India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

End this karaab track (Page 2)

maljyrmn Groupbie
maljyrmn
maljyrmn

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
sorry...ye aapke topic se rellated hei bhi aur nai bhi.
aap indra ke "tees din" wale dailog se pareshaan ho, aur mein us gaane se jo aajkal har dukhi mometn pe bajaya jaata hei. woh dukh dil tootne ki ho ya sheesha tootne ki, jhat se ek hi gaana bajta hei aajkal.

iss gaane ko har din bees baar alag alag shows pe, alag alag dukhon ke liye sunkar mei tang aa gayi hun. dimaag ka dahi toh kiya hi, ek ache bhale gaane ko bhi bajaa bajaa ke khatam kar diya!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rliesl

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
yaar she is gonna die na they have to show her saying that
now we have to think from her perspective na usko brain tumour hai

im sure rishis importance will increase later but now we have to admit he will be i nthe side for sure

and even im not sure where this track is heading very confusing for me also
but the whole video diary and day 1 day 2 order is a pretty innovative concept for indian tv at least

i just wish sharma family ko itna screen space na milta they spoil everythingDead

samrudhi.rdynamic_doll

maljyrmn Groupbie
maljyrmn
maljyrmn

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
pls cool down. kya aaj tak koi bhi trakc waise gaya hei jaise humne socha? nai na?

relax kijiyee aur intezaar kijiye. intezaar ka phal meetha hota hei. Big smile

samrudhi.rdynamic_doll

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1

im sure rishis importance will increase later but now we have to admit he will be i nthe side for sure

but the whole video diary and day 1 day 2 order is a pretty innovative concept for indian tv at least

i just wish sharma family ko itna screen space na milta they spoil everythingDead

@bold:she is not going to die for 100%Star

-Surma-samrudhi.r

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

@ranjini - illa ji ka koi barosa nahin hain she kills main lead to show its natural LOL i have seen her previous show long back where she kills the main lead who suffers from some disease in the same way... so i am still afraid what illa ji will do at the end of this track Ouch

Edited by preethimadhavg - 19 July 2012 at 11:02am
-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
this track is really good when compared to all tracks.all tracks are more or less trying to selll sharma nivas and saving it.Every new entry,every character frm beginning was show like that.
 But now its good.munna and sunaina comdey was good.Indira being little tolerant and smiling is good,now one more social issue coming up with mandira is a positive sign.lets be positive with this trp's.trp's are increasing

I only request all fans to be patient .i knw there is lot of speculation abt HD ending .All fans are upset regarding the recent track .But this is the time we must work together.Open much more positive topics,increase forum ranking,comment on zee fb page,feedback and mail them.
 All this will make channel understand the true fan following HD has and that will be very useful for the show evn if the track won't be able to grab more trp's

Edited by ramya567 - 20 July 2012 at 12:00am

dynamic_doll-Rinky-

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@ramya: enjoy the trackWink

-RS--Rinky-

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

@ranjini - illa ji ka koi barosa nahin hain she kills main lead to show its natural LOL i have seen her previous show long back where she kills the main lead who suffers from some disease in the same way... so i am still afraid what illa ji will do at the end of this track Ouch

preeti iss baar chinta math karo yaar..she wont die for sureSmile.  Kisika jaal hai yeh, baad mein pata chalega dont worry.  Even if she is having brain tumour it will be cured, kuch toh karega rishi

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 19 July 2012 at 11:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Felix13-SUMITaholic-dynamic_doll-PD-

Go to top