third and best face to face of rishabala - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Manonids

MB is something else when she is with RK ...no emotions ..but straight answers ...direct eye contact ..no fear ...no hesitation ...wow ...rishbala rocks πŸ˜³

yep she was like real junoon when she was with RK πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Lola13

love it !!!! the looks they gave to each other were fab fab !! dialogues fab fab !! whatever... everything was just fabbb !!! 

waiting for HQ videos to make some anis.. πŸ˜›

yep rite everything was fab fab fab πŸ˜† and oh u make avis can u pm me when u update u shop 😳
amazing episode
Madhu have  different attitude with RK totally confident but with Mukund she looks dumb...Rishbala will rock together
want to see more and more confrontation of rk and madhu. the way they interact, their chemistry, too good.

liked the way she gave a look to rk for holding her hand,  reminded me , no offence please, maan singh khurana. 

when rk is on screen he stoles the show. rest... roma's selfishness...no talks
Originally posted by Shahisthi

That scene was awesome. Better than first two.

This is how I want our DD's scenes to be. A strong character. I just loved the scene and VD & DD rocks in the scene. They have mind blowing chemistry.
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

yep i also want madhu to be strong not a cry baby i want her to be like what she was today
hate that mukund year rishbala scene was awsome
😊
 wow ..everything was fab about the epi..πŸ‘πŸΌdvd looks,expressions,smirks,and above all the way they looked at each were just awesome...😍and yes..by far the best face to face..the first one was equally fab...πŸ‘
Originally posted by RENU1111

amazing episode
Madhu have  different attitude with RK totally confident but with Mukund she looks dumb...Rishbala will rock together

yep she looks bold with rk and dunb with makkhi this is called the buri suhbat ka asar 🀣
Originally posted by anjali64

want to see more and more confrontation of rk and madhu. the way they interact, their chemistry, too good.

liked the way she gave a look to rk for holding her hand,  reminded me , no offence please, maan singh khurana. 

when rk is on screen he stoles the show. rest... roma's selfishness...no talks

hmmm they have a good chemistry and RK toh RK hai when ever he is onscreen the screen burns with his hotness ;) and i also like the way madhu look at RK when he hold her hand πŸ˜†
Originally posted by bria

hate that mukund year rishbala scene was awsome
😊

makkhi looks like a janitor to me πŸ˜†