Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

End this karaab track (Page 4)

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shankar-

I love the track. Not many shows do this type of track. you can't always expect romance and drama. kabhi khushi... kabhi gham LOL

and I love Indira's scenes. Rati is now like my all time favorite actresses. these past epis have been so sad yet beautiful and Inshi romance is sure to come when he finds out (which will be soon). and Hitler needs some time to relax. If Indira does die, rati will probably come back as seher but I hope that doesn't happen.

First of all thank you for that DP! I completely got re energized. Hug
Rati holds the same place for me now. Smile
I agree with you Inshi scenes should be beautiful after Rk finds out. Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree-Shankar--Rinky-

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Raj Bhai: I think what Light 28 means is that she wont watch it if Rati or Sumit leaves. In PR and BALH the leads were the same. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.r-Rinky-

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Raj Bhai: I think what Light 28 means is that she wont watch it if Rati or Sumit leaves. In PR and BALH the leads were the same. Smile

but curiosity will remain for all HD fans--what cvs going to do with HD without rati and sumit.
that will make us to watch HD.

Edited by 100raj - 19 July 2012 at 1:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD-Rinky-

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

but curiosity will remain for all HD fans--what cvs going to do with HD without rati and sumit.

LOLI rest my Case bhaijaan! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

LOLI rest my Case bhaijaan! Tongue

me to .

i just hope this death track ends soon.and cvs bring diwans in to show  and show fresh concept in present set up  only.

light_28AnkitalovesHD-Rinky-

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

I love the track. Not many shows do this type of track. you can't always expect romance and drama. kabhi khushi... kabhi gham LOL

and I love Indira's scenes. Rati is now like my all time favorite actresses. these past epis have been so sad yet beautiful and Inshi romance is sure to come when he finds out (which will be soon). and Hitler needs some time to relax. If Indira does die, rati will probably come back as seher but I hope that doesn't happen.
@bold: ok rati may continue but what about sumit? yeh kya karega? for your kind information HD is not only watched by rati fans but sumit fans too..dont u think if leap does take place minus sumit then do u think his fans will continue to watch, i am not for 100%.  Remember during rishi's kidnapping track what his fans did

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Raj that is for the people who are watching for HD story.  But die hard rati & sumit fans are not going to watch for sure if their favourite is not continuing..agar rati continues as sehar her fans will watch but if sumit doesn't then 100% guaranted his fans will quit watching..because fans are watching just for his presence not for the so called struggle which ila is showing. Hence if lead takes place same cast should continue then there is a chance for good trp otherwise ila better end the show..i hope she already experienced during the kidnapping track.  

-SUMITaholic-Heema22-Clara-

asmeen Groupbie
asmeen
asmeen

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

I love the track. Not many shows do this type of track. you can't always expect romance and drama. kabhi khushi... kabhi ghamLOL

</div>
<div>
@bold: ok rati may continue but what about sumit? yeh kya karega? for your kind information HD is not only watched by rati fans but sumit fans too..dont u think if leap does take place minus sumit then do u think his fans will continue to watch, i am not for 100%. Remember during rishi's kidnapping track what his fans did

Then don't watch it, no one is forcing you Tongue
We Rati are here to support infact many of her old fans too support if sumit is not part of HD,for your information he was the reason many many are not watching this show,so yeah I hope it happens
As per my knowledge TRPs are high during Sumer track then they are now Embarrassed
I want either Rati or Sumit to quit HD can't bear to watch them together

Go to top