Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Saheri behna..😳🤗

Awesome update by u dear..😍😍

AK siggy is simply gorgeous. 😍😍 Love the coloring , blending and text in this siggy <3

AnSh avi's and siggy...😲 Haiyyee...☺️☺️☺️ So beautiful they look together...😍😍 Love the coloring in avi's and coloring, blending and text in siggy. <3

Suvreen G. siggy of the leads is awesome. 😍 Love the coloring , blending and text in this siggy <3

Shilpa A. avi's r so beautiful..😍😍 Love the coloring u have used in the avi's. <3

P.S Really happy that u didn't make a update on NBT..😆
else.. i will be wondering which siggy / avi.. should i replace in my dabba..😒😒

P.S.S My whole dabba looks Saheri-fied..☺️😍

@red
I didn't think that way😲 good Saher you hvn't
and refrain for next 1-2 updates as well will hv tough time thinking whch to add and which to remove

@saher
I know it sucks but what to do, such hopeless bunch we are 🤣 neither we can live with it nor without it 🤣

Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
YAY! I finally got some tom back! YAY!
Shweta di 🤗 Thank you! Me loves you 🤗
LOVED the update di <33
ARHI!!!! FREAKING GORGEOUS!
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update!
love the AK sig, using!
everything else is flawless, love the shilpa avis!
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MARJAWA!!!!!!! haye i need tym to recover!!!!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
AK and AnSh stuff are GORGEOUS! Specially the siggies😃
Love the SA and SG stuff as well👏
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Saherrr 🤗
omggg the ArnavKhushi siggys look SOO FREAKING AWSOME love them :) 
teh MM stuff (their shaadi) stuff on page 33 is STUNNING the coloring is OUT of THE WORLD and i LOVE the FK avis AMAIZNG:) 

Love the AnSh and ARHI stuff on ur latest update PREETIE everytthing COLORING, blending SAAAB KUCHHH 😛

Keep it uppp👏
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW WOW Saher!!!! u totally gave me a SHOCKKK a really big shack by making these such, such absolutely fabulous totally gorgeous and amazingglyy marvelouss Shilpa Avis!! uff uff share i cant hel drooling over them  they r totally out of the worlddd the avis are freakinggg awesomeee and words cant describe how much absolutely awesomeee they r !!!! eeks the colouringu have done i am in loveee with it... ... ... ... ... ata nahi kitna tym lage ga recover hote hote😆😉anyways i want you to stack the first 4  vertically and the rest horizontally!

meri toh eyes SA avis ke uar se hat hi nahi rahi hay but still the rest of the update is also AWESOMEEE! esecially the arhi siggy its amazinggg

Love Maria
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

@red
I didn't think that way😲 good Saher you hvn't
and refrain for next 1-2 updates as well will hv tough time thinking whch to add and which to remove

@saher
I know it sucks but what to do, such hopeless bunch we are 🤣 neither we can live with it nor without it 🤣

Kya kerain hum hain woh ladies jo hain aadat se majboor🤣 haha..dont worry! tom im not gonna make make any but day after dunno as it all depends on episode🤣

Originally posted by: -Stutz-

YAY! I finally got some tom back! YAY!
Shweta di 🤗 Thank you! Me loves you 🤗
LOVED the update di <33
ARHI!!!! FREAKING GORGEOUS!

thank you jerry🤗you got me back? but i was here only😆
Edited by saher_90 - 11 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherry...

Beautiful update!
love the AK sig, using!
everything else is flawless, love the shilpa avis!

thank you so much dear🤗

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

AK and AnSh stuff are GORGEOUS! Specially the siggies😃

Love the SA and SG stuff as well👏

thank you so much yaar🤗

saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashii.PrinCess

Saherrr 🤗

omggg the ArnavKhushi siggys look SOO FREAKING AWSOME love them :) 
teh MM stuff (their shaadi) stuff on page 33 is STUNNING the coloring is OUT of THE WORLD and i LOVE the FK avis AMAIZNG:) 

Love the AnSh and ARHI stuff on ur latest update PREETIE everytthing COLORING, blending SAAAB KUCHHH 😛

Keep it uppp👏

thank youu so much dearo for liking the updates🤗 im glad you liked the stuff😳

Originally posted by: -Mema-

WOW WOW Saher!!!! u totally gave me a SHOCKKK a really big shack by making these such, such absolutely fabulous totally gorgeous and amazingglyy marvelouss Shilpa Avis!! uff uff share i cant hel drooling over them  they r totally out of the worlddd the avis are freakinggg awesomeee and words cant describe how much absolutely awesomeee they r !!!! eeks the colouringu have done i am in loveee with it... ... ... ... ... ata nahi kitna tym lage ga recover hote hote😆😉anyways i want you to stack the first 4  vertically and the rest horizontally!

meri toh eyes SA avis ke uar se hat hi nahi rahi hay but still the rest of the update is also AWESOMEEE! esecially the arhi siggy its amazinggg

Love Maria

Hayeee ALLAH ! i didnt knew you'll be so happy after seeing those😲 you suggested me to make so how cum i wouldnt have worked on them? im just flattered after reading your comment🤪 thank you so much my janemann for loving my stuff🤗im so soo happy you loved the stuff😳means really alot to me🤗okies jii😉will stack them now😳