Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Bade papa not shiv's dad -proof today (Page 2)

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
who said Shiv is the son of Bade papa?Confusedi think its already been told in serial his son in US and Shiv got his education from UK so who really gave this idea Shiv is his son LOLfirst Bhairo then Bade Papa...LOLhold your horses guys Shiv will have his own family...i don't think it will be difficult for cvs to bring new actors to show shiv's family ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KwitKattsBeautifulSoul_

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Could u just update me with what they showed of bade papa today.
Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I am glad...coz srsly speaking I have made in my mind a very larger than life sort of image of his dad.Someone with a rocking personality...strong,rich and influential.And BP never suited that image.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KwitKatts

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Could u just update me with what they showed of bade papa today.

Hi tanvi --They didnt show him.

The doorbell rings, and it is the courier delivery guy, and he gives jagat an envelope... jagat signs on the envelope ... and sees that it is from a gajendra singh (name written on the envelope)... he says "oh wow, how nice, a letter from bade papa" ... and he rips it open...

inside he sees bank cancellation forms for closing account ... and there is a letter and something else in the packet.

gauri calls from inside and asks "who is it" ... and jagat says "a letter from bade papa"... so gauri comes running out and snatches the packet from jagat's hand and starts screaming at him about not respecting her privacy.

he says "what privacy?, we are husband and wife"

and she says that even between husband and wife,  other people's letters should not be read or opened... in the middle of the scuffle,  she snatches the packet from him,

and several photos of her dressed as a child bride (from her child marriage to jagat) drop out of the packet...

so jagat is stunned at gauri's screaming,  the great secret she wants to hide from him because she keeps insisting on privacy,  and why these child bride photos are suddenly all over the floor.

Gauri gathers up everything, slams the door and leaves for work to go to sng.

Jagat is left at home,  being very suspicious and trying to piece together something in his mind.

ChytraKwitKatts

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thank goodness.  I just don't want Shiv to have anything to do with Gauri. I want her to be jealous...as bad as that sounds...I can't help it.
BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

Thank goodness.  I just don't want Shiv to have anything to do with Gauri. I want her to be jealous...as bad as that sounds...I can't help it.
Bade papa holds no blood relation with Gauri he was only Gauri's school principalLOLso if shiv would have been his son  he would never hold any relation with Gauri but it was impossible as it is already been told in serial that Bade papa 's son is in US and Shiv got his education from England not from USA LOL

KwitKattsmahi12

KwitKatts IF-Dazzler
KwitKatts
KwitKatts

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Wow Tinoo...thanks for pointing it outBig smile So no more topics like that to be dealt with...what a reliefLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chytra

kabakaba4 Goldie
kabakaba4
kabakaba4

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Okay, so we learn for the first time that bade papa's real name is "Gajendra singh"...

and not GAJENDRA SHEKHAR!!! ROFL

so I think it definitely proves that he is not shiv's dad ...

Tinoo, my friend, I've got a few questions for you, if I may? Wink

1. When I was watching that old epi where BP said he went to see his son, in our lingo, it was translated just ABROAD, not USA as some people keep repeating.
Do YOU remember WHERE BP went?

2. As far as I remember, Shiv's father was never mentioned, just his Mum, and they seem very close. Was father mentioned at all? I imagine her being divorcee, bringing him up on her own.

3. In some countries, divorced mothers give their children their own surname, not fathers, cos they do not want anything to do with father anymore. Is that the practice in India, I do not know, but just thinking about Shiv's surname.Smile

THANKS in advance Smile

Go to top