Fan Fictions

My view's on today's episode 19th July 2012

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Today's episode was really the best!
Clap Clap Clap
with all the ARSHI romance,and ARSHI flashback,today's episode is going to be listed in my favorite list. . .

With all the Anjali and Payal stuff,IPKKND is going well. . .

Smile
With Arnav and Khushi's little nok-jhok and Arnav being all romantic,its getting so awesome!
Embarrassed Wink
i just can't stop thinking about the challenge between Khushi and Arnav . . .
LOL LOL LOL
God!
Arnav was blushing!
His smile was too cute,i could hardly stop blushing,and it was quite embarrassing,coz my father and grandfather were just besides me. . .
But never mind,any thing for Barun. . .
With the audacity that Khushi accepted the challenge,God,now its time for her to repent,she is so going to repent that. . .

Censored
That way Arnav held Khushi infront of HP,was so embarrassing for her,still,he dint care!
The way Naniji tickled ARSHI with her talks,was so cute!

ROFL ROFL ROFL
And that dialog of N.K. "iss SOMETHING ko main kya naam du". . Just now i don't remember what that SOMETHING word was,but whatever it was,i nap laughing so hard!

And am damm sure,that it is Arnav who has planned all the wild things which were happening to Khushi. . .the shadow shown near the poolside was definitely Arnav,i could make out that even in my sleep,bechari Khushi,she was that sacred,that when she dint find anyone in the RM,she called Laxmiji![LOl]LOLLOL
She said that she should have gone to Agra instead of staying here alone,i also wanted her to go there with Arnav,and it would be so perfect moment,when ARSHI would be at Taj Mahal,the Symbol of Love!
But then i don't what all anjali MU Again . . .
Today when anjali and Arnav were talking so sweetly,i felt very happy watching the brother-sister relationship being bonded, . . .
At the end of the night,she will surely be in Arnav's arms,and will end up being her wife,but i hardly believe if anything would happen!
Well,romance would take place,but consummation is too far from now!

well,no precap,so we can definitely expect some surprise package from ARSHI,which will make our body go blast laughing tomorrow!
Lookin forward for tomorrow!
I just know that Khushi is going to end up in Arnav's arms,as ASR never loses. . .and afterall,they will be alone in t.e whole RM,even HP is on leave,all others gone in the religious gathering!
And even Laxmi is out of the scene,perfect moment for ARSHI to romance,and for Arnav to cherish all the old memorie,specially those pool side ones. . .
Really. Looking forward for tomorrow's episode. . .
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Plz leave your likes and comments. . I
I would be really glad to share this with you,coz i know,no one else than true IPKKND fans would understand these feelings!
Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top