Balika Vadhu

Bade papa not shiv's dad -proof today

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, so we learn for the first time that bade papa's real name is "Gajendra singh"...

and not GAJENDRA SHEKHAR!!! 🀣

so I think it definitely proves that he is not shiv's dad ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now thats a good news ...I wanted Shiv to be a breath of fresh air instead of being closely related to some  of the existing characters in BVπŸ‘πŸΌ

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm... Hope it is true... πŸ˜‰
I don't want to find out later he changed his name based on some numerology or letterology or someology... πŸ˜†
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't want to find out later he changed his name based on some numerology or letterology or someology... πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I never wanted Shiv to have any trucks with any one we already know. Good to know that he is no way related to Bade papa.Good observation,really. And that makes me give a sigh of relief.
sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one more thing is that shiv belongs to very rich family while bade papa was the principal in gauri's school..he don't have money to sponsor gauris education & thats why he was ready to take Bhairos help..
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunrise35

one more thing is that shiv belongs to very rich family while bade papa was the principal in gauri's school..he don't have money to sponsor gauris education & thats why he was ready to take Bhairos help..

I think bade papa is quite well off ... even if he is the principal ... it looks like he is a really polished principal with a city education and his children are also settled in the U.S... so he must have property and stuff...

He could easily have sponsored gauri's education himself... but if bhairon was willing to do it where was the harm?   he can keep his money for himself and his old age...
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
had he been son of bade papa it would have been better and nice ,atleast no obstacle in ansh marriage as he knows bhairon well and a man with good incentives 
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
who said Shiv is the son of Bade papa?πŸ˜•i think its already been told in serial his son in US and Shiv got his education from UK so who really gave this idea Shiv is his son πŸ˜†first Bhairo then Bade Papa...πŸ˜†hold your horses guys Shiv will have his own family...i don't think it will be difficult for cvs to bring new actors to show shiv's family ...πŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Could u just update me with what they showed of bade papa today.