Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

FF Sacrifice!! Part 21 Page 67 FINAL UPDATE! (Page 26)

Adr_Rush IF-Sizzlerz
Adr_Rush
Adr_Rush

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
wowww Clap Clap Clap Amazing update Smile love it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

-Anya.Anum- Senior Member
-Anya.Anum-
-Anya.Anum-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
amazing dear plz update soon

Tacker_Holic

anyacrazy Goldie
anyacrazy
anyacrazy

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
ausum update!! now i really wannna know whos behind all this..if its baba then i just HATE him!!!!!eerghhhAngry

Tacker_Holic

Samna_anya IF-Dazzler
Samna_anya
Samna_anya

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
awesome update.loved it.pls continue soon

Tacker_Holic

sifarah Goldie
sifarah
sifarah

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
sonia would you updating this FF anytime soon.. please do it.. I know you must be busy but I'm impatient to know what's gonna happen next.. so if you can please update the moment you are free..

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I am really sorry guys for the delayed update but was really busy with Navratri and college! Please read in your own time and tell me what you think! Big smile I will try and be quicker next time! Smile

Part 10

She hopelessly waited at the door waiting for it to open so she could see her Anant. Just then Sughanda walked in with tiffin of food with Nimisha and Mohan.  She touched Navya's shoulder. "Navya beta chal ab thoda khana kha lete hai!" Sughanda moved her away from the door and she kept looking at Anant. Her vision didnt move. She was sat down on the seat. She opened the tiffin but Navya was not tempted even by homemade food. She looked at Nimisha and then tried to feed Navya small amounts of food to give her strength and energy. "Navya beta khal lena Anant ke liye!" that was the only thing she would agree to do. She kept force feeding her and she only took it in. The food in her mouth was tasteless. She slowly nibbled on it and Sughanda told Nimi to pour some water. Sughanda gave her some water and she slowly sipped it. "Maa ab nahin khana hai. Me Anant ko dekhna chahta hu! Maa aap ne kuch khaya hai?" Navya picked the plate of food and she fed Sughanda as well. "Bhabi taiji ne subhe se kuch nahin khaya hai... bhai ki chinta me!" Navya was shocked. She indicated Nimi to try and feed her just then Bua Dadi came in. "Yeh kya ho raha hai Sughanda, tu tere bahu ka bohot khyal rakh raha hai, is ladki ko tho dekho kese unki saas ke seva kar rahe hai... ghar chodne se pehle nahin socha ke tere saas ko kya honga!" Navya was in tears as she taunted her. Sughanda was upset and she put her hand over Navya's to comfort her. "Hari om prabhuji!" she went over to the ICU window and she saw Anant's brain being examined on. There was an evil smile that appeared on her face. She looked back from the corner of her eye and saw them crying amongst each other. She shed some crocodile tears "Pata nahin Sughanda mera Anant ko kya hogaya hai... unki upar yeh bura saaye kese chara!" Bua Dadi glared at Navya. "Jab se yeh ladki Anant ki zindagi me aaye hai jab se sab kuch galat hone jaa raha hai!"  Sughanda did not look pleased. She stroked Navya's hair to comfort her. "Bua Dadi aap har waqt is masoom ladki ko dosh dehte hai... har waqt aap hi kuch na kuch ashubh bol dehta hai!" Sughanda looked angrily at her. Bua Dadi was shocked. "Bahu tum!" she was speechless. She stormed off out of the unit outside. Nimi smiled at her aunt and felt good for setting Bua Dadi in her place.

*At the accident scene*

Two men were seen standing near the car accident. Just then a car approached them and the headlights caught their eyes. Someone walked out of the car and walked towards the two men. "Oi you two... thank a lot for doing my job you guys were excellent!" all three of them laughed. "Here is the money!" he passed over a large suitcase of money containing 20 lakhs. He shook hands with them and walked off into the car. The car sped off into the forestry road.

*Hospital*

The operation was complete after the 8 hour wait and Anant was taken into a rest room for further inspection and treatment. Navya looked through the window the nurse was attaching him to an oxygen mask. Navya looked up at the heavens and hoped Anant was okay. The doctor walked out of the ICU and he looked at Navya with a worried face. "Doctor is Anant okay? I want to see him!" She was in his face. She wanted to see him. "Mrs Bajpai... the operation was successful but...!" Navya's face dropped after the word successful. She gulped and hoped for the best when she knew that the changed expression of the doctor brought haunted news for her. She grabbed the nearest object being the door handle to be able to handle what the doctor was going to say "Mrs Bajpai... Anant has taken a reverse effect of the operation and now he has gone into a coma... his condition is stable but the only problem is that we dont know when he will wake up... coma's vary depending on the individual it could be a few hours, weeks, months or years! We have to monitor him every few hours and keep taking tests... we will feed him through a tube to give him energy!" Navya fell to the floor. Nimi and Sughanda tried to hold onto her. The news shook her completly. She closed her eyes in pain... her eyes watered and a fountain of tears poured out of her eyes... she was slowly lifted by Sughanda and Nimi. Om also came and tried to lift Navya. He helped them sit her down. "Navya!" Om spoke. "Navya dont worry Anant will be okay... we are all here there is no need to cry you need to stay strong!" Om spoke to her politely for the first time after marriage. Navya looked up shocked. Sughanda wiped her tears. She looked at Om and signalled him to talk to the doctor. He walked off and spoke to the doctor. Navya was listening when he was talking about money. "Doctor saab aap paise ki fikar mat karo bas aap Anant ko theek kar do!" Om was trying to convince the doctor then Navya stood up. "Papa... paise hum denge Anant ka ilag ke liye!" she made the statement leaving the family members in shock. "Navya tum kya keh rahe ho tumare paas itne saare paise? Me aap ki madat karoonga!" Om wanted to help her behind his Dad's back and he was confused as to why she didnt accept the money. "Papa mujhe pata hai ke aap sache dil se mujhe help karna chahte hai... par Anant ko yeh acha nahin lagega woh ab Bajpai nahin hai... aur me unki patni hokar unka apman nahin karna chahte hu... me Anant ki fesle se jayaz nahin hu par me Anant ko kush dekhna chahte hu me kuch bhi karounge par Anant ka sab paisa hum denge!" Sughanda was trying to stop Navya from doing that. "Beta tum ham se paise lele phir tum wapas kardena hum kuch nahin kahenge!" Sughanda and Om both tried to make her understand but she wouldn't agree. Om spoke to Sughanda and they are going to find Navya a good job somewhere where she can earn a good salary.

*After 6 Months*

Navya was in her new office working hard and earning money for Anant's treatment. She kept ringing Nimi to see if he is okay. Navya was paying for Anant's treatment in instalments and her boss was giving her many perks and bonuses for her dedication. She would go to the hospital and sit with Anant all night and complete her office work there. She was earning as an independent woman for her husband and she was proud.

*The Hospital*

Navya was gripping onto Anant's hand and was sitting next to him on the bed. "Anant do you know today was my first presentation for international dealers they really liked my presentation and then we got the deal! My boss was very proud of me he is now going to give me a promotion and I will be "Marketing Manager" Anant how I wish you would open your eyes and congratulate me today... I have learnt so much but you dont want to talk to me!" she brushed her fingers over his cheek and kissed it gently. Tears rolled out of her eyes. "When will you wake up my prince?!"

Precap: Anant wakes up after 7 months in a coma! Navya rushes out to the doctor and rings Sughanda. The whole family appear including Bua Dadi and Baba. Everyone is surrounded around Anant. He looks around the room and smiles. He says everyone's name. Will he say Navya's ?

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29Sreeparvathy-Anya.Anum-anyaloverpariangucrazzymoonganganavyaanjmuddsifarahanyacrazyParmasoneson_sAishwarjyaRicha_shamyamevanpasihaseen_Arushi_Kayal_SHAMYAParsh_shamya-Rashi-rashvinAdr_Rush.m.a.r.y.s.i.o...gracie..anyadiv96navya19

Adr_Rush IF-Sizzlerz
Adr_Rush
Adr_Rush

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
omgg awesome update 
the suspense is killing 
please we dont want anant's yaadash to go Tongue
plzzz Big smile

Edited by shamya_for_life - 27 October 2012 at 10:17am

Tacker_Holic

_Arushi_ IF-Dazzler
_Arushi_
_Arushi_

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Wow it was an awesome update!ClapClap So Anant finally opens his eyes after 7months but I hope he remembers his Navya!
Cont. soon!!Smile

Tacker_Holic

Go to top