Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

FF Sacrifice!! Part 21 Page 67 FINAL UPDATE! (Page 38)

mevanp IF-Dazzler
mevanp
mevanp

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
superb twist... Smile loved d precap Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

Adr_Rush IF-Sizzlerz
Adr_Rush
Adr_Rush

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Awesome..
Loved the part of navya speaking marathi :p it was funny

Tacker_Holic

..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
waiting for ur Update sonia

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Will try and update soon guys hopefully this week! Cant promise though!

navya19

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
awesome update sonia dear...

Tacker_Holic

asihaseen IF-Dazzler
asihaseen
asihaseen

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
awesome !!! she is ready to do anything for her Anant...nice plan by the gang ...n superb  precap ...please update soon

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hey,

I have updated Part 13 of my FF sorry for the late update, it is again the same reason exam prep! Ouch Sorry for the late update please leave your honest replies and views! Big smile

Part 13

Sughanda was instructing her as she worked carefully trying to follow her steps clearly and not working as if she knows the place well. "Ey madam woh urid ki daal kaha hai?!" Sughanda instructed her and Navya was happy working with her. "Archna woh mujhe storeroom se mujhe cashew nuts aur potatoes le aaonge!" Sughanda asked her. Navya didnt reply for a few seconds. "Woh madam abhi late hai!" she went into the storeroom trying to direct herself to the storeroom. She happily went in and opened the door. She saw the bag of potatoes straight away.

*Anant's Room*

Anant woke up after a nap and he looked to see if there was any water. No one was around and the jug of water is empty. "I'll get it myself" he stood up and went downstairs he saw the storeroom open whilst he was going downstairs and there was a draft of cold air coming through it.

Store Room

Then he heard a bang. Navya dropped something in the store room and he ran down the stairs. He went inside and Navya didnt know he was there. She tried to pick up the boxes she dropped quickly. Just then Anant saw her. He went up to her and touched her shoulder. She jumped with fear. "Kaun!" she shouted and looked around to see her Anant standing in front of her. "Aap kaun ho?!" Anant questioned. Navya looked down under her pallu and tears fell out of her eyes. There was a minute of silence. "Aap kaun ho? Mujhe ise waqt batao!" Anant grabbed her arm. Navya closed her eyes as his hand was hurting her. "Sab me hu Archna mujhe yaha kaam mila hai naukrani ka... me sirf yaha saaman lene aaye hai!" Anant let go of her hand gently. "Woh sorry!" Navya held her arm. "Koi baat nahin!" Anant turned around to leave the store room but the door had shut. Anant tried to open the door but it was locked from the outside. "Damn it!" Anant cursed the door. "Kya hua?" Navya asked. "Woh door locked hai!" Navya was worrying how they will get out. But she was happy as she could secretly spend time with her husband. "Ab hum kya karenge?!" Navya asked further. "Me kuch karta hu!" Anant searches for his phone but couldn't find it. "Oh damn it... me phone apne room me bhul gaya hu!" Anant punched the wall. Navya got worried. She tried to open the door but she couldn't she even tried to knock on the door. But there was no answer. Anant sat on the stool. He looked at Navya and felt very strange. He didnt know what was happening to him when he looked at her. "Aap yaha kab aaye the? Mere matlab Bajpai Mansion?" Anant enquired. "Woh me toh kal raat aaya tha tumare dost hai na Ranbir woh mujhe yaha lekar aaya hai!" Anant wondered why. "Acha aap ka naam kya hai aur aap kitne saal ke hai?!" Anant tried to start a conversation. Navya tried to answer him but she thought what to say. "Woh mera naam Archna aur me 23 hu!" Anant was shocked. Anant wondered why she was covered up and also at a young age doing a job like this. "Kya itne chote umar me yeh saab mera matlab tumne yeh ghungat aur esa kaam?!" Navya didnt know what to say. "Woh mera pati hai Na... woh bimar hai aur mere paas itne paise nahin hai ke me unka ilaj kar saku isliye me yeh Saab... aur ghoongat to esa hi rehta hai!" Anant nodded. "Aapke pati bohot kismat wale hai ke unko aap jese patni mile hai!" Anant smiled at her. Navya got a bit teary. "Me bhi bohot kismat wali hu ke mujhe acha pati mila!" Anant felt really happy talking to her. "Aap Mumbai me hi rehte ho?" "Haan me Mumbai me rehte hu par hu Kanpur se!" Navya realised what she just said. Anant held his head and closed his eyes. "Ow!" Navya looked up to see he was in difficulty. "Sab aap theek to hai na?!" Anant opened his eyes and he could see her eyes through the ghoongat. He looked in them deeply. "Mujhe kyun lag raha hai ke me kisi ko Kanpur me jaanta hu?!" Navya looked extremely worried but she was trying to hide her emotions. She was shocked that Anant is linking back to her so quickly. "Sab koi honga chodiye na... abhi hum bahar kese niklenege!" Navya changed the subject. Anant stood up and tried to bang on the door but there was no answer. He put his hands on his hips and looked up. He saw a little window which was open. He could climb up there and try and get over. "Archna mere paas ek idea hai... me is window se baar nikal jao aur yeh darwaaza kol dunga!" Navya looked up to see a window and nodded. "Par saab aap kese upar charenge!" Anant showed her and she nodded. "Aap sirf mera haath thamlo me phir akela chala jaonga!" Navya blushed a little. She gasped at the fact she was holding his hand. "Me kese!" she looked down and back into acting mode. Anant realised she was married. "Maaf kijye par hum kese char paonga tumara bina!" these words rang in Navya's mind like an alarm. She looked up at him and they shared an eye lock. Anant's eyes were fixed on her's as that was all he could see. Pehla pyaar played. Anant put his hand out and she slowly placed it in his palm. As their hands touched Navya closed her eyes as she quenched to be in physical contact with Anant. Anant started climbing up. He looked down at Navya and smiled. "Thanks... aap mera haath chod sakte ho!" Navya let go of it gently not wanting to lose him. He slowly went up when he slipped on a box and fell back "Aaa!" but Navya saved him. She slipped back and fell over. Anant landed on Navya and his head was in her lap. He closed his eyes and so did she to break the fall. Anant slowly opened his hazel eyes as Navya's sari was covering his face. My heart goes dhin tana played. He slowly took her sari off his face and saw those eyes again. He was lost in them. He could smell the scent of her perfume and it seemed so familiar. He also remembered how the sari hit his face.

*Flashback*

"Tum yeh sari me kitne ache lag rahe ho?! Mere beautiful angel!" Anant was hugging Navya from behind as she giggled away. "Tu mera hi hero ho!" Navya replied. Whilst he was hugging Navya the wind blew and Navya's sari blew over Anant's face.

*Flashback Ends*

Anant couldn't see her face properly and he wondered why this was happening to him. "I have never had a girlfriend!" he spoke. Navya looked at him. He closed his eyes and saw another flashback.

*Flashback*

"Thanks for this perfume Anant!" Navya spoke. He smiled at her. "It's okay, I want you to use this everyday and when I am near you I will know it is you!" Anant hugged Navya.

*Flashback ends*

Again he could not see her face. He looked up to see Navya looking at him. "I'm so sorry!" he stood up and looked embarrassed. "Koi baat nahin saab ji!" he tried again and then he opened the door successfully. They snook out and they diverted into opposite directions. Anant turned around and smiled as Navya walked in the opposite direction.

Precap: Navya on the phone to Ranbir, Ritz and Appy in her room someone is at the door she doesnt know. She turns around and a vase breaks near the door, she is scared as to who it is.

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29anyaloverpariangusravs190smivasAishwarjyajc_2312mussucrazzymoonanjmuddsifarahParmasoneson_sganganavya_Arushi_Seenavassweety71Samna_anyaasihaseenParsh_shamyaannasweetyKayal_SHAMYAbarunshaheerAdr_Rushf.s.manyadiv96.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.chandni4433-Rashi-rashvin..gracie..anu_anyamomorockznavya19

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Wow awesome update Sonia :))) loved it...so Anya locked in storeroom and anant trying to recall his past awesome :))
continue soon ...

Edited by navya19 - 11 December 2012 at 8:53pm

Tacker_Holic

Go to top