Rishbala meet again..was it everything u expected? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Yea loved every bit of it. Finally the first PROPER scene of Rishbala. I loved to see the different side of Madhu...For once she was not the delicate, sensitive madhu who cries over small things. And RK was just superb ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Maaneet_Vidu

well i was expecting nothing but was very much excited ... And MB-RK's meeting was ooh la la.
Loved it.

well...even i wasnt expecting much...so i was happy with the scene...
after having no Rishbala scene for a while...seeing together was such a relief...!!
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Yea loved every bit of it. Finally the first PROPER scene of Rishbala. I loved to see the different side of Madhu...For once she was not the delicate, sensitive madhu who cries over small things. And RK was just superb ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Its like she is someone else when in front of RK...and am loving it...
I guess we can feel the tension now itself...!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by maria_mahar

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4"><font color="#000099">yes finally they meet ๐Ÿ˜ณ
our RK jase tarah MB ko dekh rah tha ...โค๏ธ
uff mein marjawa โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

</font></font>

Now thats quite sexy...
wat happened was more than i personally expected!!!
i knew R.K wud be gentle since he is acting as if he is doing Prayaschit...bt wasnt expecting he wud grab Madhu's arm!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ...n zen there was z handshake...
R.K ke jaanlewa expressions n Madhu's adaa in zis scene, though short stole z show!!!
Originally posted by madhvi4gurti

wat happened was more than i personally expected!!!
i knew R.K wud be gentle since he is acting as if he is doing Prayaschit...bt wasnt expecting he wud grab Madhu's arm!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ...n zen there was z handshake...
R.K ke jaanlewa expressions n Madhu's adaa in zis scene, though short stole z show!!!

ha...few min...i went..๐Ÿ˜
agree today and yesterday epi was rain drop for MB forum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅณ
about RISHBALA scene...it was superbb๐Ÿ‘ they are going to rockkk๐Ÿ˜› only if director and writer allow them ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by goldrush

agree today and yesterday epi was rain drop for MB forum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅณ
about RISHBALA scene...it was superbb๐Ÿ‘ they are going to rockkk๐Ÿ˜› only if director and writer allow them ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

It was awesome indeed...
Hope we get more scene like this...
Originally posted by carisma2

Now thats quite sexy...

๐Ÿ˜
totalyy loved each n everyy post !!! RIMA is HOT