Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

FF Sacrifice!! Part 21 Page 67 FINAL UPDATE! (Page 54)

-meru- IF-Rockerz
-meru-
-meru-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
aanth update dear plz anya ko jaldi milao

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

barunshaheer IF-Rockerz
barunshaheer
barunshaheer

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
tis update was just wowClapreally superb,Anant trying his best 2 know abt navya was beautifully portrayedClapand navya's feeling for Anant is amazing dear,the precap seems to b very interesting cont soon will b waiting

Tacker_Holic

anyadiv96 IF-Sizzlerz
anyadiv96
anyadiv96

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
interesting...i could feel each nd every emotion...hope anant gets to knw abt navya soon...super duper...lovely precap :))

Tacker_Holic

..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Too good... do cnt soon.

Tacker_Holic

Samna_anya IF-Dazzler
Samna_anya
Samna_anya

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
awesome update...cont soon...

Tacker_Holic

chandni4433 IF-Sizzlerz
chandni4433
chandni4433

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
will mohan bhai tell anant abt navya ...will he accept the truth ... many more questns on my mind ... update soon dear 

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thanks all for your superb and lovely comments on the update they mean a lot to me! Sorry I couldn't reply individually but I will promise I will this time round! Hug
Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Guess what I have updated, haha faster than usual! LOL Really hope you enjoy this update a lot more action in the future updates and this FF will come to an end after around 5 updates I think! Big smile

Just like Siona, I am finding it hard to maintain 2 FF's because it is a lot of work to keep it entertaining and just updating frequently which you all know goes down the drain for me as I am not consistent and I am letting you guys down! But I promise there will be a happy and logical end! Big smile

Part 17

Everyone joined the dining table for the evening meal as they waited for the dinner to be served. "Sughanda... Archna... khana kaha hai?" she said in an annoyed voice. Sughanda and Navya came out of the kitchen with the food. Savita was also there and helped out. The three of them served everyone food but Anant was not responding to anyone. He was deep in his thoughts about the situation and he tracked back to all the events after the hospital. The photo, all of time spent with Archna. He felt as if she was connected to him somehow. The facebook profile, the way Ranbir, Ritz and Appy were talking to him. He felt as if someone was hiding something from him that he should know. He has the right to know. Navya was serving him roti, he held her hand to stop her giving him more than one and he felt weird. He felt her hand and then he remembered the past for some reason. He was saying something to someone but it wasn't clear. It wasn't clear at all. Navya was feeling tense at him grabbing hold of her hand. He slowly brushed his fingers down her palm and closed his eyes. He let go of her hand gently and opened his eyes to see Sughanda looking at him strangely. He looked at Archna and then at his mom and continued eating.

The dinner passed and Anant went to his room. He was getting even more restless, more panicked that he didn't know what to do. Just then he thought to go to the person who understood him the most. His brother Mohan. He went towards his room hoping he was by himself and luckily he was. He knocked on the door and made sure that the coast was clear. Mohan looked up and smiled "Anant... what's up yaar? Come in!" he welcomed him and put his folders aside. The brothers shared a loving bond which helped them to grow as individuals and work as a team to solve every problem logically. They had each other's back. "Bhaiya.. actually I am fine but I wanted to ask you something!" Mohan looked at him and smiled and hit his back. "Yeah sure what do you want? Do you want some money?!" Mohan added as this is usually the case. "No bhaiya... its actually something very important!" he sat down next to Mohan and looked at him. He didn't know how to phrase it but he knew that he had to ask him because he trusted his brother blindly. "Bhaiya... actually... I want to know... I want to know who Navya Mishra is?!" he was looking at a file but suddenly his eyes lit up and he looked at Anant with a shocked look. He didn't know what to say infact he was shocked at what Anant had asked him. Obviously it was a good sign that he had started remembering things but the fact he is asking him has shook him completely. "Anant!" he stood up and went towards the window of the balcony. He didn't know whether to tell Anant the truth or lie. Anant was getting restless from the silence. "Bhaiya... please tell me if you know her? Since the day I have come back from hospital somehow some way I am finding out that Navya Mishra is someone that I know. Ever since I have come back every time I am in the house.. or outside I get these flashbacks of me and this girl and I just dont understand because I have never had a girlfriend!" Anant got very upset and he was getting worked up. Mohan was watching this silently. He held Anant's shoulders and then he saw Archna at the door. Navya had heard everything. "Bhai saab your tea!" she left it at the table when he nodded. She stood at the door and she had to do something to stop him from telling Anant. "Anant actually... woh!" Navya lifted her pallu and Mohan saw her reflection from the mirror. He saw it was Navya and was astonished. He had got two shocks in the space of a minute. He kept his eyes on her and she signalled him to not tell him anything. Mohan nodded and smiled at Anant. "Anant it is no one you are just thinking stuff... I have never heard of this girl's name at all! Dont worry and live your life and relax!" Mohan added. Anant was shocked. He didn't know what to think but he knew that his brother wouldn't lie. He made Anant go back to his room and then went to go and find Navya. "Archna come back tomorrow in the morning at 8am!" it was dark and there was no rickshaws. Mohan came running down the stairs and looked for Navya. He saw her. "Maa... do you want me to go and drop Archna off to the hospital... actually I have to go and get a file from office and I am going in that direction?!" Sughanda nodded. "Okay beta you take her!" Mohan smiled and Navya understood his plan.

They both went out of the house normally and they sat in the car. After Mohan drove out of the drive way Navya lifted her pallu. "Mohan bhaiya... you must be shocked at all of this but I had no other way... I cant live without Anant and if this is the way to come close to him I am ready to even do that!" Navya started crying and Mohan noticed. "Navya look dont cry... I was shocked to see you in this avtar but I knew that you wouldn't back down you would fight for Anant all the way... I just felt you went away because you were sad there was no way of me finding you because your number had been blocked.. your parents are in the US and they dont even know all of this has happened!" Mohan admitted. Navya continued crying gently. "Mohan bhaiya please dont share this news with anyone... actually the reason why I changed my number was because Maa rang me to see how I was... at the time I was in the kitchen and my phone went off luckily no one heard it! If I had of come back as Navya... the family wouldn't have accepted me or let me in so I needed to come back in a new way... so I became a maid!" she poured her heart out and Mohan was amazed at Navya. "Navya... I knew from Day one that you were right for Anant... but destiny has played such a cruel game on your lives that you haven't lived in peace! Anant is slowly remembering things and I will help you dont worry... I will make sure Anant remembers you and that too very soon!" Mohan held her shoulder and they reached Anant and Navya's flat. "Navya are you sure you are okay here? Make sure you are back at Bajpai mansion tommorow morning and if you need anything just text me and I will reply!" Navya nodded and felt relieved that Mohan bhaiya had found out. She knew he would help her a lot and save her from any mishaps.

Precap: Anant in his bedroom and looking through his old boxes he finds an album its none other than his wedding album. He is shocked to see a picture of him and a girl. It's a picture of Navya. He is astonished, shocked and confused.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29ShaheerKiSomyaBatool123crazzymoonjc_2312anjmuddson_sganganavyasweety71_Arushi_SeenavasParsh_shamyaannasweety--Fairy--barunshaheer-meru-Adr_Rushanyadiv96..gracie..-Rashi-rashvin.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.chandni4433navya19

Go to top