Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Madhu is completely opposite when he was with RK. Awesome scene. This is how I want DD's scenes to be. Want some strong dialogues for her in future.

I know it is not possible all the time. But want a dose of RK/MB atleast thrice a week. Then TRP will be Okay I guess.

DD was awesome in the episode. Her expressions, her acting wow. Loved the scene and because of this one scene I'm ok with the episode.

Nidz - Your prediction about lock up came true.👏

Roma & Trishna as always selfish.😡

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
if RK understand that madhu is not in love with mukund,🤣 then why he is teasing her and her family. i am sure RK love madhu form his first entry❤️ when she came on bridge to spoil RK press conference. 😈RK was surprized to see her and sure form that time he planed to take her in his film. 😍he also offered her to work with him in his film and said that you should be with RK,😊 she is a good actress and dialogue deliever. RK has different attitude he don't want or show that he realy like madhu❤️ that why he is showing his hate for her on front of pintoo jee😡 and others. but the truth is something else and in RK mind.🤣🤣
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prema_ks

Loved their confrontation. Today I liked how cv's presented Madhu and Mukund scene. Madhu just talked with him like a friend. But with RK, she is diff. I think CV's also wants to show the difference. Loved the episode.👏 

i agree with you love the difference madhu's character was when talking to mukku on the phone and upfront with RK 😳
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i loved madhu today n finally the cv's r working on her character,, she was strong today,, with mukund she gave feeling of fren only n chose trish over muku,, when paddo tried to stop her from going to trish i loved her reason n need to be there for trish,, she from a sensitive girl turned to lioness when the lion approached her,, i loved all the shades of madhu,,, RK brings the best in her!!

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

if RK understand that madhu is not in love with mukund,🤣 then why he is teasing her and her family. i am sure RK love madhu form his first entry❤️ when she came on bridge to spoil RK press conference. 😈RK was surprized to see her and sure form that time he planed to take her in his film. 😍he also offered her to work with him in his film and said that you should be with RK,😊 she is a good actress and dialogue deliever. RK has different attitude he don't want or show that he realy like madhu❤️ that why he is showing his hate for her on front of pintoo jee😡 and others. but the truth is something else and in RK mind.🤣🤣

Well its too early to say RK is in love with MB...RK is not the kind of person who can fall easily ...of course he's attracted towards MB as she is the one who unsettled his cool life ...but its not love but challenge to beat MB ...
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shahi,  you made a deep impact on me, whenever somebody comes on screen na, it reminds me your reaction, i started thinking  what will shahi's reaction...😆

no offence please, but when rk hold the hand of madhu and she gave her a look, it reminded me our MSK.
as he also used to show same anger...
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mymagic13

i loved madhu today n finally the cv's r working on her character,, she was strong today,, with mukund she gave feeling of fren only n chose trish over muku,, when paddo tried to stop her from going to trish i loved her reason n need to be there for trish,, she from a sensitive girl turned to lioness when the lion approached her,, i loved all the shades of madhu,,, RK brings the best in her!!

Bingo ...RK brings the best in her!!   ...just wait for some time ...he will groom her as star soon ...@ Shahi ...Rk ne MB ko lock kar toh diya ...but she will set herself free too ...😆...Rk ke plan ko sirf MB he fail kar sakte hai ...
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mymagic13

Should have more of scenes like this for Madhu instead of her as a weak character always. Yes she is sensitive when it comes to her family and we already know that.

Now it is time to show us her character more and her strong side. It is not fair for an actress like DD only to weep all the time. She is great in strong scenes too. One of the plus point of this show is its dialogues for RK & Ballu. Madhu will be pitted against these both. So she also should have some strong dialogues even now.

MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
super rishbala epi. 👍🏼.everything about them is stunning..they look awesome sharing the screen space...just dreamy 😍..kudos to dd and vd...👏
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Today i felt sumthing different abt Rishbala...and for d first time i liked their chemistry 👏 and dis episode will surely gain TRP's bcoz of Dem :D