Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

FF Sacrifice!! Part 21 Page 67 FINAL UPDATE! (Page 58)

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Hey all,

I have updated Part 18 and the FF will finish in a few updates because I am finding it hard to write too! Smile Please leave your honest comments and replies! Smile

Part 18

She left the car with a sigh of hope and Mohan drove back home. He was happy that Anant had got such a wonderful wife that would do anything for him. "Navya dont worry... your Mohan bhaiya is here for you we will make sure that Anant remembers you... I will make sure of it!" he got back home and went straight to bed.

The morning rose and the Bajpai's were back to work. The ladies in the kitchen and the men preparing for office. Navya had come back in time and was back to her useful self. She hoped and prayed that the next plan would work. She knew it would shock Anant but there was no other way to prove that. Navya went back to the kitchen and did her work as accordingly. She had shared the plan with Mohan bhaiya to make sure it was correct and he felt there was no problem with this.

"Anant, what's wrong? You seem tired.. go and rest in your room!" Mohan added. "Yeah bhai a little tired and waise I need to sort some things out my room is quite messy!" Mohan nodded as the plan went well. "Anant, let me tell Archna to help you!" he nodded and then he went up to his room. Mohan went near the kitchen and signalled her to go up to the room. She went into to see him cleaning the room. Whilst he was cleaning he looked up to see Archna at the door waiting. "Archna tum... you can come in and help if you want.. I have cleaned this side of the room you can help me here if you wish!" Navya slowly walked in and helped Anant and she made sure she put the box with the evidence to make sure Anant sees it. "Sir can you please put this box on the bed please?" Archna replied. Anant smiled and lifted the box but it broke. The box fell and all of the things within the box fell on the floor and Navya smiled. Anant jumped down to make sure that everything was back in his place. Navya too helped and their hands kept touching each other's. They shared an eye lock and they felt each other's touch. Their touch meant everything. Navya felt closer to Anant and yet Anant felt a strange feeling within his heart, something special. Their eye lock ended and then Anant looked down that there was a wedding album. "Wedding photos... maybe its a family wedding... maybe Mohan bhaiya!" he looked closer at it and picked it up. Navya stood up and waited for the response.

He picked it up and looked at it closely and saw a picture of him and a girl. He couldn't believe his eyes. He opened it up and saw each and every photo with her. Some holding her, embracing her and even holding her hands but why was he married. He looked around, shocked and even confused. "What is this?!" he threw the wedding album. "Why am I married?!" he held Archna. "Sir... sir!" Navya was scared, but she felt her plan was working. He stormed out of the room and ran downstairs. "Mom, DAD, BABA!" he shouted and cried whilst he was in the middle of the hall. "BABAAA!" everyone came out. He threw the lamp shade. Everyone slowly neared him.

"Anant beta!" Baba asked. Everyone was completely confused. "Anant why are you shouting?!" Om and Baba asked repeatedly. He went upstairs and got that wedding album of the bed in disgust. He came rushing downstairs. Mohan and Navya looked at each other with hope but with concern. "WHAT IS THIS?!" Anant shouted he passed the wedding album to Baba and he looked down and smirked. Baba spoke in his mind This is my chance to fill as much hatred over her as possible. "Anant... listen you sit down... let's talk about this with a cool mind!" Baba made him sit down. He clenched the sofa and the anger was rushing through his head. "Who is this girl?! Is this NAVYA?!" Archna shook as he shouted her name. Her hands were shaking because she was totally panicked Mohan closed his eyes to tell her that he will do something.

"Anant she is Navya... but!" Baba answered him. Anant looked up at Baba as he got a response. "But she... she left you because you were ill, she felt you were useless!" Baba smirked as well as Bua Dadi. "Baba that is not true!" Mohan spoke in between. "Dont lie Mohan... if she really cared she would be here now!" Navya was in tears and Mohan stepped back. He knew she was here but how to make Anant understand. Baba was taking full advantage. "Anant beta... we are your family and we will never lie to you... she took you away from our house and brainwashed you... then she got you into a planned accident and made you become like this!" Baba sat down and started crying with fake tears. Anant noticed this. "Baba I know you are telling the truth... I knew there was something wrong and I knew she wasn't a good person... how dare she do this? Where does she live? Where?!" Anant added whilst he shouted. "WHERE?!" Navya was crying heavily under her veil.

Mohan clenched his fist at Baba. He decided to do something make sure he finds out who made this accident happen. "Planned accident" rang in his head and he knows what Baba is up too.

Anant stormed in his bedroom and everyone was totally shook. But no one believed that Navya could do anything like this. Mohan rushed out of the house to the police station. He informed Navya through a text message and she felt as if this is their only hope.

Anant had decided that he wants to find out where this girl is. He decided to ring Ranbir to make sure he finds out her number and her address. He wanted to set everything right and make sure he finds out what this girl wants.

Precap: Mohan is at the police station and they go to the place where the accident happened to try and find some evidence. Mohan looked around the forestry area and he found a ring in the mud. He gave it to the officer as he suspected it was Baba's ring.

Will Mohan be able to expose Baba?

Will Anant hate Navya even more?

Will Navya come out of her veil and prove herself?

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29SreeparvathyanjunapathuShaheerKiSomyaanyalovercrazzymoonmussuanjmuddsifarahson_sjc_2312JutheeAlamSeenavassweety71Parsh_shamyabarunshaheerannasweety--Fairy---meru-.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.chandni4433..gracie..Adr_Rushanyadiv96-Rashi-rashvinnavya19

Adr_Rush IF-Sizzlerz
Adr_Rush
Adr_Rush

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
awesome one Smile please do update soon Smile the precap is too catchy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
nice update & exciting precap... pls do cont soon sonia :)

Tacker_Holic

-_Talha_- IF-Dazzler
-_Talha_-
-_Talha_-

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
nice update

Tacker_Holic

Samna_anya IF-Dazzler
Samna_anya
Samna_anya

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Superb update

Tacker_Holic

-Rashi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rashi-
-Rashi-

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
beutiful update soniaClap   but few updates left :((

Tacker_Holic

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Superb update Sonia :))) Anant is even more furious & angry after baba's words :((( hope mohan bhai's plan works this time..precap is very interesting :)) continue soon...just few updates left :(( will miss ur ff...

Tacker_Holic

sweety71 IF-Dazzler
sweety71
sweety71

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Super updates twist in the story baba the culprit

Tacker_Holic

Go to top