awesome episode...Rishbala have amazing attitudesDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu-brokensoul-Manonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

good review,Thumbs Up ur right Superb Rishbala episode. I wasnt much surprise but RK was soo sure tht Mb dont love makki. Clapand MB backanswered him tht she will answer the question only to makki, well mB has already answer makki with big NO long back but tht numb skull makki dint understand.  I like when  MB said to pady tht she chose trish over makki, cant belive few days before she was the same MB who chose RK over trish even after trish maha tandav. I hope Mb support RK equally when they fall for eachother and dosent leave him for this selfish trish. and roma and trish no comments dont deserves any relations.

thanks ...Rishbala rocked today for me ...I donno what Muku said to MB or vice versa...who cares ...Well Mb would support Trishna over RK initially ...but sooner or later ...she will get to know Trishna's true colors...but it would take good time ...so enjoy the show ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAmysteriousmilli

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Madhu is completely opposite when he was with RK. Awesome scene. This is how I want DD's scenes to be. Want some strong dialogues for her in future.

I know it is not possible all the time. But want a dose of RK/MB atleast thrice a week. Then TRP will be Okay I guess.

DD was awesome in the episode. Her expressions, her acting wow. Loved the scene and because of this one scene I'm ok with the episode.

Nidz - Your prediction about lock up came true.Clap

Roma & Trishna as always selfish.Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuabhaylovepiaRaDMG25kahkashansakina-Sexy-ISADORASandy-Nazanji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
if RK understand that madhu is not in love with mukund,ROFL then why he is teasing her and her family. i am sure RK love madhu form his first entryHeart when she came on bridge to spoil RK press conference. Evil SmileRK was surprized to see her and sure form that time he planed to take her in his film. Day Dreaminghe also offered her to work with him in his film and said that you should be with RK,Smile she is a good actress and dialogue deliever. RK has different attitude he don't want or show that he realy like madhuHeart that why he is showing his hate for her on front of pintoo jeeAngry and others. but the truth is something else and in RK mind.ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11sree.gattuISADORA

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

Loved their confrontation. Today I liked how cv's presented Madhu and Mukund scene. Madhu just talked with him like a friend. But with RK, she is diff. I think CV's also wants to show the difference. Loved the episode.Clap 

i agree with you love the difference madhu's character was when talking to mukku on the phone and upfront with RK Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu-brokensoul-mysteriousmilli

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
i loved madhu today n finally the cv's r working on her character,, she was strong today,, with mukund she gave feeling of fren only n chose trish over muku,, when paddo tried to stop her from going to trish i loved her reason n need to be there for trish,, she from a sensitive girl turned to lioness when the lion approached her,, i loved all the shades of madhu,,, RK brings the best in her!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RaDMG25sree.gattukrithi12ISADORA-brokensoul-Sandy-Nazanji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

if RK understand that madhu is not in love with mukund,ROFL then why he is teasing her and her family. i am sure RK love madhu form his first entryHeart when she came on bridge to spoil RK press conference. Evil SmileRK was surprized to see her and sure form that time he planed to take her in his film. Day Dreaminghe also offered her to work with him in his film and said that you should be with RK,Smile she is a good actress and dialogue deliever. RK has different attitude he don't want or show that he realy like madhuHeart that why he is showing his hate for her on front of pintoo jeeAngry and others. but the truth is something else and in RK mind.ROFLROFL

Well its too early to say RK is in love with MB...RK is not the kind of person who can fall easily ...of course he's attracted towards MB as she is the one who unsettled his cool life ...but its not love but challenge to beat MB ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
shahi,  you made a deep impact on me, whenever somebody comes on screen na, it reminds me your reaction, i started thinking  what will shahi's reaction...LOL

no offence please, but when rk hold the hand of madhu and she gave her a look, it reminded me our MSK.
as he also used to show same anger...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nishsweetssree.gattu-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORASandy-NazManonidzmysteriousmilli-PoisonIvy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index