Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

End this karaab track (Page 5)

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
@ranjini don't worry inshi /rasu r not goin anywhere!! Smile
D show cannot run if either of dem leave!! Wink v hav seen during kidnapping track also trp's were low, becoz Sumu was not dere and inshi where not together!!
even if dere is a leap Dey will hav to keep d lead couple d same!! Embarrassed
Both of dem r a must in d show!! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-Heema22.Mishh007.Cloudy.Night

.Mishh007. IF-Stunnerz
.Mishh007.
.Mishh007.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
i agree rajini...even i am not liking the track at all...nd that's why i'm not watching it...but kar kya sakte hain hum...humare kehne se kya ye track turant end ho jaayega..???...nahi naa...

so chill...first of all indira is not gonna die...so ye leap nd alll ki toh chinta hi na karo...

i'm toh just desperately waiting for this track to end...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Clara-

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmeen

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by -Shankar-

I love the track. Not many shows do this type of track. you can't always expect romance and drama. kabhi khushi... kabhi ghamLOL

and I love Indira's scenes. Rati is now like my all time favorite actresses. these past epis have been so sad yet beautiful and Inshi romance is sure to come when he finds out (which will be soon). and Hitler needs some time to relax. If Indira does die, rati will probably come back as seher but I hope that doesn't happen.

</div>
<div>
@bold: ok rati may continue but what about sumit? yeh kya karega? for your kind information HD is not only watched by rati fans but sumit fans too..dont u think if leap does take place minus sumit then do u think his fans will continue to watch, i am not for 100%. Remember during rishi's kidnapping track what his fans did

Then don't watch it, no one is forcing you Tongue
We Rati are here to support infact many of her old fans too support if sumit is not part of HD,for your information he was the reason many many are not watching this show,so yeah I hope it happens
As per my knowledge TRPs are high during Sumer track then they are now Embarrassed
I want either Rati or Sumit to quit HD can't bear to watch them together

@ asmeen...pls try to reply in a positive way! I know dis is ur pov...but please respect d feeling of others!!
U may not like inshi together...but dis is just to inform u dat dere r many who watch only for inshi/rasu!!
Inshi is d magic of d show and will alwaz b!! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkRamziMeriJaanCloudy.Night

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged

I love the track. Not many shows do this type of track. you can't always expect romance and drama. kabhi khushi... kabhi ghamLOL

and I love Indira's scenes. Rati is now like my all time favorite actresses. these past epis have been so sad yet beautiful and Inshi romance is sure to come when he finds out (which will be soon). and Hitler needs some time to relax. If Indira does die, rati will probably come back as seher but I hope that doesn't happen.

</div>
<div>
@bold: ok rati may continue but what about sumit? yeh kya karega? for your kind information HD is not only watched by rati fans but sumit fans too..dont u think if leap does take place minus sumit then do u think his fans will continue to watch, i am not for 100%. Remember during rishi's kidnapping track what his fans did

We Rati are here to support infact many of her old fans too support if sumit is not part of HD,for your information he was the reason many many are not watching this show,so yeah I hope it happens
As per my knowledge TRPs are high during Sumer track then they are now Embarrassed
So it is clear by your bashing  comment that those who bash Sumit (including you) are only and only rati fans..sorry old rati fans (I don't think they are rati fans)  who are despo to watch her with someone else..I am also a Rati fan but new Rati fan. infact I am a fan of Both Rati and Sumit and I love them togrther..and I love Sumit to the core of my heart...can't tolerate your bashing comments for him.. why you and peoples like you always tends to create a fight between Sumit and Rati fans... I don't think you are a rati fan because an actress like Rati can't have fans ( Bashers)  like you.. so if you are not a rati fan then why blame other rati fans and create  a fight between us... Whenever Rati and Sumit fans try to reunite as HDians, people like you just come , comment , go and ruin everything...reault is we Hdians divide ourselves as Sumitians,and Ratians..

Edited by Malayraj - 20 July 2012 at 12:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Felix13aadkAnkitalovesHDdynamic_dollHeema22.Mishh007.-Clara-

RamziMeriJaan IF-Rockerz
RamziMeriJaan
RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I think is the storyline and actors in show make an all  round good show so please calm down guys and enjoy Hitler Didi the best show with a great cast.. For me I watch it for Rati as she is RANI of TellyWood  and I also like the other actors..so plz plz enjoy Show Hitler Didi Rocksss!

Edited by aweil1 - 20 July 2012 at 1:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD-SUMITaholic-dynamic_doll-Rinky-Heema22-Clara-

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I agree with you Rajini. Whatever was in my mind just lost by one bashing commentCry... If this leap has to take place really , then I want new Hitler in the form of Indira's own daughter and I am totally against new hitler in the form of munna's daughter...

overall nice post Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22-Clara-

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

u dont need to tell me whether i should watch or not, it is my wish..yes u can continue to watch for sure if sumit quits & i dont give a damn..i know when should i watch & when to quit. Nobody on earth can instruct me

-SUMITaholic-Heema22-Clara-

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
@ranjini calm down dear don't let such comments hurt u! Smile
Dese comments r made so dat u feel low...but u can alwaz stay positive Coz v know dat Sumu and inshi r d best! Embarrassed

RamziMeriJaanHeema22Cloudy.Night

Go to top