India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss War Ko Kya NaamDoon?????????

Anush-k-a Groupbie
Anush-k-a
Anush-k-a

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Today I saw my ArShi back in track... I'm bouncing like a ball or floating like a bubble for themParty.Dancing.. And I couldn't resist myself making a thread...Star

Aaj kya kuch nahin huaDay Dreaming?????

abra cadabra---- exchange of personalitiesShocked??? Khushi turned ASR & ASR turned Khushi.Shocked.Shocked.Shocked.Shocked???????

I really love the way both appeared today... Arnav was so sweet & romantic to the peak till dateHug. And Khushi- nakhra bahut dikhati haiAngry, but what was blushing on her face when he caught her to kissWinkDay Dreaming????? Arnav ji, aap ab tak kyun nahi kiHug????

And that stupid Hariprakash spoiled the charm of that moment...Angry

And again playing hall-fight...Embarrassed

Hum aap ko apna pati nahin maanteAngry????

Tum manogi..main tumhe manaunga...aur tum daudti huyi aa jayegi mere bahon mein... How romantic & soulful he was today!!!!!!!!!!!Heart...

Phir se wahi silsila in the room...Sleepy

Khushi tum mere saath Agra chalo, Tajmahal dekhte hain...(yes! you're Shahjahaan nowWink. Why don't you both once go to Atlantic to see Titanic also?LOL)

Hum nahin chalenge aap ke saath...hume saaf safai karni hai...(so what??? you can do the safai of Tajmahal itselfROFL)

I can't understand what she is trying to do with my Arnav's feelings????Day DreamingShocked

Haan..safai toh karni hogi apne dimaag ki...!!!!! (obviously!!! show a liitle love & concern to poor guy! how romantically he is twirling around you!!!!!!Heart.Hug)

Aur apke jaate hi mere dimag saaf ho jaayega!!!!!!!!(yeah. it will take another two three births then. you can't kick him out f you mind OR heart OR brainBig smile)

Na hi aap ke koi baat sunni hai, na hi aap ko apna pati maanna hai, na hi aap ke saath Tajmahal dekhni hai...(then what else you want to do with him, insane Naughty girl??????chato batoa hume bhi...WinkROFL)

SCENE CHANGED--- alone aurat getting frightened by thunderstorms!!!!!

Hawa hai, Khushi...hawa hai...(toofan toh nahin hai!! Bad luckOuch)

Bijli...

Bijli hai, Khushi...bijli hai...(bijli ke bill bhi ho sakta hai...Wink)

Hariprakash jeee...(koi prkash nahin hai khushi, electicity gone.. sirf andhera...Dead)

Lakshmi jeee...(do you really feel the door sound to be hers??? you need to get a complete check-up done from Dr.Laad GovernerStar)

Nahin...hawa hi hogi...(kuch toh fix kar lo..LOLLOL...hawa ko aur kitna pareshaan karegi????????Shocked)

Uss taraf toh bijli hai aur yahan nahin..shayad fuse chali gayi hogi..chal theek kar le Khushi..tujhe toh fuse theek karna aata toh hai...aur woh toh pooside main hai..(oh my dear Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ji, your fuse is kharab & only Arnav has the wire to connect that...!!!! Got it???Angry)

Suddenly a shadow walks through the poolside wall...and Khushi frightened...Embarrassed

(oh, come on Khushi, its not that multi-hooded snake Shyam..its your own Laad Governer. Go and fall in his arms in this janam itself... Ab toh yeh dramabaazi badh kar lo aur saan toh lene do humare Arnav ko...Wink)

Haye mhara Ram ji, ek Khusho, ek Arno aur main ekli syaani, rey kis kis ko sambhaloonShocked????

I'm with NK- ISS WAR KO KYA NAAM DOONLOLLOLLOL?????????? 

What do you all sayDay Dreaming?????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

megh_dootsuper_boypriyankaa

megh_doot Newbie
megh_doot
megh_doot

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
this is a classic post!! ROFL ...a cracker of posts...Star

from beginning to end its a laughing marathon! ClapROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL

your thoughts are awesome ... OMG bang on!Party.Party.Party.Dancing

true.. ISS WAR KO KYA NAAM DOON??????????Day DreamingDay Dreaming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index