Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: hafiza333

but dear if they are going for a leap who will watch HD and the show is watched because of rati and inshi if the r not there then whats the point of watching the show?? i dont think there will leap now because viewers will stop watching if that happens

😆 Yeh Cvs koh kaun samjhaye?
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnkitalovesHD

😆 Yeh Cvs koh kaun samjhaye?

I am not going to watch if Rati and sumit are out of this or either of the two leaves . No WAY
I dont think a leap is going to help Hitler Didi grow.
-Shankar- thumbnail
I love the track. Not many shows do this type of track. you can't always expect romance and drama. kabhi khushi... kabhi gham 😆

and I love Indira's scenes. Rati is now like my all time favorite actresses. these past epis have been so sad yet beautiful and Inshi romance is sure to come when he finds out (which will be soon). and Hitler needs some time to relax. If Indira does die, rati will probably come back as seher but I hope that doesn't happen.
Edited by -Shankar- - 11 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: light_28

I am not going to watch if Rati and sumit are out of this or either of the two leaves . No WAY
I dont think a leap is going to help Hitler Didi grow.

every one said same thing in BALH forum.after leap they will stop watching and trp going to affected.

but last week leap taken place and actually trp jumped hugely.

leap also helped PR.

curiosity results in trp jump and if story moves nicely after that then trp sustains.
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shankar-

I love the track. Not many shows do this type of track. you can't always expect romance and drama. kabhi khushi... kabhi gham 😆

and I love Indira's scenes. Rati is now like my all time favorite actresses. these past epis have been so sad yet beautiful and Inshi romance is sure to come when he finds out (which will be soon). and Hitler needs some time to relax. If Indira does die, rati will probably come back as seher but I hope that doesn't happen.

First of all thank you for that DP! I completely got re energized. 🤗
Rati holds the same place for me now. 😊
I agree with you Inshi scenes should be beautiful after Rk finds out. 👍🏼
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Raj Bhai: I think what Light 28 means is that she wont watch it if Rati or Sumit leaves. In PR and BALH the leads were the same. 😊
rajh thumbnail

Raj Bhai: I think what Light 28 means is that she wont watch it if Rati or Sumit leaves. In PR and BALH the leads were the same. 😊

but curiosity will remain for all HD fans--what cvs going to do with HD without rati and sumit.
that will make us to watch HD.
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

but curiosity will remain for all HD fans--what cvs going to do with HD without rati and sumit.
that will make us to watch HD.

😆I rest my Case bhaijaan! 😛
rajh thumbnail

😆I rest my Case bhaijaan! 😛

me to .

i just hope this death track ends soon.and cvs bring diwans in to show  and show fresh concept in present set up  only.
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shankar-

@bold: ok rati may continue but what about sumit? yeh kya karega? for your kind information HD is not only watched by rati fans but sumit fans too..dont u think if leap does take place minus sumit then do u think his fans will continue to watch, i am not for 100%.  Remember during rishi's kidnapping track what his fans did