Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

third and best face to face of rishabala (Page 4)

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Joined: 15 October 2010
Posts: 8392

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
wow loved it about time they showed a stronger side to madhu i was getting abit frustrated with all the crying scenes man!

loved her character change between mukku and RK and she is sooo fiery...Rk is just amused by someone standing up to him and it makes him even more dtermined to destry that person loving today's rishbala scenes Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu--faroo--

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 7258

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
loved the epi to the core...it was all about RISHBALA and their crackling chemistry...Madhu n RK r truely made for each other...
After Madhu escapes from his trap he will be more fierce and even more determined...till then I m ready to tolerate makkhi if it guarantees me more Rishbala encounters like thisWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuhonestyfirst--faroo--

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 7464

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaDMG25

wow loved it about time they showed a stronger side to madhu i was getting abit frustrated with all the crying scenes man!

loved her character change between mukku and RK and she is sooo fiery...Rk is just amused by someone standing up to him and it makes him even more dtermined to destry that person loving today's rishbala scenes Embarrassed

i am also so annoyed of crying scenes and made me do arghhh i am not at all crying type and the main reason i don't watch indian serials in crying crying and crying btw yes she is fiery today that i truly appreciate dd for that Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuRaDMG25

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Joined: 24 May 2012
Posts: 8271

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
NOW RK BECAME A GOOD STORY WRITER, DIRECTORY EVEN ACTOR, AND DIALOGUE DELIEVER. SUPERB RK TODAY YOU REALLY ROCKEDClapDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu--faroo--

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 7464

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

loved the epi to the core...it was all about RISHBALA and their crackling chemistry...Madhu n RK r truely made for each other...
After Madhu escapes from his trap he will be more fierce and even more determined...till then I m ready to tolerate makkhi if it guarantees me more Rishbala encounters like thisWink

yes today's epi was superb and they r truly made for each other as RK and madhu WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 7464

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

NOW RK BECAME A GOOD STORY WRITER, DIRECTORY EVEN ACTOR, AND DIALOGUE DELIEVER. SUPERB RK TODAY YOU REALLY ROCKEDClapDancing

yes RK ROCKEDDDClapStarLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 14441

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
lovely epi Embarrassed
RK is sure about that she doesn't love Mahki ... the way he looked her
he was looking hot sexy ufff mein marjawa
HeartDay Dreaming



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu--faroo--

-Firebolt- Goldie
-Firebolt-
-Firebolt-

Joined: 26 May 2012
Posts: 1306

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Yea loved the face to face takrar of RK-Madhu. Today was just awesome :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu--faroo--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index