Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

FF Sacrifice!! Part 21 Page 67 FINAL UPDATE! (Page 53)

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sk.AnYa

Well i read it all in one go...!!
All are just Awesome...Hug
First 10 Chapters Made me cry really badly...!! Cry
Hats off to your Writing skills...!! Clap
Loving them...!! Please do continue soon...
WOW! Thanks soo much for reading in ONE go! Gosh! Big smile EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Aww sorry for making you cry dear... it will get better I promise! Big smile Thanks for your words of appreciation! Embarrassed Means a lot and I am just updating! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Simran.

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Hey All,

Sorry for the very long delay haven't got round to updating but I finally have and I am back with Part 16 don't worry we are getting closer to happiness. I hope you enjoy this emotional update! Big smile

Part 16

He approached the pool and sat down on the decking chair. He couldn't understnad who Navya really was? He had never saw her in his life before but why did she keep appearing. He held his head and tried to track his mind and saw flashbacks of the past with a girl who he couldn't quite see. "She's beautiful!" he heard this voice in his head. It was his voice. He kept listening to himself in his mind and he grabbed hold of his head. "NOOO!" he shouted. "Just leave me alone!" he shouted. People near the poolside were shocked with his behaviour. He slowly came back to senses and then Ranbir, Ritz and Appy approached him. "Anant!" Ranbir called him. He didn't reply. He was tense as he was confused about his life overall. He didn't know what was happening to him. "Just leave me alone!" he exclaimed. Ranbir flinched but he knelt down and held him by his shoulders. "Bro stand up!" Anant after a few times stood up and looked very down. Navya was on the way back and she decided to ring Appy for some news or some plan to take everything forward. She rang and Appy saw her name flashing she picked the phone up but didn't say her name. "Yes... what's up?!" Appy said. "Where are you I am coming to see you now!" Navya asked. Appy didn't think and she said "We are with Anant at the cafe!" Navya was in extreme shock. Appy whispered Ritz. "Ritz I have told Navya by accident that Anant is here!" Ritz was angry at Appy. "Why can you never keep anything to yourself?!" Ritz looked at Ranbir and told him to look at his phone. She sent him a text saying "Navya has found out... we need to get Anant to forgot what happened and get him back home!" He thought of a plan. Navya was on her way and she was getting very tense how did she stop Anant. She wanted him to know and remember her but she was willing to wait as well.

She told the driver to go faster. Ranbir rang Mohan and told him everything so he told Mohan to make an excuse and call Anant. Mohan rang Anant and he then picked up. "What's wrong bhai?!" Mohan sensed something wrong. "Yaar Anant can you do me a favour Anant? Can you come to the office and help me out with some files... its really urgent!" Mohan waited for an answer. "Theek hai I will be there in a few minutes!" Anant went off without saying anything. He wasn't angry at them he was angry with what life was throwing at him.

He reached the office and completed all tasks set by his brother. However, he was quiet and confused. He needed to talk to someone he decided to talk to his brother Mohan this evening. He knew that he would tell the truth no matter what happens. Back in the cafe Navya reached there to find just the three of them there. Navya's eyes searched for her love but no one was there. "Guys where is Anant?! Appy, Ritz what are you doing?! What are you thinking trying to tell Anant?!" Navya was in tears and in shock. "Answer me!" she was getting worked up. Ritz tried to calm her down. "Navya... calm down!" she held her shoulders and then Navya pulled them off. "Ritz I dont want Anant to know just yet.. he has come out of a coma just recently what if something happens to him again... losing him once is enough pain I cant bear to see him like that again!" Navya sat on the bench. Ritz and Appy sat down and hugged her closely. She pulled them off her. "Ritz, Appy how can you do this to me? I came to you for support and you are doing things behind my back... I know you wish well for me but your ways were wrong... what is something happened to him? I want to take each step lighty... living a second without Anant is difficult but I am trying to fight...why am I doing all of this? For him, is there any need for me to be a servant in my house? No nah but its for him... for my Anant... even if I have to leave that house I will only for Anant!" she stormed off and got in the car and drove off. Ritz and Appy tried to stop her by chasing after the car but there was no use. Navya covered her head with the veil and sobbed her tears in silence. She gripped hold of the seat and tried to compose herself. "Appy lets be with Navya and do what she wants us too!" Appy placed her arm on Ritz's shoulder and she nodded.

Navya soon got back to Bajpai Mansion and Sughanda was waiting for her. "Archna... Archna!" Sughanda was calling her but she was in her own world. Sughanda walked up to her and held her shoulder. She flinched and looked at Sughanda. "Woh... Madam ji maaf kijye na.. woh me meri hi dunya me phas gaye thi... woh mere pati!" Sughanda held her shoulder. "Koi baat nahin... tere paati theek hai na?!" Sughanda asked kindly. Navya looked at her with teary eyes. "Jee Maa!" she made a mistake and then realised it. "Woh madam ji maaf kijye!" Sughanda felt strange and felt her voice when she said Maa linked to Navya. She moved on from that thought and they both continued their work.

Precap: Anant enters Mohan's room. "Bhaiya can I come in?!" Mohan nods and he comes in. "Bhaiya who is Navya?!" Mohan drops his file and looks at Anant in shock. He gulps in fear.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29Sreeparvathyanyalover.Simran.-Anya.Anum-sifarahson_sjc_2312crazzymoonJutheeAlamSeenavasSamna_anyasweety71Parsh_shamyabarunshaheerKayal_SHAMYA--Fairy---meru-..gracie...m.a.r.y.s.i.o.chandni4433anyadiv96-Rashi-rashvinnavya19

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
wow lovely update..loved how gang is trying their best to help anant rcollect his love navya & anant all disturbed this girl ..trying to find answer..loved it :))) precap is interesting...continue soon

Edited by navya19 - 14 March 2013 at 9:48pm

Tacker_Holic

-Anya.Anum- Senior Member
-Anya.Anum-
-Anya.Anum-

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
awsum yar plz continue sooon

Tacker_Holic

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
WWOIII Amazing update Sonia... loved the way Anant getting back to his senses by feeling Navya and stuffz around him... awww Navya's carassing, concern and loving attitude on Anant is wonderful..  loved the way she tried and briefed her agony and feeling to her friends.. so family seems to be bothered n precap is interesting...

Tacker_Holic

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
hey sonia this update was shortUnhappyitni waqt baad u gave us such a short update yaa...nevermind...i can imagine how u must be busy...ok now coming to the chapter...well described the feelings of anant and what was going through him when he was getting faded flashbacks of navya...im really glad he is taking steps to find the reality of navya...the gang is also helping him and thats really supportive to navya...i hope she doesnt stay angry with them for long...the precap is the best...letz see what mohan bhai has to say to him...Smile

Tacker_Holic

sweety71 IF-Dazzler
sweety71
sweety71

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Superb updates dear 

Tacker_Holic

.Simran. Senior Member
.Simran.
.Simran.