Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

kismet konnection

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
hey peeps...
you know what no matter what khushi and arnav have a kismet connection doesn't matter where they are or how upset they are with each other. they love each other no matter what, which is why I'm cool with any track the run on this show!!! infact the more negative the better because arnav is changing...in a positive way. Tongue

todays episode was epic and got to b my favourite episode by far...i am loving this track because we see the old arnav with the new and the old khushi who i was missing for a while now. i just want to say the hands up to the writers Clap because i really enjoyed every part of this episode and I'm sure you guys do to!Embarrassed

just remember guys khushi and arnav have a kismet connection it don't matter how far they are from each other they are always together!!! Embarrassed

love ya all 

eran!! xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DieHard-KSGfan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index