India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

End this karaab track

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Ila bedi plz. end this karaab trackAngry..people are not happy with this track..People just cant show sympathy to indira especially after today's episode..I mean aaj bi kitna kush hua ta rishi atleast she should have told to him, what is wrong with indira..why the hell is she hiding from her husband..Dont treat your husband same like your family for god sake..One thing is for sure people, the day rishi comes to know about her illness, he will die of heart attack for sure. Aaj hi dekiye kaise react kiya when indu told ki uske paas sirf 30 days hi hai..he was shivering by asking why r u saying this..I hate u indira..the way she shouted at rishi even today is just undigestable..& please same dialogue past 3 days & same expression dikanese koi bi enjoy nahi karsaktehe. Rishi's 2 mins appearance & his dialogues over shadowed indu maata's long appearance for me.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sandilimaljyrmnrosediya28ak01rupzgalmanali65SweetiShobhyayeen-SUMITaholic-sjj23Cloudy.Night..Bebolove..

sjj23 IF-Sizzlerz
sjj23
sjj23

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
calm down ranjni itna gusa nae karty Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01samrudhi.r-SUMITaholic-..Bebolove..

Cloudy.Night IF-Stunnerz
Cloudy.Night
Cloudy.Night

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
aare ye log toh rishi ki chrctr ko majak banake rakh diya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-..Bebolove..

ayeen IF-Dazzler
ayeen
ayeen

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
no worries... next week rishi will know about her illness...

hopefully...Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01light_28samrudhi.r-SUMITaholic-PeraltaGarrantysjj23..Bebolove..

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
omg maate LOL

rajini di calm down yaar
they showed right indira said that she wanted to spend her entire time in rishis arms but she so desperatly wants him to be self dependent that she is behaving like this

she doesnt realise that rishi is the only person who she doesnt have to worry about in that aspect because money doesnt matter to him she does
 she needs to understand that he is that type of guy that has only her in his life and nothing else and her dying would be like his entire world falling apart 

now she is putting him and sharmas in the same category i think later on everything will be quite clear

Edited by adiya1 - 19 July 2012 at 9:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalRaleighbcatlight_28samrudhi.rayeen-SUMITaholic-loveinshisnehapatro..Bebolove..

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Relax dear ! Dont worry aaj tumne dekha na.. Indira rishi ko gale laga kar rona chahthi thi  but she controlled .. that sapne mein hug was so intense. .So it means indira really understands that rishi ko uski sacchai ke baad heart-attack hi aata . And believe me its not easy to tell that you are dying.

And you know whatr aaj ke epi ke baad i have astrong feeling that Jo sabko lag raha hai uska ulta hi reaction rishi dega when he will know the truth. We and indira are thinking that he is a kamjoor dil ka insaan( He also thinks the same ) wont be table to take this truth but i think cvs want to show him strong. He might end up not believing the illness at first and so he will go to find out in hospital and do his work and finally come to know the real culprit !
Sometimes we ourselves dont know how we might react to a situation !

Edited by light_28 - 19 July 2012 at 10:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatsamrudhi.r-SUMITaholic-RanjinikishanlieslCloudy.Night..Bebolove..

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Calm down Ranjini. Keep patience. I am sure we will see that Rishi will find out soon and all the hard words/tough love equations will change. we are heading towards some interesting episodes where we will find rishi doing his best to cure Indu. we will see a lot of rishi then. Keep patience darling. Hugfrom me. Cool down.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgallight_28-SUMITaholic-Ranjinikishanliesldynamic_doll-PD-..Bebolove..

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
lolz kya cool down cool down bolrahihe aap sab..mein toh yeh soch ke chinta karrahihoo ke for how long we have to hear this dialogue "kyu ki mere paas sirf tees din hai"Angry.  I am just fed up with this dialogue.  btw rishi kya cure karega, indu doesn't have any illness at the first place..Why she is not getting head ache kyu ki agar brain tumour hota na head ache bi aajata..sab ko pata hai ki indu nahi marnewalihai fir kyu yeh dialogue baar baar sunna padrahahai.

muje toh lagtahai tees din tak kisiko bi pata nahi chalnewalahai including rishiAngry varna they would have not showed1st day, second day, third day. iska matlab yehi hua na 30th day bi aanewalahai. 
Zaada pakao math ila bedi varna log paagal hojayenge same dialogue, aur same expression by indira dek dekke

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.r

Go to top