it!! and then the third one uff main toh uski deewani hogayi!!!! koi mujhe roke, uski colouring, uska style and everything uff is sooo gorgeousss!!

Awwieee my jaanemann you just made me☺️ now☺️
I just loved when you praise my work with your super amazing words🤗i justt lovee reading your commnets they always brought a 1000 watt smile on my face😃😆 Yaar, now it will get interesting as leads got married 😉 thank you so much for the wonderful, lovelicious comment🤗

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

omg! why you're getting SOO better with the sggs😲 I seriously LOVEDDD the first nd 3rd arhi sggy!❤️😍... wonderful jbbb.. Keep rockingg :D

aww thank you so muchh🤗
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

OMG, love the update! MB sig is so pretty!! & well, AK sigs are just beyond amazing! Love the colouring, style, blending and the test you used! How else can I describe it than saying AK sigs are LOVE!! 

Thank you so much sweetheart🤗I love when you guys appreciate my work in such beautifull way🤗

Originally posted by -Swetha-

hain..? 😲😕
is ur browser.. ok Saheri behna..? OR do u need to change to some other browser..? 😕 
ok. chodo.! i know u will get look into this browser thing. if thats the problem.

NP behna..! 😳 are bhai..! 😆 mera toh pura daude ga with ur siggies.. 😎😳
Thank you so much Saheri behna.! ❤️🤗

I dunno what happend even DM wasnt playing in my lappy😕most of the times  it worked but i dunno what problem was occuring while playing it😕

I use firefox & for DLoading vids i use IE😆
Yaar!  when i start working on the title montage pic it got more blurred😕 so i didnt make it.. but once I get the clear ones will make pakka for you😳
Originally posted by -Vartika

here again after ages😆
awesomelicious work :D
Love the styles. They are fabbb.

^ amazing. The blends are sooo perfect. <333
AK

^This one is mind blowing. Damn beautiful. Again the blends are coool and coloring-awesomeee.

^ *speechless* just can't take my eyes off! Damn beautifulll.
The coloring is stunnning.

^ One of the best. I am in love with it. It is so PERFECTTT.

---

thank you so much sweets for liking the stuff & forthe appreciation🤗 it really means alot to me🤗