Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishbala ..ah ha (Page 3)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

i loved madhu today n finally the cv's r working on her character,, she was strong today,, with mukund she gave feeling of fren only n chose trish over muku,, when paddo tried to stop her from going to trish i loved her reason n need to be there for trish,, she from a sensitive girl turned to lioness when the lion approached her,, i loved all the shades of madhu,,, RK brings the best in her!!

Bingo ...RK brings the best in her!!   ...just wait for some time ...he will groom her as star soon ...@ Shahi ...Rk ne MB ko lock kar toh diya ...but she will set herself free too ...LOL...Rk ke plan ko sirf MB he fail kar sakte hai ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13sree.gattuISADORA-Sexy--brokensoul-Maria-caprianji-miramysteriousmilli

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

i loved madhu today n finally the cv's r working on her character,, she was strong today,, with mukund she gave feeling of fren only n chose trish over muku,, when paddo tried to stop her from going to trish i loved her reason n need to be there for trish,, she from a sensitive girl turned to lioness when the lion approached her,, i loved all the shades of madhu,,, RK brings the best in her!!

Should have more of scenes like this for Madhu instead of her as a weak character always. Yes she is sensitive when it comes to her family and we already know that.

Now it is time to show us her character more and her strong side. It is not fair for an actress like DD only to weep all the time. She is great in strong scenes too. One of the plus point of this show is its dialogues for RK & Ballu. Madhu will be pitted against these both. So she also should have some strong dialogues even now.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahMFarah13sree.gattu-Sexy-ISADORASandy-Nazanji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli-PoisonIvy-

MFarah13 IF-Dazzler
MFarah13
MFarah13

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
super rishbala epi. Thumbs Up.everything about them is stunning..they look awesome sharing the screen space...just dreamy Day Dreaming..kudos to dd and vd...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu-brokensoul-Manonidz

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Today i felt sumthing different abt Rishbala...and for d first time i liked their chemistry Clap and dis episode will surely gain TRP's bcoz of Dem :D 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAMaria-caprianji-miraSandy-Nazmysteriousmilli-PoisonIvy-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by abhaylovepia

if RK understand that madhu is not in love with mukund,ROFL then why he is teasing her and her family. i am sure RK love madhu form his first entryHeart when she came on bridge to spoil RK press conference. Evil SmileRK was surprized to see her and sure form that time he planed to take her in his film. Day Dreaminghe also offered her to work with him in his film and said that you should be with RK,Smile she is a good actress and dialogue deliever. RK has different attitude he don't want or show that he realy like madhuHeart that why he is showing his hate for her on front of pintoo jeeAngry and others. but the truth is something else and in RK mind.ROFLROFL

Well its too early to say RK is in love with MB...RK is not the kind of person who can fall easily ...of course he's attracted towards MB as she is the one who unsettled his cool life ...but its not love but challenge to beat MB ...

No one in this show is in love yet except for Mukund.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiv_Satisree.gattu-Sexy-ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Today i felt sumthing different abt Rishbala...and for d first time i liked their chemistry Clap and dis episode will surely gain TRP's bcoz of Dem :D 

THis scene could have been promoted. So don't know about TRP. Hope it gets.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu-Sexy-ISADORAanji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

For the first time ??? I loved them together before they came face to face LOL...today for sure, they were special ...enigmatic chemistry was reflecting bw them ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu-Sexy-ISADORAmysteriousmilli

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Loved the scenes of rishabal  intriguing characters come to fare and crackling chemistry is dere!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index