Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Is Confession Rushed?????? (Page 2)

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Can we relax for a while?
I'm having absolutely no probs with the progress!
Loved today's episode!!!! <3333

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Ya evn i feel so... I agree dey dont drag things much bt dis track cud have jst evn added to da trps also... We cud hav got very amazing virman scenes... Bt its ok... Aftr all we were all w8ing for da confession n here it is...
nainamaina Senior Member
nainamaina
nainamaina

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atthi

Yup Yaar.. even i was expecting sme cute scenes, a fall on the bed etc..LOL...  Nothing happened..!Cry  Wat we got was a blabbering talwar and a sneezing Viren!!Unhappy
tumhari post padhke mujhe toh bas hasi arahiheLOLLOLLOLLOL
..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshm

Originally posted by rabzonedge

I agree with you lummz..this whole week EHM epis were average...not muchh woww moment and Sid sir is worried about Trp..if they will drag scenes and keep on repeating samme scenes..how is it gonna fetch trp...Jeevika been crying...Talwar is over acting SB is daraofying...Vanshika is confused..Virmaan interacted with others and so less with each other..even Virika scenes were bot there...and this 7 days challenge track has been butchered..they need to grasp the stoey soon..sart virmaan romantic track..cancer track is stretched too much now...
too gud one...yaar
Well said yaar...u were so rite wen u said that the 7 day challenge track was butchered... The CV's are diluting Virat Manvi love track with so many other things.. I do feel that if they wud focus on jst the Virman track nw, it wud hav been much much better..
lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sruthi_Virmanli

Can we relax for a while?
I'm having absolutely no probs with the progress!
Loved today's episode!!!! <3333
he he take a chill pill yaar...LOL

we all love this show...but sometimes u cant ignore few things and this was one of them and i thought to share it i have clearly mentioned that i too dont have any problem...even if i have nothing can be changed...i just expressed my disappointment tats it...
..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Smile
rezevendous Senior Member
rezevendous
rezevendous

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Now am convinced, the CVs follow a funda opposite to ours ..

"Drag what is not required and rush with the track which can go slow"

They could have shown these 7 days so beautiful, where Virat would stand by her, taking care of her smallest pain ...
Like I mentioned in another post, what was the hurry to bring in Talwar, he could have entered after the confession rather than eating screen space in these 7 days ...

Honestly, for me, teh 7 days could have been picturized in a much better fashion...

Now my only hope is on ME, hope they do not ruin it ..
achu28 Goldie
achu28
achu28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
yes i also thought 7 day challenges will be seen.when virat challenged manvi i was like omg 7 days virman scenesDay Dreaming.but noDisapprove cv's just rushed it.instead we got mr.talwar viren and virat's new papa.
but its ok more important we all want manvi's confessionEmbarrassed so eagerly waiting for ME.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index