Hitler Didi

End this karaab track - Page 7

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Very very strange to see some post whether to laugh or cry i have no clue😆😒

People r very upset, sad, feel bad, angry  for illusion character if some one says bad about that character and they starts giving lectures on how to understand human emotions and all

and the same person talk so much negative and bash for the real person.. god knows where that humanity goes when they bash a real living being...

wow...wow... wow wah rey wah ... this forum really teaches us many things

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I will not say anything because I can't stop bashing. I like both rati and sumit.They both are great or I can say Mahaan actors.  for me they are the best jodi. no other jodi can be compared to them. They are the best. Here the TM (Rajini) has shown her frustation only. she has not bashed any character or actor. But why Rati fans why ? why you always try to degrade sumit. Okay ! let  us think for a while she compared Indira and Rishi. They are characters only. and you start bashing sumit saying him falana-dikhana etc. etc.,  is there anyone who said even a single word to Rati and questiond her acting ? No... 

ask you heart : is it right to bash someone who is loved by billions of hearts ??? is it right to hurt other's feelings...???

okay ! you find his acting is poor and he is irrritating you dont like rishi nor inshi. Its compeletely your POV.. but just think before posting such elements that they can hurt someone !!!

so please try to reduce posting such bashing posts.. 

You can talk anyhing about characters but please don't bash sumit...

I don't say its a request..
choice is totally yours wheather to bash him or not ?

sorry., if i hurt anyone with this post..

Thanks..for reading !
Edited by Malayraj - 11 years ago
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow great another big example  ky iss forum me koi apna pov share nae kar skta .agar ki apna pov share kry toh  sumit py bashing strt ho jati h 🤢
Cloudy.Night thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mujhe toh lag rhi hai ki in logo ko itni shrt time pe sumit ka popularity dekh kr jealous ho rhi hai
js ignr dem
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Closed till we review this thread!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
So after going through this thread i've came to concusion that both of the sides are arguing for no reason. Was it necessary to start comparing both of the leads as 'who's more important or who runs the show'? Both of the characters are equally important in the show so lets respect each other views. Can't there be normal discussions like other sections? Is it too difficult to accept each other POV? ðŸ˜• Why you all get so personally involved for fiction shows?  Many people have voilated rules AGAIN .  I don't understand why you all do that?😕 Anyhow, there's no point of keeping the thread open because it will turn into a war zone again.

Pms will be sent to those who've broken rules.

Closed.

Edited by Sano88 - 11 years ago