And he will not let anyting happen to his shreemathi!! Embarrassed

Edited by shiin - 19 July 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-dynamic_doll

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Ranjini di: Calm down! Smile Be a little more patient. The viewers are supposed to see the story thru Indu's eye. its quite understandable why she is angry with Rishi or her life in particular. She wants to do something else but is unable to. Sympathize a bit with the dying woman. I think Ila ji is going for a revamp. Seher will come back as Hitler didi or something post leap. HD with a new story and new actors. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky--PD-.ByGod.Nancy

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hafiza333

Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Ranjini di: Calm down! Smile Be a little more patient. The viewers are supposed to see the story thru Indu's eye. its quite understandable why she is angry with Rishi or her life in particular. She wants to do something else but is unable to. Sympathize a bit with the dying woman. I think Ila ji is going for a revamp. Seher will come back as Hitler didi or something post leap. HD with a new story and new actors. 

but dear if they are going for a leap who will watch HD and the show is watched because of rati and inshi if the r not there then whats the point of watching the show?? i dont think there will leap now because viewers will stop watching if that happens

who knows??

new actors who are playing may have also got fans.they will start to watch serial.
if story is good then we all are also start to watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD-Rinky-

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

but dear if they are going for a leap who will watch HD and the show is watched because of rati and inshi if the r not there then whats the point of watching the show?? i dont think there will leap now because viewers will stop watching if that happens

LOL Yeh Cvs koh kaun samjhaye?
light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

I am not going to watch if Rati and sumit are out of this or either of the two leaves Ouch. No WAY
I dont think a leap is going to help Hitler Didi grow.
-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I love the track. Not many shows do this type of track. you can't always expect romance and drama. kabhi khushi... kabhi gham LOL

and I love Indira's scenes. Rati is now like my all time favorite actresses. these past epis have been so sad yet beautiful and Inshi romance is sure to come when he finds out (which will be soon). and Hitler needs some time to relax. If Indira does die, rati will probably come back as seher but I hope that doesn't happen.

Edited by -Shankar- - 19 July 2012 at 1:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeAnkitalovesHDdynamic_doll-Rinky-.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

I am not going to watch if Rati and sumit are out of this or either of the two leaves Ouch. No WAY
I dont think a leap is going to help Hitler Didi grow.

every one said same thing in BALH forum.after leap they will stop watching and trp going to affected.

but last week leap taken place and actually trp jumped hugely.

leap also helped PR.

curiosity results in trp jump and if story moves nicely after that then trp sustains.

Edited by 100raj - 19 July 2012 at 1:17pm

Go to top