Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

End this karaab track (Page 6)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Ranjini di: Calm down! Smile Be a little more patient. The viewers are supposed to see the story thru Indu's eye. its quite understandable why she is angry with Rishi or her life in particular. She wants to do something else but is unable to. Sympathize a bit with the dying woman. I think Ila ji is going for a revamp. Seher will come back as Hitler didi or something post leap. HD with a new story and new actors. 

wow Rati as Seher - Ankitha you are too good at prediction LOL
even i felt the same when i saw Indira talking with Seher in yesterday episode telling her to take care of her father and grandfather Shocked

whats going on in CVs mind D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD-Rinky-

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Ranjini di: Calm down! Smile Be a little more patient. The viewers are supposed to see the story thru Indu's eye. its quite understandable why she is angry with Rishi or her life in particular. She wants to do something else but is unable to. Sympathize a bit with the dying woman. I think Ila ji is going for a revamp. Seher will come back as Hitler didi or something post leap. HD with a new story and new actors. 

wow Rati as Seher - Ankitha you are too good at prediction LOL
even i felt the same when i saw Indira talking with Seher in yesterday episode telling her to take care of her father and grandfather Shocked

whats going on in CVs mind D'oh

LOLOoof Ila ji! D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]So it is clear by your bashing  comment that those who bash Sumit (including you) are only and only rati fans..sorry old rati fans (I don't think they are rati fans)  who are despo to watch her with someone else..I am also a Rati fan but new Rati fan. infact I am a fan of Both Rati and Sumit and I love them togrther..and I love Sumit to the core of my heart...can't tolerate your bashing comments for him.. why you and peoples like you always tends to create a fight between Sumit and Rati fans... I don't think you are a rati fan because an actress like Rati can't have fans ( Bashers)  like you.. so if you are not a rati fan then why blame other rati fans and create  a fight between us... Whenever Rati and Sumit fans try to reunite as HDians, people like you just come , comment , go and ruin everything...reault is we Hdians divide ourselves as Sumitians,and Ratians..

[/QUOTE]

Brava Malay! Clapvery well said. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I would like to agree with Ranjini di. The story line has gone haywaire and the only reason we watch now is to catch the actors we like to watch on screen. So if one leaves their fan group has no reason to watch it. But I am sure there are pple who watch irrespective of Rasu and would continue watching it. But Hitler didi jo serial ka naam hain kya woh indu/Hitler didi ki bina chal sakti hai?Wink plus Rati has become synonymous with that title: CC ka Hitler didi. Smile
Gorgeous_ Newbie
Gorgeous_
Gorgeous_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Ila bedi plz. end this karaab trackAngry..people are not happy with this track..People just cant show sympathy to indira especially after today's episode..I mean aaj bi kitna kush hua ta rishi atleast she should have told to him, what is wrong with indira..why the hell is she hiding from her husband..Dont treat your husband same like your family for god sake..One thing is for sure people, the day rishi comes to know about her illness, he will die of heart attack for sure. Aaj hi dekiye kaise react kiya when indu told ki uske paas sirf 30 days hi hai..he was shivering by asking why r u saying this..I hate u indira..the way she shouted at rishi even today is just undigestable..& please same dialogue past 3 days & same expression dikanese koi bi enjoy nahi karsaktehe. Rishi's 2 mins appearance & his dialogues over shadowed indu maata's long appearance for me.

I'm loving this track at the moment and I feel its beautifully portrayed. Wait for a few days and am sure Rishi will come to know about Indira's illness! They're keeping this for later to keep the audiences glued. And excuse me if you hate Indira so much then why do u care to watch the show..its called "hitler didi" if u dont remember! The show is mostly about her, whether u believe it or not. I have always seen you criticising everything on the show and demanding for the glorification of your favourite character Rishi everywhere. Arey why do u expect him or Indira to be mahan all the time? 

She shouted on him because he's careless. Period. He needs a push to go and look for a job seriously. She is doing for HIS sake, what will she benefit from all this? Doesn't she herself feel sorry for her actions? Didn't u see how she was hugging Rishi in her hallucination? That hug btw was pathetic..it looked as if he was trying to suffocate her..! I don't hate sumit but I have to tell this, he really needs to improve in romantic scenes. And puhleez we all know who can act and who cannot. So no need to tell us who stole the show for you or something lol because whether u accept it or not, its Rati who always overshadows Sumit with her acting skills. Sumit is a newbie, so he has to improve ALOT (i have nothing against him). Any sane person who watches the show will tell u that Rati is far far better. I understand that you like Rishi so much and that's why u can't seem to tolerate anyone else overshadowing him in every aspect. 

And it is stupid to demand ROMANCE and INSHI during this track. Its so sensitive and has been beautifully handled till now...let it go the way its going and am sure many emotional inshi moments are on their way. Chill and relax And yeah don't take offence, I was just being frank.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl--Rinky--PD-Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

radiohead1 Senior Member
radiohead1
radiohead1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
this track is boring ya but it will bring the much needed trps so we fans have to sacrifice something to gain something
please dont criticise indiras screenspace its her track thats why she has so much importance

sorry but the hug was not pathetic that was indiras imagination and havent u seen them hug before in other romantic scenes this was because she was dying this is how she imagined it
just to make things clear

i dont understand t ojustify one character why people bash other actors characters its just horribleOuch

AnkitalovesHDdynamic_doll

radiohead1 Senior Member
radiohead1
radiohead1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
lets just cut it out!
this is just the beginning we are yet to see what happens after rishi finds out and im sure he will by next week

then we will see indira learining kathak (as shown) possibly inshi spending the last few moments of indiras life togther it might end up being the most romantic track ever for inshi lovers

also indira winning that lottery there are many many tracks to come lets just keep patience there are doing everything just for trps

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHDdynamic_doll-Rinky--Clara-

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gorgeous_

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Ila bedi plz. end this karaab trackAngry..people are not happy with this track..People just cant show sympathy to indira especially after today's episode..I mean aaj bi kitna kush hua ta rishi atleast she should have told to him, what is wrong with indira..why the hell is she hiding from her husband..Dont treat your husband same like your family for god sake..One thing is for sure people, the day rishi comes to know about her illness, he will die of heart attack for sure. Aaj hi dekiye kaise react kiya when indu told ki uske paas sirf 30 days hi hai..he was shivering by asking why r u saying this..I hate u indira..the way she shouted at rishi even today is just undigestable..& please same dialogue past 3 days & same expression dikanese koi bi enjoy nahi karsaktehe. Rishi's 2 mins appearance & his dialogues over shadowed indu maata's long appearance for me.

I'm loving this track at the moment and I feel its beautifully portrayed. Wait for a few days and am sure Rishi will come to know about Indira's illness! They're keeping this for later to keep the audiences glued. And excuse me if you hate Indira so much then why do u care to watch the show..its called "hitler didi" if u dont remember! The show is mostly about her, whether u believe it or not. I have always seen you criticising everything on the show and demanding for the glorification of your favourite character Rishi everywhere. Arey why do u expect him or Indira to be mahan all the time? 

She shouted on him because he's careless. Period. He needs a push to go and look for a job seriously. She is doing for HIS sake, what will she benefit from all this? Doesn't she herself feel sorry for her actions? Didn't u see how she was hugging Rishi in her hallucination? That hug btw was pathetic..it looked as if he was trying to suffocate her..! I don't hate sumit but I have to tell this, he really needs to improve in romantic scenes. And puhleez we all know who can act and who cannot. So no need to tell us who stole the show for you or something lol because whether u accept it or not, its Rati who always overshadows Sumit with her acting skills. Sumit is a newbie, so he has to improve ALOT (i have nothing against him). Any sane person who watches the show will tell u that Rati is far far better. I understand that you like Rishi so much and that's why u can't seem to tolerate anyone else overshadowing him in every aspect. 

And it is stupid to demand ROMANCE and INSHI during this track. Its so sensitive and has been beautifully handled till now...let it go the way its going and am sure many emotional inshi moments are on their way. Chill and relax And yeah don't take offence, I was just being frank.Smile

Is there any rule that if i hate indira then i should not watch HD, hell i am watching for rishi.  I know this is hitler didi & no need to remind about the name.  The show is mostly about her is for purely rati fans but for me this is about both rati-sumit.   Yes i expect rishi to be mahaan all the time since he is my favourite character & sumit is my favourite actor, what is your problem.

He is not careless, he is searching for the job now. Did indira push him to become lawyer when needed.  She dont need to do all this shouting for his sake, he is not a child, he has lived his life alone though he cant live now without his wife.  For u that hug might be pathetic but fans like me it was very beautiful..His fans are satisfied with his romantic scenes.   And puhleez yes we all know sumit can act excellently hence i said he stole the show for me.  rati fans may think that she is overshawdowing sumit but the real fact is sumit is overshawdowing with his acting. Sumit might be a newbie but he is a fantastic actor than rati for me & nobody can change my view on this coz this is my belief.   Go to any face book people are equally appreciating rati & sumit's performance or i would say people are more appreciating sumit's acting than rati. yes i like rishi & yes nobody have overshowed him till now & nobody can do it in future also.

Nobodoy are expecting romance now in this boring track..people expected & wanted inshi romance after they shifted to amma's barsaati but not anymore. It is neither sensitive nor they are handling the track properly.  infact people are bored with this track now.

btw after reading my post many rati fans may get angry & bash me also but once again i am saying i dont care because it is always rati fans who brings comparison with the main leads.

forever.youngsjj23

Go to top