hope soEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TinkerBella

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Holy Moly Guacamole..Silly

ek aur lux saabun what are we supposed to do?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuvTony_StraK786

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I like to see DD in JDJ.

TanShi_CrazyLuv

*~*Kamala*~* Senior Member
*~*Kamala*~*
*~*Kamala*~*

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
   I would love for her to rather come next time. Because of the so called crazy fans on each side..Guru's and Drashti's..they tend to be so rude to bring either one down. I love Guru as well as Drashti.I still love Gurti as well! Even if it was the other way around...like Drashti was in JDJ this year and GUru was to come then he should wait till next year.
     ANd It still disgusts me how some of you call Guru's wife the "evil eye" wife...like really? If you have not met her personally  and  don't know how she really is in real life then don't speak ill of someone that way. ANd don't base your opinions on articles, you never know what the real story is.  I have not met her personally but I know enough to not trust everything we read. Keep an open mind. To me they are a sweet couple.
   But anyways IF Drashti does come I do wish her the best and will be happy if either Guru or Drashti wins!!:) Sorry for the wrong reply...but I just had to put my opinion out there!:) 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fariya15Ubiquitoschinky353krutiv100-enchanted-adigaagTinkerBellaaanyakunatTanShi_CrazyLuv-Chandramukhi-..RamKiJanaki..

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~*Kamala*~*

I would love for her to rather come next time. Because of the so called crazy fans on each side..Guru's and Drashti's..they tend to be so rude to bring either one down. I love Guru as well as Drashti.I still love Gurti as well! Even if it was the other way around...like Drashti was in JDJ this year and GUru was to come then he should wait till next year.
     ANd It still disgusts me how some of you call Guru's wife the "evil eye" wife...like really? If you have not met her personally  and  don't know how she really is in real life then don't speak ill of someone that way. ANd don't base your opinions on articles, you never know what the real story is.  I have not met her personally but I know enough to not trust everything we read. Keep an open mind. To me they are a sweet couple.
   But anyways IF Drashti does come I do wish her the best and will be happy if either Guru or Drashti wins!!:) Sorry for the wrong reply...but I just had to put my opinion out there!:) 

Xcellent Xplanation even i too felt hurt whn sme fanz bash GURU'S wife they even never met wth tht grl so no one has the right to say nythng against smbdy till u meet tht persnality...Smilei love Guru n dnt hav ny prb wth DD bt i want her to cme nxt yearSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fariya15*~*Kamala*~*adigaagTinkerBellaaanyakunat

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
i'm pretty sure dd wouldn't come this season... even if she comes for the wild card round she wont get selected... why would colors have both gurmeet and drashti in the same season? they'll save her for the next season... and there is no way they'll burden her with JDJ when her show on the same channel is still in the initial months... and dd herself wouldn't want to stress herself doing two shows at a time...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fariya15adigaagTanShi_CrazyLuv

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

TanShi_CrazyLuv

Ubiquitos Goldie
Ubiquitos
Ubiquitos

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Waiting for confirmation news !

She is a great dancer and it will be a treat to watch her dancing in Jhalak!

Rest doesnt matter to me. I m their fan, not a personal life analyser :).

Chances are there as colors is playing with words but there are doubts too.

Edit:
then I will have double reasons to vote :).

Edited by Ubiquitos - 19 July 2012 at 1:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky353-richierich-_Darling_TanShi_CrazyLuv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index