Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

FF Sacrifice!! Part 21 Page 67 FINAL UPDATE! (Page 5)

anyacrazy Goldie
anyacrazy
anyacrazy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Superb part..hope to red continual of this asap!! Thnx a lot for the pm Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

-_Talha_- IF-Dazzler
-_Talha_-
-_Talha_-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
wwooowww soo awesom

Tacker_Holic

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Update soon..

anyadiv96

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Hey my lovelies! Hug I love you alll for your great response your comments make my day and force me to keep writing you all are my motivation Embarrassed Thanks a ton for your support! Its short parts for this story! So this update is not too long hope you like it in the next few updates I will reveal what actually happened to Anant and there are a lot of twists and turns in the story for sure ahead! Shocked HeheLOL 

Part 2

Navya ran out of the ICU room and bolted her way through the doctor's cabin. She was in front of the Doctor's eyes in no time "DOCTOR! Anant is moving please check him!" Navya pleaded as her eyes were filled with tears of happiness and saddness. The doctor's ran in with their medical equipment and also a new oxygen mask. Navya was standing their hopeless her eyes watering again seeing him in this state. She closed her eyes and mentally prayed, she hadn't been to the mandir after the incident she had lost faith in God because she had taken away the happiness the smile in her life. What was the point? She was never like this before, she always trusted her Bhagwanji that he would set everything right. But now it was finished. She felt hopeless, lost and tarnished. She couldn't describe what went through her heart everyday seeing her husband laying their fighting for life. The doctors were medicating him with the required drugs and then Anant started shaking it was almost as if he was having a seizure. "ANANT!" Navya ran towards him while the nurse was trying to operate him. "It looks like he is having a fit!" the doctor spoke worriedly. Navya was getting extremely tense she started crying a lot and the doctor saw this. "Navya please go outside you can't be here, especially when you are crying!" the doctor pleaded her to go but she didnt move from her position the nurses took her outside and sat her down. She placed her head in her palms and wept to herself. She was habituated to the hospital now but not to witness new things all the time. She couldn't see Anant like this. Every time he was in pain, Navya's heart shattered. Appy, Ritz and Ranbir came over to the hospital as the nurse rang them. Ritz and Appy ran up to Navya and pulled her into their arms. She didnt hug them back as she was so lost. "Navya kya hua? Anant ko kuch nahin honga please tu roh maat! Be strong!" Ritz pulled her into her arms and cradled her like a baby. Appy went and looked through the window to see Anant lying there still being injected injections which will relieve the pain. The doctor came out of the room with his stethoscope wrapped around his neck. "Doctor saab Anant theek to hai na?" Ranbir asked immediately. Navya looked at him blankly just hoping for positive news. "Dekhiye Anant ko mild seizure aaya tha abhi aur yeh usually hota hai kyun ki unki brain ki halat bohot kamsoor hai aur nervous system bhi, hum ko tab pata chalenga jab woh hosh me aayenga 2 possibilities hai yah unki yaadash puri tara chalegayenge, yah partially but we can only say when he is conscious and how he react to the surroundings!" Navya was speechless. "Doctor saab yeh kese ho sakthe hai Anant kese humko bhul sakta hai, yeh sach nahin hai aap jhoot bhol rahe hai!" Navya was firm with her words. She accused the doctor for one reason and that was because of her love. "Navya calm down, the doctor is a professional he knows what he is doing!" Appy brushed her hand over Navya's hair. The doctor looked at Navya and smiled "Navya please take some rest you need it!" Navya walked up to the circular window to see her life going through the toughest phase of his life. She whispered "Anant, please wake up stop playing and joking to be unconscious I know your heart is quenching for me as much as mine is!" muskurado ek baar played. As Navya brushed the window with her hand to connect with Anant.

What will happen in Anant and Navya's life?

What twists will Anant's life take?

Will he forget his lady love?

Will he forget his whole family?

Stay tuned for more next time, Thanks a ton for reading!

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29simran72AditiReddy1anyalover-Anya.Anum-mussusmivasAishwarjyacrazzymoonRicha_shamyaganganavyamalini6941anjmuddanyacrazyParmasoneson_s_Arushi_Na1natitleepariasihaseen-Appsy-Kayal_SHAMYAParsh_shamya-Divya.S-rashvin.m.a.r.y.s.i.o...gracie..anyadiv96Adr_Rushnavya19

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
heart wrenching update sonia, omg ua words made me cry, its juz beautiful, ua way of writing.. i juz wish anant baki sari duniya ko bhool ke sirf navya ko yaad rake.. ths update was very touchy and juz culdnt c anya in tht condition.. plz continue soon.. dnt make us wait more.. a big Hug 4 d touchy update..

Edited by -diva-shamya- - 26 July 2012 at 9:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holicanyadiv96

Parsh_shamya IF-Rockerz
Parsh_shamya
Parsh_shamya

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
omg sonia the way u write my god...this update made me get goosebumps all over ma body nd ma eyes is filled wid tears do conitnue soon...

Tacker_Holic

_Arushi_ IF-Dazzler
_Arushi_
_Arushi_

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
wow it was an amazing update but why such a short one??
it was so touching can't wait to know wat happened with anant..please do cont. very soon!!

Tacker_Holic

anyalover Senior Member
anyalover
anyalover

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
woww another superb update...ohh god plzzz he must not forget his jhalli...plzz update soon...will b waitng

Tacker_Holic

Go to top