India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Is Confession Rushed??????

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
NO No ...dont get me wrong im totally waiting for saturdays confession...

But wats pricking my mind is y didnt cvs show all the seven days...as per precap tmrw itself we will get the sixth day i guess...as sbs too they wer wearing the same dress...

I was expecting lots of cute things to be done by virat to patofy mannu...all went in vein Plus the talwar track is eating my mind...such a long scene today.Angry

cvs cud have neatly taken this seven days track a lil seriously.it was an awesometrack but i guess cvs din think much as they r rushing in for confession...

ur opions r welcome...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleya14ArShi_NiShalkushniaabhilashapremmadhu0702js1234neha fan1hooriaaShona1907preetipcrabzonedge

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Yup Yaar.. even i was expecting sme cute scenes, a fall on the bed etc..LOL...  Nothing happened..!Cry  Wat we got was a blabbering talwar and a sneezing Viren!!Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702hooriaa

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atthi

!Cry  Wat we got was a blabbering talwar and a sneezing Viren!!Unhappy
ha ha LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooriaa

manali.mulik9 Goldie
manali.mulik9
manali.mulik9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
ya man i am expecting this whole week going to be virman week 
but cv's ruined it by starting that vanshikhas marriage track
in this whole week we only get 2-3 scenes of virman 

Aleya14hooriaa

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
The whole expectations of mine from this 7 days challenge went in vain.Though I loved Precap.Specially the way Mannu looks at Biji and than shy to be in his arms.Embarrassed But keeping that aside I expected more efforts better VirMan's scenes,fun from this 7 days .But everything was dragged with some lame reasons drama Some scene were really good but over all That was not about challenge I think.Its just that hes here now and Jeevika left.Only thing Which happened  better was Jeevika is totaly convinced with VirMan now and It should help out in future.Though confession seems definitely rushed But They are CV's.They can make 7 episode after 1 day and 1 episode of whole 7 days too.So I guess Though Its 6th day already.I hope we get some better VirMan scenes in Maha show before confession.Confession might come on monday looking at pace of show for now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleya14madhu0702hooriaalakshm

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manali.mulik9

ya man i am expecting this whole week going to be virman week 
but cv's ruined it by starting that vanshikhas marriage track
in this whole week we only get 2-3 scenes of virman 

Yup.. There were v less of virman and still smewere i read that our virman love track failed to garner TRP's.. Angry

madhu0702hooriaa

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I agree with you lummz..this whole week EHM epis were average...not muchh woww moment and Sid sir is worried about Trp..if they will drag scenes and keep on repeating samme scenes..how is it gonna fetch trp...Jeevika been crying...Talwar is over acting SB is daraofying...Vanshika is confused..Virmaan interacted with others and so less with each other..even Virika scenes were bot there...and this 7 days challenge track has been butchered..they need to grasp the stoey soon..sart virmaan romantic track..cancer track is stretched too much now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleya14

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

I agree with you lummz..this whole week EHM epis were average...not muchh woww moment and Sid sir is worried about Trp..if they will drag scenes and keep on repeating samme scenes..how is it gonna fetch trp...Jeevika been crying...Talwar is over acting SB is daraofying...Vanshika is confused..Virmaan interacted with others and so less with each other..even Virika scenes were bot there...and this 7 days challenge track has been butchered..they need to grasp the stoey soon..sart virmaan romantic track..cancer track is stretched too much now...
too gud one...yaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index