Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

FF Sacrifice!! Part 21 Page 67 FINAL UPDATE! (Page 60)

son_s Goldie
son_s
son_s

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
nice update...next part pleaseSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

jc_2312 Goldie
jc_2312
jc_2312

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Superb update Clap waiting for the next update Smile

Tacker_Holic

-meru- IF-Rockerz
-meru-
-meru-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
wow sonia kamal kar dita plz update soon aur inezaar bardasht nhi hotaDay Dreaming

Tacker_Holic

anjunapathu Groupbie
anjunapathu
anjunapathu

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
superb update 
..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
waitingg sonia wanna longg update plss
..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
aiyooo waitinggg
..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
where ar u ? :(
Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hey All,

Sorry for the delayed update again but I am here and back with the penultimate update of this FF and then it will come to an end! Embarrassed Please leave your honest comments and views! Smile

Part 19

Anant turned on his mobile phone and rang Ranbir. "Hello!" Ranbir picked up. Anant didn't even say hello. "Ranbir! I want to meet you now... and I mean now at our cafe!" Ranbir was shocked. "But Anant!" he cut the phone off before he could add anymore to the sentence. Ranbir gulped as he feared the worst. He quickly rang Navya, Ritz and Appy and informed them to come to the cafe. Navya was tense as she didn't know what and how Anant would react. She knew about the argument at home and how Mohan had also gone to the police station. She didn't know where to go and what to do. She decided to leave on the pretext of the market and went straight to the cafe but dressed as Archna.

She met Ritz and Appy there. "Ritz what's happening? Anant is in a really bad mood because Baba has instigated him against me and Mohan bhaiya has gone to the police station to find out about who did Anant's accident. Then now he has called Ranbir here! I am scared, I really am!" Navya started crying and Ritz and Appy tried to console her. "Navya, look my dad tells whatever happens, happens for the best and maybe this will be a good outcome for you and Anant and I know it will be! Because you deserve each other and no one can replace or separate what you have together!" Ritz held her close to her and Appy too nodded and agreed with Ritz. They formed a group hug and then Appy saw Anant coming out of his car. "Look Anant!" they all came out of the hug and hid behind the bushes. Ranbir also got there. "Anant what's up?!" Ranbir caught up with him. "I will tell you inside!" he went inside and Ranbir went after him. The trio followed them began to follow them both. They got a table and the trio got one too but a bit distant. They were sitting near the pool. "Anant's what's wrong why are you so cold?!" Ranbir asked. Anant slammed the glass on the table. "Ranbir... you think I am cold... you think I am being an idiot... well can you explain how I have a messed up life? Why I am married? Why am I married to that girl Navya?!" Ranbir was shell shocked. How did he know? He looked and he saw the girls watching him with hope. "Anant..!" Ranbir looked at him with worry and guilt in his eyes. "Yeah you can't say anything! Because you lied to me!" Anant was fuming with anger. The girls could hear the conversation through Ranbir's phone. Navya was shivering with fear. He stood up and grabbed his collar the table swung on the floor. "Tell me where she lives? Now! I need to know where this girl lives that has ruined mine and my family's life!" Ranbir was shivering and tried to pull away but Anant's anger overruled it. "Now!" he pushed him away and he was left to nearly fall over. "Anant... look bro!" he stood up slowly and made sure he sat Anant down but he didnt listen. He stood back up. "I will tell you everything but just listen to me carefully and dont get angry!" Ranbir held his shoulders. He looked at his hands and nodded. "Okay!" he was a lot calmer than before. "Anant you must be wondering why no one has told you about Navya but you with what you have seen your assumptions are right she is your wife! Now how this happened I will explain to you but please dont react to anything I say without me telling you everything, okay?!" he nodded impatiently. " Anant the way you met Navya was through college... I am not sure whether you remember the first day back it was Valentine's Day and you met her then... she was caught in the riots and you supported her and protected her... that was the first time after that your paths always seemed to cross in college and you both started developing feelings for each other" Anant closed his eyes and he pictured Valentine's Day with a girl standing in front of him but he couldn't see her face.

"Then we went on that college trip which you finally got agreement from your family to go on and so did she... after that many incidents happened where you caught the taxi together and you hugged her but you didn't know what your feelings possessed about her... then you met each other secretly! Anant you were in love... slowly you were in a relationship you had your first girlfriend Navya... you went through ups and downs but you would do anything for each other there was no room for another person. Well Anant... you think Navya ruined your life well to be perfectly honest you may get angry but Navya actually made you the man you are now the man with confidence! Your family have lied to you... you married Navya with full rights and you loved her and she loved you... you made sure you married only Navya and you got that agreement from your family!" Ranbir stopped a little as Anant was in a motion of strong thoughts. His anger was still there but it slowly lowered as his words were making sense he could remember those moments so well but her face was still blurry to him. "Anant... after your marriage there was more problems because your Baba and Bua Dadi created problems for Navya so many that you couldn't take it anymore and you decided to leave the house and leave all relations with your family because of Navya! Then you struggled a lot got a small house which was rotten but you were still happy... you got a job at a call centre and you managed together because you had your love... Navya! Then the accident happened that night when you were coming back home!" Ranbir looked sad and Anant was in tears. He remembered each and every moment crystal clear. "When you were in a coma for ages Navya was always there for you... she didn't sleep, she didn't drink properly until you were awake.. she got herself a job in the office just so your bills were paid... it was as if her life was gone.. it was taken out of her soul! But after you woke up she forgot all of that pain but you didn't remember her!" Ranbir stepped back and looked at Anant who was in a state of shock. He sat down and put his face in his palms. He remembered all of those moments mentioned by Ranbir and he could see Navya everywhere.

*Police Station*

Mohan was at the police station and he made sure that the police identified the goons who hit Anant with the lorry. "Please sir this is really important!" Mohan urged. It took a few hours and they took out a search team to find the goons that Mohan suspected did the crime.

He was waiting in the police station and informed Navya via text. She read it and waited patiently. She was looking at Anant and she could see that he was broken down. Her eyes were full of tears and she too broke down. Ritz and Appy supported her and made sure she was okay. "Navya dont cry.. I think our plan is working stay strong!" Ritz reassured her.

*Police Station*

After a few hours the policeman came back with the goons and Mohan shot up from his seat. "Inspector here they are we found them in a garage hiding!" the policeman said. Inspector nodded and looked at them all and then the paperwork. "Mr Bajpai are you sure it is these three only?!" Mohan looked at them again and said "Yes sir... it is these three only because from the phone call recordings I caught the number and also a card dropped from one of these three's pockets which had his name on it!" he pointed to the correct one. "Also, from that I found out from a few contacts that they were goons and they would do anything for money!" he looked at them with evil eyes.

The police inspector stepped closer to them and pointed the stick in their faces. "WHO TOLD YOU TO DO ALL OF THIS?!" the three of them gulped in fear. They shivered in fear and there was complete silence.  Mohan grabbed all three of the men by the collar. "Damn you idiots... tell me who told you to do all of this?!" He pushed them away and they looked at him in fear. The police beated them with sticks that they were bleeding. "Okay sir i will tell you!" one of the men said. They stopped and grabbed him. "Say it now!" he looked everywhere and at Mohan. "It was your Dadaji... Shankar Dayal Bajpai!" Mohan's jaw dropped because he suspected him and he knew it was him for sure. He went to his pocket and found the chain of Baba's near the accident spot. He showed it to the inspector. "This is a good piece of evidence... put these goons in the jail and lets go and get Shankar Dayal Bajpai and arrest him!" the inspector added. He decides to follow the inspectors.

*Cafe*

Anant was in tears. He sat on the chair hopeless. Ranbir grabbed his shoulder and knelt down to his height. "Anant are you okay yaar?!" Ranbir tried to reassure him. Anant was in the same position for a few minutes and then he looked up at Ranbir. "Ranbir..!" he paused and he hugged him tightly. "Ranbir... what have I done? I have been an idiot... I have hurt my family and most importantly Navya... I have never ever given her any happiness whether that was when I was her friend, boyfriend or husband!" Ranbir patted his back and reassured him. "Anant... look now you now dont you want to speak to her?" Anant stopped and looked at him for a minute. "Yes... Yes Ranbir but where is she? Ranbir tell me I need to reach there now!" Anant waited impatiently. Ranbir paused. Just then Anant could hear jingles approaching him. They were Navya's payal's on her feet. He looked up to see a girl in ghagra choli approach her but she had covered her face under a veil. He looked at her and thought what is Archna doing here. "Archna aap?!" Anant was totally confused. Navya was a little tense and a little upset but she knew it was the right time to reveal her real identity. The person he wanted to see. His Navya. She moved closer to him and she lifted her veil.

She looked at him with teary eyes and Anant was shocked.

Precap: Anant hugs Navya tightly and they both break down with each other in a hug. Their silence spoke a thousand words.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29Sreeparvathyanjunapathucma_luvanyaanjmuddson_scrazzymoonmussusweety71_Arushi_SeenavasParsh_shamyabarunshaheer--Fairy---meru-anyadiv96..gracie..-Rashi-rashvin.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.chandni4433navya19

Go to top