Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

FF Sacrifice!! Part 21 Page 67 FINAL UPDATE! (Page 46)

sweety71 IF-Dazzler
sweety71
sweety71

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Fantastic updates dear.  Very very interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

son_s Goldie
son_s
son_s

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
it was a beautiful update...waiting for the next one

Tacker_Holic

asihaseen IF-Dazzler
asihaseen
asihaseen

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
awesome update sonia,very interestingBig smileClapwaiting for the next part

Tacker_Holic

..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
waitinggg

Tacker_Holic

Samna_anya IF-Dazzler
Samna_anya
Samna_anya

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
nice update..waiting for the next update..pls continue soon.

Tacker_Holic

jc_2312 Goldie
jc_2312
jc_2312

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Lovely update Tongue Very interesting Clap Plz continue the nxt part soon.
chandni4433 IF-Sizzlerz
chandni4433
chandni4433

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
waitng waitng sonia Smile
Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Hey,

Sorry guys for a really long wait just haven't got round to writing this part! But here it is, the part is quite short but I have kept it short so it doesn't loose the suspense! Hope you enjoy it! Please read and leave your honest comments!

Part 15

Navya looked around the hall and saw only Sughanda and Anant and she thought about her next plan. She trailed out and went towards them. "Ey madam ji maaf kijye par hum hamare pati ko milne chal sakte hai... me 1 gante ke baad wapas aa jaonge... sacha wala promise!" she asked praying in her mind. She knew Sughanda would let her go but she also knew her mother in law was scared of the elders. "Theek hai Archna tum jao!" the whole time Anant was just looking at Navya and the way she was fiddling with her fingers. He smiled and then walked off upstairs. Navya watched him and smiled thinking about the past for some reason. She left to get her phone number replaced and she texted the gang with her new number. The gang decided that they were going to make a plan but not tell Navya otherwise she won't agree.  Ranbir decided to ring Anant. "Yaar Anant come and have coffee with me in our favourite cafe we haven't spoken to each other in ages!" Anant disagreed at first but then through constant insistence he agreed. "Theek hai will meet you there!" Anant went downstairs and informed Sughanda. "Maa me Ranbir ki saath coffee pena chahta hu cafe me!" he asked. Sughanda was shocked and bit tense due to Anant's health. "Par Anant teri tabyat abhi bhi 100% theek nahin hai... tere Papa naraz hojayenge!" Sughanda looked around the house like a frightened mouse. "Maa please me bilkul theek hu aur me tumhe phone kar dunga!" Anant convinced her and he left immediatly.

*Cafe*

Ranbir, Ritz and Appy were sit at the table. "Girls you dont say anything I will introduce you because he doesn't remember you and then I will send him that message!" Ranbir gave them a thumbs up. Anant saw Ranbir and came to the table. He hugged Ranbir then looked at Ritz and Appy. He looked confused but smiled a little. He looked at Ranbir. "Yaar sit down" Ranbir sat him down. "Anant yeh Ritz aur Appy he hamare college me hi parte the?!" Anant looked at them and his head started hurting. He closed his eyes and pictured three girls laughing he was indicating Ritz, Appy and Navya. He opened his eyes and they were just looking at him with hope. He tried hard to think and recalled his memory. He remembers talking to them. "Woh Ranbir... I think  I have seen them before?!" they smiled at him and were pleased that he remembers them. They all look at each other. Ritz and Appy shake his hand and start talking to him to engross him in the conversation. Ritz signalled Ranbir and he took his phone out and went on Facebook. He went onto Navya's profile and saved the image of her on his phone. He then went to his message and attached the image of Navya to send to Anant. He picked Anant's name from the list and sent it. He put his phone back on the table. He joined the conversation. Ranbir's eyes were on Anant. After a few minutes Anant phone rang due to a message. Ranbir hoped that it sent properly. Anant said "Excuse me!" he pulled his phone out of his pocket and he unlocked it. Just then the waiter came with the coffee and he put the phone back on the table. Ranbir smacked his head and looked at Ritz and Appy in disappointment. Anant started drinking his coffee and everyone too joined him. After about 10 minutes they all were chatting away but the three of them had to somehow make Anant see that image of Navya. Ritz texted Ranbir to do something. He nodded at her distinctly. He got his phone and rang Anant. Anant jerked as his phone rang and then Ranbir cut the phone off. Anant looked at his phone and saw a missed call from Ranbir but he was sitting right in front of him. Anant looked up at Ranbir and pulled a face. "Yaar why have you sent me a missed call?!" he looked down and also saw a message from him as well. He was super shocked.

"It must be by mistake look I haven't my phone!" Ranbir took his phone out to look innocent. Anant looked frustrated. He opened the message to see an MMS. He opened it looking at Ranbir suspiciously. It loaded and it appeared with a picture of Navya. He looked at it and she looked amazing, he had never seen any girl like her before but why did he feel like he was associated with her. Anant looked around he looked at Ranbir. "Ranbir who is this girl?!" Anant questioned him. Ranbir looked at Ritz and Appy and then at Anant. Anant pushed his chair behind him and stood up "Ranbir who is this girl?!" Ranbir looked at him. "Woh Anant...!" Ranbir stopped. "Ranbir who is this girl? Damnit!" Anant grabbed Ranbir and pulled him up by his collars. "Anant!" Ritz was scared and they both tried to pull them apart. "Anant I will tell you who she is?!" Ritz said. Anant pushed Ranbir away and set his eyes on Ritz. His eyes showed his fuming anger. "What?!" he said coldly. They all looked at him. "Woh Anant... woh ladki hamari dost hai... woh N..Navya Mishra!" Anant looked at her a bit more relieved but the name rang a bell. He didnt know why and how but this name sounded so familiar and so right. He left the table area and kept walking and sat down near the pool.

Precap: Anant sitting near the pool thinking about who Navya really was? He was tracking his mind and saw flashbacks of his past some clear some blurry.

Will he remember his love?

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29Sreeparvathyanyaloverson_sjc_2312mussuAishwarjyacrazzymoonSamna_anyaJutheeAlamsweety71_Arushi_SeenavasParsh_shamyaannasweetyKayal_SHAMYA--Fairy--barunshaheerAdr_Rushanyadiv96..gracie..-Rashi-rashvin.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.chandni4433navya19

Go to top