to know about her illness, he will die of heart attack for sure. Aaj hi
dekiye kaise react kiya when indu told ki uske paas sirf 30 days hi
hai..he was shivering by asking why r u saying this..I hate u
indira..the way she shouted at rishi even today is just
undigestable..& please same dialogue past 3 days & same
expression dikanese koi bi enjoy nahi karsaktehe. Rishi's 2 mins
appearance & his dialogues over shadowed indu maata's long
appearance for me.</font></h6>

0„2I'm loving this track at the moment and I feel its beautifully portrayed. Wait for a few days and am sure Rishi will come to know about Indira's illness! They're keeping this for later to keep the audiences glued. And excuse me if you hate Indira so much then why do u care to watch the show..its called "hitler didi" if u dont remember! The show is mostly about her, whether u believe it or not. I have always seen you criticising everything on the show and demanding for the glorification of your favourite character Rishi everywhere. Arey why do u expect him or Indira to be mahan all the time?0„2

She shouted on him because he's careless. Period. He needs a push to go and look for a job seriously. She is doing for HIS sake, what will she benefit from all this? Doesn't she herself feel sorry for her actions? Didn't u see how she was hugging Rishi in her hallucination? That hug btw was pathetic..it looked as if he was trying to suffocate her..! I don't hate sumit but I have to tell this, he really needs to improve in romantic scenes. And puhleez we all know who can act and who cannot. So no need to tell us who stole the show for you or something lol because whether u accept it or not, its Rati who always overshadows Sumit with her acting skills. Sumit is a newbie, so he has to improve ALOT (i have nothing against him). Any sane person who watches the show will tell u that Rati is far far better. I understand that you like Rishi so much and that's why u can't seem to tolerate anyone else overshadowing him in every aspect.0„2

And it is stupid to demand ROMANCE and INSHI during this track. Its so sensitive and has been beautifully handled till now...let it go the way its going and am sure many emotional inshi moments are on their way. Chill and relax And yeah don't take offence, I was just being frank.Smile
again actor comparision ! Its so disgusting ! People have their own choices : its natural that some people like one then there must be some people who like other... And if you dislike sum1 then u have no right to bash him, because there are people who love him..

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Oh not again! Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dynamic_doll.ByGod.Nancy

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
How can one say if one is better than the other when they have the least screen space in a serial they are the leads in. ROFL

dynamic_doll.ByGod.Nancy

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Ila bedi plz. end this karaab trackAngry..people are not happy with this track..People just cant show sympathy to indira especially after today's episode..I mean aaj bi kitna kush hua ta rishi atleast she should have told to him, what is wrong with indira..why the hell is she hiding from her husband..Dont treat your husband same like your family for god sake..One thing is for sure people, the day rishi comes to know about her illness, he will die of heart attack for sure. Aaj hi dekiye kaise react kiya when indu told ki uske paas sirf 30 days hi hai..he was shivering by asking why r u saying this..I hate u indira..the way she shouted at rishi even today is just undigestable..& please same dialogue past 3 days & same expression dikanese koi bi enjoy nahi karsaktehe. Rishi's 2 mins appearance & his dialogues over shadowed indu maata's long appearance for me.

calm down ranju di Wink
i think these cvs in upto something Confused
but agree with you indu should tell about her illness to rishi

AnkitalovesHDPeraltaGarranty

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
arey chodo na yaar
rajini di track will get better when rishi finds out im damn sure
romantic rishi ,caring rishi,rudra roop rishi,scared rishi,determined rishi sab kuch mil jayega im sure

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-dynamic_dollforever.young-Clara-

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1

arey chodo na yaar
rajini di track will get better when rishi finds out im damn sure
romantic rishi ,caring rishi,rudra roop rishi,scared rishi,determined rishi sab kuch mil jayega im sure

waah rudra roop rishi I want to watch that roop of him lol LOL
i think he will find out ...usko indu pe shak to ho gaya hai ki kuch chupa rahi hain Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dynamic_doll

Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
control and control 

-SUMITaholic-dynamic_doll

kheya-mayur IF-Dazzler
kheya-mayur
kheya-mayur

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
hahahaha
cant control my lough after reading ur post .

i wonder how much u understand human life n how much emotion u have .

a girl who is dying n she knows dat .wid how much bitter pain she is being strong .

a girl who even at her last stage instead oif caring of her treatment trying to make her family responsible n stand on their own feet .trying to make her husband a strong n responsible person .

cant u understand how much pain she have  to bear doing all this!!!!!

tumhe RISHI k heart attack k pari hai!!!!!!!!

u will definately care for him being his fan but it does not mean dat u will become so blind to see INDIRAS position!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Felix13Rasha4eva-Rinky--PD-.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

Go to top