India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

third and best face to face of rishabala

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
third and best face to face of rishabala i just love evrything in this face to face RK 's smirks his expressions his dialogues delivery  and his bholabhala acting LOL and the best when he caught madhu's hand and when he go near to her WinkLOL and madhu as well do a good acting her  expressions were nice and as well as her dialogues delivery ...ClapClapClapStar

Edited by --faroo-- - 19 July 2012 at 9:40am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

JaiprimochidiExceptionalSonarMeyenishsweetskainturakiranprema_ks-Firebolt-RadhajeeAnu_RAshleyAngelenaMFarah13Abhayangelreadingworms.manidabhaylovepiaKissTheSkymaneet_forever9sree.gattuRenu13gennyMRaDMG25Little_Mermaid.ChocoSoulfairy_tales-Sexy-SunsetglowshyamsAmoureuxBillu-MaammaMaria-capri-brokensoul-_Sparkles_Sandy-Nazanji-miraManonidzmysteriousmillitodayzstar

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i loved it too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu--faroo--

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
yes yaar, great epi. RK was just just sure than she will came the way he told bittuji to hold his finger whom MB will cjhose and then confidently says tht she will chose Trish, but notice tht MBis emotional girl when it cames to relations I really love when RK ask her whether she love Makki ??? It looks like tht man was sure tht Mb dont love makki. I hope Mb also realise tht makki is unworthy for her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kainturakiransree.gattu--faroo--Maria-capri

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Awesome episode

sree.gattu--faroo--

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

i loved it too

i really liked todays epi specially this part StarClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
ya Madhu and Rk confrontation is very good... i like this..

sree.gattu--faroo--

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
MB is something else when she is with RK ...no emotions ..but straight answers ...direct eye contact ..no fear ...no hesitation ...wow ...rishbala rocks Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13--faroo--sree.gattuanji-mira

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

yes yaar, great epi. RK was just just sure than she will came the way he told bittuji to hold his finger whom MB will cjhose and then confidently says tht she will chose Trish, but notice tht MBis emotional girl when it cames to relations I really love when RK ask her whether she love Makki ??? It looks like tht man was sure tht Mb dont love makki. I hope Mb also realise tht makki is unworthy for her.

i think so when he was standing he said that RK maybe isn't it rite btw RK is awesome his smirks haiii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index