India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishbala ..ah ha (Page 4)

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
loved the way the scene shaped up...RK brings out a totally different madhubala...she is never like that in front of others...the meek,simple girl turn into a tigress when RK is in question...WOW
MB chose trish over Mukund and Rk over trish...aaha...this particularly shows her prioritiesWink even though she dint realize itLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu-brokensoul-Manonidz

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by sundasnaz

Ya lovely episode...about Trishna and Roma i can say how a person can be soo selfishAngry..especially Roma in this episode when she was saying main Madhu ki shadi or mangni attend nahi kro gi agar wo na ayi..Unhappytrishna ny phir bhi thora is episode main Madhu k bary main khuch acha kaha..
Rk and Mb rocked the episode..Thumbs Up

Trishna will take 360 degree turn the day MB will become star ...rest Roma ...she is up for a big shock ...
ya right.LOL.iam eagerly waiting for that day...and Trisha dialogue" sutali jo hui" we will hear it soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuManonidz

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Today i felt sumthing different abt Rishbala...and for d first time i liked their chemistry Clap and dis episode will surely gain TRP's bcoz of Dem :D 

THis scene could have been promoted. So don't know about TRP. Hope it gets.

i wish it wud happen but promotion toh makkhi the Firefly ko milta hain DeadROFL TRP will surely cum unless ppl r sleeping tonight LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Illuminatingly..Superilious..Seductive..Engimatic :: Clash of Titans:: RishBala

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

"Madhu Sirf Rk ke ungli pakkadegi"

Bittu G the propellar the dispatcher..executing his job immaculately...He press the button until it triggers..
Trishna grasps it..her always support..something that always stave's..something that always holds her from the fall..her sister..Madhu..

Madhu lively enterprising the agile and trying to gain happiness of her engagement..the call from her prospective spouse..
she is not stirred up with emotions..there is no twinkle in her eyes..she still greets him as her friend..
Trishna's disturbing badger agitated depressive call struck s her..No second thoughts..she is not aware abutting act is by her soulmate...

There he sits in the place of condemned with everlasting fire in his eyes..blazing Abaddon percipice thought..playing Trishna and Mukund ..
No he is the Satan..the king of hell..the Diabolus..opening the gates of his dungeon for her..
He writes her destiny she will choose him he wont settlce other than the soulmate post..Now RK you have obstacles to kick out of your way..

There she comes running all clenching her heart..Lands straight in the acerage..his place of residence hell...

Darkness circumventing her only his discrenment is her light..she senses the eagle eye..her scrutiny heart beats faster..
She turns around to face her soul..standing glorious majestic ..look of detest..vindiction..venomatic..a hint of what desire for her..
They are pulled their heart strings drawing something enigmatic..attraction..they are in their world..until the string breaks..pulling them apart
striking into reality..
He Holds her from moving away from her.she despises that look of attraction afraid her heart might be conquered...she is riled..he brings out the lioness in her..
she makes straight fact out all that in her life is her wish...
He wants to hear her say...her soul is him not some spinless coward..she pulls caparison..winding herself with a mockery in her eyes challenging him leaving him to plan his next move

Trishna and Roma..how anyone can get so hoggish..mercenary act..prejudiced only about their dream..that is gonna break..and it will hurt the most..

Nidss this is for you i have posted the same take in poco's post also..but i wrote it for you

Edited by ISADORA - 19 July 2012 at 10:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Today i felt sumthing different abt Rishbala...and for d first time i liked their chemistry Clap and dis episode will surely gain TRP's bcoz of Dem :D 

For the first time ??? I loved them together before they came face to face LOL...today for sure, they were special ...enigmatic chemistry was reflecting bw them ...

well for me it was for d first time LOL i mean previous scenes were okay for me but aaj i liked dem ...and normally i take time in loving a couple ...LOL the day i will fully love Rishbala u will see dem in my siggy box Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Nids i will get back

Poco is here ...
kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Rishbala scene mindblowing..
I feel RK shoot madhu entering  in studio were were madhu going spotlight following her till RK come they meet All he shoot ...I have doubt..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
ok guys our show is doing well in repeat telecasts,, my fren tells people might be avoiding to watch it at telecast time becoz of current track but we have audience for madhubala,, he said once the main leads r shown in the same frame we ll get numbers!!
info from fren from colors,,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahkrithi12kahkashansakina-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index