Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Alpha-ASR vs. Guilty ASR - an ideal mix?

shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I thoroughly enjoyed today's episode! It was SO nice to see ASR's arrogance back! BUT the near kiss scene wasn't really my favourite part of the episode - i mean the things he said were hot if thought of in a teasing way - yet it didn't do it for me as much as some of the other scenes today - his hesitation when he came out of the closet and was asking Khushi if she remembered anything about their past was darn cute. I wish when he had her trapped in his arms, they had flashed back to another scene where he had said the exact same lines rather than the dori-breaking scene - that's not exactly something Khushi would like to remember...but what I really enjoyed was his mini realization when he saw the marks on Khushi's hands.

I think Arnav's going through this transition phase in his life where he's stuck between who he is or portrays himself to be vs. who he needs to be if he wants Khushi in his life. I love the idea of this being somewhat of a self-understanding phase for him. ASR is masochistic, has an ego the size of Russia and generally, is always in control. His anger knows no limits and his temper is unparalleled. But right now, he's learning that he just CAN'T be this way with Khushi. Showing his power over her is not going to win her over by any means - and in the end, he'll only succeed in hurting her and himself. I'm so glad he saw those marks on her arm and felt bad about it. He's growing as a person, albeit slowly, coming to realize that this isn't some business deal...like he himself said, Khushi is his lawfully wedded wife. She's not an object he'll slowly begin to realize that. Winning her over doesn't mean showering her with expensive gifts. It means holding her, loving her, understanding her, and just being yourself with her. Your real self - not this brick wall you've put around your heart.

I love the fact that arrogant ASR is back, no lies, but I'll be even more satisfied when he's stunned speechless with some sherni Khushi lines. Arrogant ASR is only completely satisfying when Khushi's standing there giving it right back to him.

Edited by shockalot - 19 July 2012 at 9:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abby2181

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top