Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

will miss u charecters of dek!!! and dek also!!

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Ohhh man after so much of this news that dek will end !!! I am literally going to miss so many things!!! 

The passion that manveer brought in me to see this serial!!

Will miss that chemistry that sizzle between manveer!!!

Will miss manyata ki galiyan cuz of her I learnt so many!!!

Will miss Uday's deadly smirk!!! I literally fell for it!

Will miss J and M cat fights!!! hehehehe I actually rofled each time!!! laughed my heart out!!!

Will miss that sweet unnati!!!! she is so sweet that I ended up getting diabeties!!! jus kidding!!!

Will miss DS !!! oh man!!!!! she is my role model!!!!! she just reminds me of my granny!!! though my granny was not a mastermind!!! but was very much like DS!!!

Will miss komal ka motherly affection!!! saw my mother's reflection in her!!!

And the most will miss VIJAY BHAI!!!!! oh mannn!!! I will miss alll his comedy!!!! will miss his 32 teeth darshan!!!! will miss his brotherly affection!!!! will miss his support for M!!! Will miss his funny taunts for J!!! Will miss his funny comments on permanent headphones and soni!!!!! He made me laugh cry do everything!!!! 

On the whole I will miss myself!!!! I was totally my self wen I see DEK!!! I actually became very jovial!!!! ohh man!!! will miss the passion, the fun, the love, the ploting, the taunting everything!!

Just shared my views!!! 

Do share ur views also!! wud love to read them!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

famin...Rohitha...allseasonrain2012titliwendy25--Zenu--Sunshinegirllprachuryaarrylinepia.rahaBeing-HumanRoze12Mystic_nights_ShanUlas-SilverAngel-...navina...-BerryCharm-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Missing is one thing I'll always do when it comes to DEK!... It truly was a royal show. It gave me so much happiness and entertainment that I can't even put those feelings into words.

Will miss everything about DEK... from its characters to their natures, from their dialogues to their expressions, from their dressing to their aura!!...Everything will indeed be MISSED!...

And DEK will be alive in my heart... always and forever. This is one show that I couldn't have enough of and it will always be my guilty pleasure. I'll never cease to love it or remember it. It was the BEST desi show for me!... it ruled my heart and will continue to do so alwaysHeartCool!

ManVeer... you showed me a different definition of love, and destinyApprove. I'll never forget theeCryCry!

LOVE YOU DEK

Edited by mahi0809 - 19 July 2012 at 10:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

famin...Rohitha...allseasonrainroseliSunshinegirll-The_Tomboy-ShanUlas

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Yh will miss DEk characters.
hope to see priyal and ashish together in another show...:)
*fingers crossed*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Being-Human

--Zenu-- Goldie
--Zenu--
--Zenu--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I am not very Tv-holic type but I was in only 4 DEk! Will mishh DEK a lot & will miss every character ov DEk ... Love u DEK :* muahh Hug

pearls88

pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
i will definitely miss uday-m cute nok jhonk.their lovely moments.m-j fighting moments n vijjay funny talk unnati's soft n caring behavior. specially uday's character n uday-m first meeting that actually forced me to watch this serial..n overall a wonderful show.i will miss it. i joined IF for this show.sony channel never care about  their loyal viewers.

Edited by pearls88 - 19 July 2012 at 10:07am

-The_Tomboy-

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashukapoor007

I am not very Tv-holic type but I was in only 4 DEk! Will mishh DEK a lot & will miss every character ov DEk ... Love u DEK :* muahh Hug
Even me!! dek is the only serial I see!! I will miss dek like hell
...Zeenat... Senior Member
...Zeenat...
...Zeenat...

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I will really miss DEK alot! I have never been sooo obsessed with a show in life! DEK is the only show that i was obsessed with! I will really miss the charater of UV and Manveer! Hats off to the cast of DEK!!!

Edited by AKsweetheart - 19 July 2012 at 10:15am

-The_Tomboy-

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I will miss DEK. I will miss ManVeer.
I'm already cryingCry, what am I gonna do on Aug. 2nd?
Hate you CVs and Sony!

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

Go to top