Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

FF Sacrifice!! Part 21 Page 67 FINAL UPDATE! (Page 63)

son_s Goldie
son_s
son_s

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
awesome...next part plsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
wonderful updates sonia. havent gone through deeply as i have missed many but have tried reading
Parsh_shamya IF-Rockerz
Parsh_shamya
Parsh_shamya

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Waiting plz update soon eager to noe wt will hppn
Samna_anya IF-Dazzler
Samna_anya
Samna_anya

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
waiting..
..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
waitingg
Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I will update in this week please be patient guys I am trying my best!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parsh_shamyabarunshaheer-meru-

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Hey all,

Well as scheduled this was going to be my last and final update for this FF but it became very long so there will be one more after this for you to read! It is full of emotion, love and action! Hope you enjoy this long update and I will try and post the next one by end of next week! Thumbs Up Please leave your honest comments and views!

Part 20

Anant couldn't believe that Navya was in front of his eyes. He looked at her and looked deeply into her eyes. He slowly moved forward and Ranbir, Ritz and Appy were happy. Navya too slowly moved forward. They were inches apart but words couldn't express the happiness and love that was portrayed in their eyes. "Navya..!" that name which she was yearning to hear from her Anant had finally happened. She never expected such an end but their love was so strong, that it would never fade. Anant looked at her and shook his head. "Dont cry!" he wiped her tears and cupped her cheek. Navya fell in his arms and he gripped her tightly. They both broke down into more tears and Anant stroked her bare back gently to comfort her. They were yearning for each other's touch and now their souls had re united.  Navya cried a lot and Anant tried to calm her. Their silence spoke a thousand words. Anant slowly pulled her away and looked into her eyes and wiped the tears which were on her cheeks. "Navya. I am sorry for hurting you.. for accusing you of so many things and you still came in this state to the Bajpai House.. had to become a servant just to stay by me!" Anant held onto her hands and slowly brushed his fingers over her hands whilst gripping onto them. Navya shook her head. "Anant... dont say sorry... it's not your fault.. it's the fault of our luck and our destiny! Navya wiped Anant's tears. "Also, about being a servant... I had to do it otherwise how would I have been near you... how would I make you remember everything?!" Navya added. Anant didn't have anything to say but "I love you Mrs Navya Anant Bajpai.. I love you a lot! I dont know what I would do without you... right from the day we got together as girlfriend and boyfriend I have never given you that peace, that love and that support you deserve... my family have been horrible to you and even me! I am ashamed of myself!" Anant cursed himself. Navya put her hand over his and shook her head. "Anant dont even say that... I love you that's why I did all of this... I waited every minute for you to wake up and come back to me Anant... every second was like my heart slowly crumbling... my life pulling away from me! I couldn't think or do anything apart from wait for you to wake up! But Anant when you did wake up.. I was the happiest person.. I forgot all of those tensions..all of the problems because I had got my Anant back!" she paused and looked into his eyes again. "But I didn't know you wouldn't recognise me... I didn't know that after that operation Anant's Navya wouldn't exist anymore!" she continued to cry and Anant felt bad. "Navya... I curse myself for leaving you in that condition for months... but when I was returning home to surprise you I didn't know that I was on the verge of death!" Navya covered his mouth. "Dont even say that Anant... I can't think a day not even a second without you!" she looked at him with teary eyes. "Okay.. I wont say anything but Navya today I want to promise you something... that no matter what happens I will never leave you ever! I know all these promises seem fake because I have hurt you so much but I mean it... Mrs Navya Anant Bajpai I can't think a day, a moment, a second without you!" Navya smiled at him. "Anant.. your promises were always real because they were from the heart... I knew you meant every word.. every time you made a promise to me but circumstances made this happen... but look our love is so strong that nothing in the world could stop our re union!" Ritz, Ranbir and Appy came forward and surrounded them to form a circle. The "circle of love". Anant and Navya looked at the three of them and laughed in happiness. "So Mr and Mrs Bajpai... I think you owe us all a thanks and a sorry!" Ranbir added mischievously. Anant went to hit him and then he hugged him tightly. "Yaar.. Ranbir sorry for hurting you man... I love you! Thanks so much for everything I couldn't have asked God for a better friend and brother!" Ranbir patted his back hard and smiled. Navya looked at Ritz and Appy and they ran together for a hug. "My girls... my sister's.. my life! What have I done to get such amazing friends like you two?!" Navya got emotional. Ritz looked at her and shook her head. "Navya stop crying now... look at your face you are all pale.. what will Anant think ey?!" she winked. Navya blushed and looked at Anant. There was a twinkle in his hazel eyes which sent her flying. They all joined together to form a group hug. Their gang was like unconditional love.. it would never break but only get stronger! Just then Navya's phone rang. It was Mohan ringing. "Navya are you okay?!" Mohan asked. Navya wiped her little tears of happiness. "Mohan bhaiya I am fine... Anant is also here with me he has remembered everything!" Navya said happily whilst holding onto Anant's hand firmly. "Kya? That's amazing! Well I also have some good news... I know who did the accident it is going to come as a shock it did to me and it will to you, Anant and the rest of the family but Anant will get justice!" Navya wondered who it could be. "Who is it Mohan bhaiya?!" she added as her curiosity was rising by the second. Mohan couldn't tell her. "Navya you and Anant come to the Bajpai House I am coming as well!" Navya nodded finally and she put the phone down. "Anant we need to go to Bajpai House now!" Anant looked at her confused and angry. "No Navya.. I dont want to step in that house again!" Anant was adamant. Navya looked at him helpless. "Anant we have to go... Mohan bhaiya is coming home he has caught the person who did your accident!" she pulled his hand and took him out of the cafe to get a taxi. "Navya stop I dont want to go!" Anant told her. "No Anant we have to go... I want to know who it was that tried to harm my Anant and you need to be there as well!" Anant finally agreed and they got a rickshaw with the gang and headed towards Bajpai Mansion.

*Bajpai Mansion*

Mohan was outside Bajpai Mansion with the police and the four goons inside the police van. "Come on Sir I will take you inside!" Mohan went in confidently with the police and also the four goons. Mohan opened the doors of the mansion to see the whole family sitting down having tea. Everyone heard the doors and were in shock to see that the police and Mohan were at their doorstep. Om and Baba stood up and Baba seemed a little tense. They came into the house and the four goons were thrown to the floor. They all came closer to find them on the floor. Om said "Mohan what is all of this?!" he seemed angry. Mohan looked at him and then his eyes moved to Baba. He looked at him angrily. "Papa... we have found the culprit for Anant's accident and that person is from this very house!" Mohan's eyes were piercing Baba like a needle. He looked at him and their eyes met. Om was confused. "Mohan what rubbish how can a family member wish to do this to Anant? You have gone mad!" Om shouted. Everyone was much confused. The inspectors kept their eyes on Baba and also Bua Dadi. Bua Dadi slowly moved closer to Baba and whispered to him. "Bhai saab what will we do now?!" she was worried. Mohan was watching all of this from the corner of his eye. "Papa you won't believe who did all of this and you will be in shock and shout but it is the truth...and some people have to remember that however bad they try to be truth always wins!" Om was fuming. "Mohan stop it now get straight to the point!" Om ordered. Mohan looked around and then at the Inspector and nodded. "Mr Om Bajpai... the culprit is from this house and these 4 goons were told to try and kill Mr Anant Bajpai in a hit and run case! That person is none other than Mr Shankar Dayal Bajpai!" the house dropped to a pin point silence. "What?! Inspector saab there is something wrong.. he is Anant's grandpa he would never dream of doing such a thing!" Baba gulped with fear and Bua Dadi was shaking. The Inspector shook his head. "No Sir.. we have solid proof that it was him who committed the crime!" he added. Om was still in shock and the rest of the family. "Inspector this is not possible, What evidence do you have?!" Om wanted to know and so did the whole family. Baba and Bua Dadi were very worried. "Well first we have the goons who commited the crime!" he looked at all four of them and grabbed one of them by the collar. "Who was it idiot?!" he grabbed his collar so tightly that the guy was trembling in fear. "Woh.. wohh.. he looked at Shankar Dayal Bajpai" he pointed at him and everyone was baffled. "See sir... they have proved that... then we have found some evidence at the scene of the crime found by Mohan sir!" he got the sealed bag with the ring of Shankar Dayal Bajpai. "Here sir.. this is a ring owned by your father... well you must be thinking this could be anyone's ring but it has his name engraved inside the ring here! You can check yourself!" Om looked at it and glared at his father. He was disgusted. He looked at the inspector shocked and speechless. "Finally, sir we have CCTV footage of Mr Shankar Dayal Bajpai himself handing over money to this guy here!" he also took out the CD. They went over to the TV and put it in the DVD player. Baba and Bua Dadi remained put but were watching the TV as they trembled for the worst. Everyone watched the TV intently to see if the Inspector was right.

*Video*

Shankar Dayal Bajpai comes out of the car but he isn't seen yet. The man was standing there and he approaches him with a suitcase. "Oye. Thank you for making sure that my grandson  Anant's accident happened successfully here is your 20 lakhs which you demanded it is exactly correct!" Shankar Dayal Bajpai said. His face could be seen and his walking stick from the camera. The man's face was also seen when he opened the suitcase to check the money. "Thank you sir!" he shook his hand and they went off.

"Is that enough proof for you sir?" the inspector asked Om. Om sat down on the sofa in complete shock. It was if his trust had been blown up into little pieces. He looked up to his Dad as a role model someone who supported the truth, was a preacher of love and religion but to see his true colours was beyond shock for him. He looked up to see his Dad and Aunt escaping from the door when a firm hand stopped him at the entrance. He stopped him and Bua Dadi was still going when another hand stopped her just at the entrance. It was Anant and Navya. Anant held Baba and Navya held Bua Dadi from escaping. He walked in with Baba and Navya bought Bua Dadi back in. Baba was fearing failure and Bua Dadi was glaring at Navya. "Anant!" Sughanda said. She went up to him and was in tears. "Maa... I am fine... did you hear that everyone? I am fine!" he shouted. Everyone was quiet. "I remember everything! Every single thing!" Anant shouted. There was pin drop silence. Anant looked at Baba and Bua Dadi with anger written over his face.

"Why did you do this to me?!" he questioned them. Baba and Bua Dadi were quiet because they didn't have anything to say to him. "I know you wont say anything at all... I know you wont but I know why you did it because you HATE ME GOD DAMN IT!" he threw a vase on the floor and Navya tried to control him. "WHY?!" he shouted. Baba and Bua Dadi tried to put on an act. "I didnt do anything Anant... I was framed!" Baba tried to get out of it. Anant was fuming even more. "Another lie! Another lie... you know what I feel sorry for you that you have to stoop to such a level... well Baba you have just dug your own grave and you have fallen flat in it! You know, I was proud to be the gandson of you but you know what now I declare that  I am a sinner to be the grandson of Shankar Dayal Bajpai... I hold my head in shame!" Anant sneered in anger. He looked at the inspector. "Sir, take him away! I dont want to see his or Bua Dadi's face again! They are both in this scheme together! Go!" he pointed towards the door. They put his and her hands in handcuffs and took them away. Anant looked at his family with anger.

Precap: Anant holds Navya's hand and leaves the Bajpai House. "We wont stay here where no one wishes good for us! Come on!" Navya tries to stop Anant but he doesn't listen.

Will Navya bring Anant back to the Bajpai Mansion?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29anjunapathusanjana111cma_luvanyaSreeparvathyson_s_Arushi_JutheeAlamsweety71barunshaheerParsh_shamyaannasweety--Fairy---meru-..gracie...m.a.r.y.s.i.o.chandni4433-Rashi-rashvinanyadiv96

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
woww wonderful update yah.. lovely was Anya's lovely deep senti feely convo and gestures after ages where Navya was craving from Anant. Anant's feely words and Navya's happiness had no bounds.. the way u described their feelings and reunity was amazing.. loved the gang group hug and happiness. so Anya were in a shock along with other family members to know who was the actual culprit of Anant's accident. loved Anant's determination and angryness. Om's reaction with other members were good one and Mohan bhaiya's part was nice

Edited by rashvin - 11 May 2013 at 7:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

Go to top